No announcement yet.

Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That can’t be Khadem’s actual account. I’m not saying he’s Einstein but I doubt he would put up such a stupid poll on instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Skocic can really launch his NT coaching career if he can take TM to WC2022. He knows it, and IFF knows it. It's fine to do this dance and go back and forth, but in the end, it's beneficial to both to sign a contract through the WCQ. Iran will get a deal, and Dragan could leave after WC to another country with a lot more cash to offer.
      he knows if he gets us into the WC, IFF will toss him aside and use the WC money to hire another coach for the event and in the process, enrich themselves
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

^that would be a real slap in the face.

Comment

Skovic just left iran
          He has a contract till 2023.

Comment

Skocic has a chance to to shine as a coach. He needs TM as much as TM needs him right now and I think he knows Iranian football just second to Queiroz. He has a good streak and has proven to be able to cope up with pressure. Tactical wise it was clear TM would play the way it played in Bahrain and Iraq match because we were on the brink of getting disqualified. Sometimes it does not come down to playing the way we want, it is the natural rhythm of each game and the natural factor which affects it.
            I am sure most of you were scared from playing Iraq and Bahrain although we had that X factor to win it this time against all odds. Why dont we chill down a bit and get going with Skocic who proved he has done something new and extraordinary for our football which even gave us a mental edge on lets say Bahrain for years to come even on their own ground. But that is not the main goal I am sure if Skocic is a smart young coach and hungry for wins as much as we Iranian fans and if supported and gets the right tools he can transform TM to a monster for any team in the world. Please keep him IFF and dont interfere in his job and he will get things done for you..

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              he knows if he gets us into the WC, IFF will toss him aside and use the WC money to hire another coach for the event and in the process, enrich themselves
              I believe what goes around comes around and if that happens against Skocic's will then it is its a real disgrace and TM will not succeed( khoda nakone )

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

About skocic contract
                His deal was 350 million toman 15k lol, Skovic Will take iran job for wcqwith 50k with free housing, 3 meals and a rental pejoo i font think money has anything to do in his situation.
                Yes but IFF didnt know Dragan was in a really desperate situation. Rumors say his wife threw him out, and then burned his passport and all his underwear in the garden. he would probably take the contract just for an appartment, passport, a noon barbari and 2 pairs of semi-clean boxers at that moment

Hope they bring in CQ, if not give Skocic a renewed contract over the WC
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Yes but IFF didnt know Dragan was in a really desperate situation. Rumors say his wife threw him out, and then burned his passport and all his underwear in the garden. he would probably take the contract just for an appartment, passport, a noon barbari and 2 pairs of semi-clean boxers at that moment

Then his wife did good… 😅although I wish them sit together and solve their problems

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
                    Then his wife did good… 😅although I wish them sit together and solve their problems
                    Have mylikohan be their marriage counselor

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

HAHA HA
                      where dafauq you heard these rumors...!!? lol why she'd do that..? for putting on too much kabob weight ..? or he tapped her sis?

but on the serious note;
                      we know IFF dont have the mean$ and abilities to re-hire CQ
                      they already know that ultimately they are going to extend Eskoocher's contract @ a very least till WC..!!
                      All these current bs comment's in the media that they are "Considering all their options" is total BS...and delay games in order to sweat the guy in order to re-sign him in accordance to Term$ and Conditions which are best suited to IFF's corner ..!
                      probably eskoocher is asking for guarantees to coach us through the WC22 if successful and we only want to offer him terms Up Until the WC..!! Also now that he has proved himself somewhat capable of handling the job he'd naturally be demanding somewhat hefty Fine$ if he is let go prematurely before the end of his contract term, especially if so Not mutually..!

and regardless..... barring Eskoocher qualifying us to WC22 Undefeated, what OFFSIDE-1 said below is extremely likely ...!! we stand to get some 3mil from qualifying to WC and they'd be wanting a piece of that

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        That can’t be Khadem’s actual account. I’m not saying he’s Einstein but I doubt he would put up such a stupid poll on instagram.
                        Sadly thats his official account ! I was shocked to see his poll too. Azizikhadem is a disgusting piece of crap, what a nasty way to treat a coach.

He just confirmed the rumors about CQ. As I said before CQ is a political matter. There is no way they bring him back .

Comment

At this point, I think IFF is just wanting someone that's willing to work for free.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            At this point, I think IFF is just wanting someone that's willing to work for free.
                            skokic would coach tm for 2 grams of saffron and a saipa

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Sadly thats his official account ! I was shocked to see his poll too. Azizikhadem is a disgusting piece of crap, what a nasty way to treat a coach.

He just confirmed the rumors about CQ. As I said before CQ is a political matter. There is no way they bring him back .
                              Amateur work by him. Whoever he picks, he shouldn't be running polls online.

Comment

Carlos q.
                                Said NO
                                to coaching iraq

Comment

Working...
                                X