Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    IF CQ come (very very unlikely) but if he does 30-40% of the players in the squad will be crossed out.
    Even though i am pp fan
    Players like ahmadnoor, kanani,nemati,sarlak,kamal
    Really beside ahmad noor the others dont need to take up space in the squad.

Saeed ezat Will Shine

Comment

You know as they say "Aab ke sar bala bere, ghorbaghe abo ata mikhoneh" digeh hamin mondeh shoma maro educate koni. I don't need YOU to educate me anything buddy. I was simply implying the fact that "RIGHT NOW" IFF chooses the assistant not the head coach. So if IFF wanted markar they would've choose him. Do You get it Now Mr educator?
      hey buddy, yes, you don't need ME to educate you on anything, but you did predict that half of Asia including Australia AND S. Korea will lose to eliminate Iran .... you want me to bring back those posts ??? ..clearly you missed that one by a mile..... maybe you should pursue synchronized swimming

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        hey buddy, yes, you don't need ME to educate you on anything, but you did predict that half of Asia including Australia AND S. Korea will lose to eliminate Iran .... you want me to bring back those posts ??? ..clearly you missed that one by a mile..... maybe you should pursue synchronized swimming

Baz dobareh zadi to khateh abo ata Offside joon Lol yea lets not bring back those points because you claimed south korea has a young team and will play their B team which consists of full of young players for their future games + some other nonesense like that . Didn't see you reply back when you got told some facts in that posts . Felan on ghablio ke zaidi bozorg kon bad mirim soraghe synchronized swimminget.

ThEy VaNt tO gIvE TheiR YoUnGeR PlAyErS ValuAblE ExPeRiEnCe
        Lol south korea having bunch of old players

Comment

Baz dobareh zadi to khateh abo ata Offside joon Lol yea lets not bring back those points because you claimed south korea has a young team and will play their B team which consists of full of young players for their future games + some other nonesense like that . Didn't see you reply back when you got told some facts in that posts . Felan on ghablio ke zaidi bozorg kon bad mirim soraghe synchronized swimminget.

Lol south korea having bunch of old players
          I did not claim S. Korea will play with their B-Team. You did. Now my response to you was that S. Korea is not losing on purpose to have us get kicked out.

Your post on 06-08-2021, 05:44 PM
          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2739674

"Sometimes teams may collude if the outcome directly affects them, but they don't throw a game just to eliminate another nation, that's just plain silly
          Well south korea will get much easier opponents in next round if they kick us out. They will be put in pot 1 next to japan. Just saying. They would feild their B team against lebanon <-- just watch when they do that . "

and then you followed up with a gem:

"Feilding B team means they won't careless if they win or lose or draw! when team is going for a win, they would play with all their power (aka their first squad). Specially against a team like lebanon, which they have drawn in their previous match. Even my future son knows this. Hope you get the difference . "

and if that wasn't enough, you even posted the lineup you believed S. Korea will use to lose just to get Iran kicked out:
          "Mate you make laugh! Atleast research before commenting! Literally look at south korea's squad before you make such claims . Their squad is pretty much old. Hahaha my man tried to bring in some modern system into south korea . lol about younger players valuable experience" " Mate they have

7- 30+ years old players
          5- 29 years olf players
          3- 28 years old players
          2- 27 years old players
          lol so far 17 players are over 27+yrs old
          3- 26 years olds
          2- 25 years olds "

Now joking aside, synchronize swimming is a very healthy sport and it helps your memory quite a bit as we can all see you may need some improvement in that area. So I sincerely recommend you to switch over while it's not too late or you may even forget who your future son is :-)
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

IFF needs to reach out to Louis van Gaal. He'll be a perfect fit for TM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cgAKZkX_yE
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

We need a coach that knows about our football and more importantly respects it. These western European coaches imo will not do anything for our football. Skocic has done good and fits the bill. I would go either Iranian, Croatian, maybe even Italian, South American. If not Skocic, since he is the most logical choice right now, then I would like a Brazilian coach. Brazilian coaches have transformed Saudi, Japanese football they can do the same for ours. The last thing we need is another defensive-minded coach. That is dated and ineffective and we have had one for 8 years. It is time to evolve and build on our past. We can not simply play result-oriented football and sacrifice performance. I would like to see 500-600 passes in a game instead of giving possession to opponents and kick and chase counterattacks.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                I don't think at this point it should be given to an Iranian coach because if there is a suitable Iranian coach for TM he should have been given the job after Wilmots. At this point it's Dragan's team and he had done nothing to lose the position especially since there is not a better coach line up and waiting.
                Not now but maybe after all this and the timing be better I could see Alex Nouri leading TM. Not sure but feel like all things are pointing his way...I can also see Omid Namazi resurfacing after his break with CQ and stint in the US...I'd definitely take Nouri over Namazi...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Not now but maybe after all this and the timing be better I could see Alex Nouri leading TM. Not sure but feel like all things are pointing his way...I can also see Omid Namazi resurfacing after his break with CQ and stint in the US...I'd definitely take Nouri over Namazi...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  I agree with the "after all this" but when that will be is open to debate. If we qualify for the World Cup and IFF opts for a new coach for the World Cup there is no way he wouldn't be foreign. The soonest I can see an Iranian taking charge is after the World Cup or maybe in the midst of qualification if things go wrong and the coach gets fired and we need an immediate replacement. Nouri is a good candidate.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    I don't think at this point it should be given to an Iranian coach because if there is a suitable Iranian coach for TM he should have been given the job after Wilmots. At this point it's Dragan's team and he had done nothing to lose the position especially since there is not a better coach line up and waiting.
                    word..!

