Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    The next set of games are 3 months away. Not enough time for a brand new manager to come in and learn the players and style.
    We need to move forward with Skokic or a manager that is familiar with Iranian football.
    Maybe Nemati, but the rest earned their spot. I mean Kamal playing his best football, Sarlak has been really good for Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Maybe Nemati, but the rest earned their spot. I mean Kamal playing his best football, Sarlak has been really good for Persepolis.
      Kamal is playing best football but is not better than Ezatolahi or Ali Karimi. Same goes for Sarlak in that DM role. Nemati should be nowhere near team. And Torabi had some good games this time around but is in competition with a lot of other players for wing spots moving forward (Really the choice between likes of Torabi,Mohebbi,Ghayedi, and given his lack of consistent playing/poor form ARJ will depend a lot on their club situation in the upcoming year. A euro move + showing themselves there for ghayedi/mohebbi would definitely give them advantage over torabi).

Comment

Let's be realistic! .. The head of the federation just said, he had to go borrow money to pay for the legal costs of taking AFC to CAS in relation to the hosting issue. There is no budget!
        Brining in a big name and not being able to pay in light of all sanctions and the lack of access Iran currently has to the financial market will pose a great issue and may result in numerous legal cases and orders by CAS and FIFA which may jeopardize the situation even more .. last thing you want is FIFA sanctions.

It is better to go with a mediocre coach and someone who wants to work hard and focus on the job. IFF can bring in technical and tactical experts to augment coaching staff on a need basis rather than committing to long term contracts. I think that is best solution at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          This guy really said Zidane and told me not to laugh
          now that we're just throwing names all about ... I say PEP

Comment

My friend is in iran
            He said
            The vibe there is no more skocic and go with Iranian coach and if Er is the president the chance of iranian coach is alot.

Between yahya
            Galenoie

I go with amir galenoie

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              My friend is in iran
              He said
              The vibe there is no more skocic and go with Iranian coach and if Er is the president the chance of iranian coach is alot.

Between yahya
              Galenoie

I go with amir galenoie
              it's like we have the ticket to formula one but we decide to take Peykan! Good night

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in Iran and I am all for skocic, ghalenoei?! Are you trolling 😂😂
                You just got Caged
                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Skocic deserve it. Came in late, had a hard task. He delivered. With small backing in Iran as well as IFF had no money he made it happen.

Even if Pep could come to Iran, it would be wrong to let Skocic go 3 month before the game starts.

Comment

At this stage the only person it would make sense to take over eskochee is CQ but we all know there’s a better chance oh ahmadinejad flying to the moon than CQ returning. No coach has enough time to familiarize himself with the team in time unless it was a good domestic coach like yahya. And he’s the one and only good domestic option but I doubt he will come since he allegedly rejected the offer not feeling ready to take the team on prior to eskochee.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Anyone know what markar aghajanian ( CQ assistance) is doing? They should bring him back as one of the assistance. He did great job with CQ.

Apparantly the rumor is that skocic will stay untill end of qualifiers . He deserves it to be honest. He has my full support if he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Anyone know what markar aghajanian ( CQ assistance) is doing? They should bring him back as one of the assistance. He did great job with CQ.

Apparantly the rumor is that skocic will stay untill end of qualifiers . He deserves it to be honest. He has my full support if he stays.
                        Thats better neews than iranian coach.

Markar aghajanian is black listed for his affiliation
                        With cq..markar was also a great forward in his playing time his presence would be great for our forwards.

Comment

coaching assistances are selected by the head coach, not by casual fans that think it's a great and fun idea .... markar aghajanian may have been great under CQ, but he may be a disaster under Skocic if they don't see eye-to-eye .....
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            coaching assistances are selected by the head coach, not by casual fans that think it's a great and fun idea .... markar aghajanian may have been great under CQ, but he may be a disaster under Skocic if they don't see eye-to-eye .....

lol well right now its choosen by IFF. Skocic ain't got no power on that. Iff says this person must join Skocic accepts. Karim bagheri is one example. Even tho it was a great move by IFF but CQ or any coach with high reputation won't accept it. It was good move by IFF to add karim bagheri tho. So is markar aghajanian. Also vahid hashemian was chosen by IFF too.

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            Thats better neews than iranian coach.

Markar aghajanian is black listed for his affiliation
                            With cq..markar was also a great forward in his playing time his presence would be great for our forwards.
                            oh damn he is?? what did he do man? he is like the calmest guy I ever seen.

Comment

lol well right now its choosen by IFF. Skocic ain't got no power on that. Iff says this person must join Skocic accepts. Karim bagheri is one example. Even tho it was a great move by IFF but CQ or any coach with high reputation won't accept it. It was good move by IFF to add karim bagheri tho. So is markar aghajanian. Also vahid hashemian was chosen by IFF too.

He was cq #1 man for 8 years
                              I saw interview with him about a year go
                              Asking why he dont get hired .
                              He didnt fo nothing but loyalty
                              HE COULD EASILY BE AHEAD COACH IN EITHER IPL OR AZADEGAN LEAGUE.
                              HE IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN HALF OF THE IPL COACHES.

Comment

yeah, which is why assistant coaches need to be appointed by headcoaches. The path you're taking is consistent with IFF ..... you're suggesting the same approach that IFF does. I'm simply euducating you on how the rest of the world does it.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X