Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will IRAN have to play all their remaining WC qualifiers on natural grounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    The truth is that most teams prefer Iran over Japan from pot 1. I think even if we had Australia or South Korea or Saudi Arabia instead of Iran in pot 1, most teams still would have preferred to avoid Japan. Anyway I just want Australia and UAE from pots 2 and 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.
    True true and I agree, even tho i was reading some comments from saudi arabian fans that they would rather avoid us and have japan. I dono maybe the fact that we beat bahrain and iraq has put fear in them.

Regardless of that releasing the ranking early is gonna backfire for saudi. With previous ranking they would avoid iraq and get UAE instead . I hope they get Japan , Iraq , syria and australia.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
      The truth is that most teams prefer Iran over Japan from pot 1. I think even if we had Australia or South Korea or Saudi Arabia instead of Iran in pot 1, most teams still would have preferred to avoid Japan. Anyway I just want Australia and UAE from pots 2 and 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.
      I'm not sure. The Saudis beat Japan in the last WCQs. They play technical football which can go even with Japan. Against us, they lose the aerial and physical battle by a large margin and might prefer taking their chances versus Japan.

Comment

IMO no logical and knowledgeable fan prefers Saudi Arabia over UAE. Again I just want Iran gets drawn with Australia and UAE from pots 2 and 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.

Comment

Working...
        X