all things considered, i only see a highly improbable return of the king CQ as the Only Sensible upgrade over Eskoocher ..!

Comment

You keep shooting blanks bro, ya Khodeto mizani be on rah ya kolan to bagh nisi. I'm talking about your optimistic sentence of south korea having young players
                      "ThEy VaNt tO gIvE TheiR YoUnGeR PlAyErS ValuAblE ExPeRiEnCe"
                      and you start talking about who said B-team first Okay baba You are expert in football ! asan to beshin sandali jelo BABA In Kaareh Offside_1 for team melli .

No point arguing anymore. You know as they say :

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
                      - Mark Twain

Good Night

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      I did not claim S. Korea will play with their B-Team. You did. Now my response to you was that S. Korea is not losing on purpose to have us get kicked out.

Your post on 06-08-2021, 05:44 PM
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2739674

"Sometimes teams may collude if the outcome directly affects them, but they don't throw a game just to eliminate another nation, that's just plain silly
                      Well south korea will get much easier opponents in next round if they kick us out. They will be put in pot 1 next to japan. Just saying. They would feild their B team against lebanon <-- just watch when they do that . "

and then you followed up with a gem:

"Feilding B team means they won't careless if they win or lose or draw! when team is going for a win, they would play with all their power (aka their first squad). Specially against a team like lebanon, which they have drawn in their previous match. Even my future son knows this. Hope you get the difference . "

and if that wasn't enough, you even posted the lineup you believed S. Korea will use to lose just to get Iran kicked out:
                      "Mate you make laugh! Atleast research before commenting! Literally look at south korea's squad before you make such claims . Their squad is pretty much old. Hahaha my man tried to bring in some modern system into south korea . lol about younger players valuable experience" " Mate they have

7- 30+ years old players
                      5- 29 years olf players
                      3- 28 years old players
                      2- 27 years old players
                      lol so far 17 players are over 27+yrs old
                      3- 26 years olds
                      2- 25 years olds "

Now joking aside, synchronize swimming is a very healthy sport and it helps your memory quite a bit as we can all see you may need some improvement in that area. So I sincerely recommend you to switch over while it's not too late or you may even forget who your future son is :-)

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                        IFF needs to reach out to Louis van Gaal. He'll be a perfect fit for TM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cgAKZkX_yE
                        Yes, let's bring another Western manager who has no affiliation with Iranian football and gets paid handsomely to be in Iran with a bodyguard. Really worked well last time..TM needs a manager that believes in our football, is passionate and is close to us culturally.

Comment

Soltanifar
                          Just said cq news are rumors

Memo to soltanifar #1 adios amigo
                          Azizi khadem is in charge and per fifa
                          Kaseh dagh tar az ash ghabol nist

Comment

^^^ IFF is starting some next level Sh*t show again! Azizi khadem did a poll on his instagram about skocic!

I think they are trying to get a cheap deal out of skocic. 99% he will continue to be our coach.

The latest updated poll was 51% voted excellent for skocic and 49% voted weak .

Comment

^^^ IFF is starting some next level Sh*t show again! Azizi khadem did a poll on his instagram about skocic!

I think they are trying to get a cheap deal out of skocic. 99% he will continue to be our coach.

The latest updated poll was 51% voted excellent for skocic and 49% voted weak .

Azizi khadem is young 43 year old which is nice breeeeeeeeez in our football. He stood up to ali karimi and won against him so even though khaneh az risheh viran ast just like tm individuals have big impact this young modir can have an impact.
                              I certainly hope so.

About skocic contract
                              His deal was 350 million toman 15k lol, Skovic Will take iran job for wcqwith 50k with free housing, 3 meals and a rental pejoo i font think money has anything to do in his situation.
                              ITS MORE OF KHADEM want have his stamp mark and i dont blame him since if we fail to go to wc Is his A$$.

CANDIDATES
                              1.skocic
                              2.yahya
                              3.ali daie
                              4.cq
                              5.amir galenoie

Comment

Skocic can really launch his NT coaching career if he can take TM to WC2022. He knows it, and IFF knows it. It's fine to do this dance and go back and forth, but in the end, it's beneficial to both to sign a contract through the WCQ. Iran will get a deal, and Dragan could leave after WC to another country with a lot more cash to offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X