Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will IRAN have to play all their remaining WC qualifiers on natural grounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no question about the usefulness of VAR technology, but there is no guarantee that is going to reduce erroneous referee decisions in Asia. As you all know, Asia is a special place marred by racial biases.

That said, one can argue the real motives behind this VAR proposal by AFC and whether that is really the plot after the "Bahrain Hosting" to ensure advantage is given to certain countries (Arabs) with deeper pockets and better stadiums. I don't think VAR is used in CONMEBOL, CONCACAF, CAF and OFC (and may even in EUFA) qualification games, so why all of a sudden that becomes a requirement in Asia with only 2 months left to the final round is a big question.

IFF needs to get vocal about this and rally the other federations to support escalate this issue, before it hits it in the face. And I know that is easy said and done, because there is no one at IFF who has an IQ greater than a bird and if they even have friends or supporters in other country federations. Everybody hates these bacheh akhounds.

Comment

As Futbaldoost and Kavian have said, the VAR requirement is a trick by the saudis and Emiratis to host all the games. There is a reason they recalibrated the rankings. Originally they wanted to use the May rankings but that would mean Saudi and UAE would face each other.
      Obviously AFC garbage can’t stand that so now Saudi and UAE will be in different groups. Ultimately many teams will miss out on hosting due to this VAR shit. IFF should file a claim immediately.

Comment

Well, it sounds like VAR will be implemented in second round games ... I can't see VAR in our stadiums ...
        If our opponents get VAR at the home game, we can't just not have it in our home games

Comment

3 Options are available for AFC.

A.) Choose 2 Countries (country not from the group) To Host
          B.) Choose 12 Multiple Safe Cities for Each Team.
          C.) Carry on with old format

A.) is most likely to happen. Qatar and UAE .
          B.) Also Likely to happen. So IFF needs to watch out because I'm sure one city will be from Saudi , UAE , Japan , south Korea and possibly oman. So IFF should act fast before we get screwed by the Arab Football federation again.
          C.) Countries such as China , australia , saudi , and japan have high restrictions so its kind of a headache to do it this way.
          Very likely china and australia not accepting this format.

I personally prefer Option A (qatar).

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Since AFC is requiring VAR, Iran will most probably lose hosting unless IFF is able to pull off a miracle. Alireza Faghani had said that from the day you commit to VAR it take a whole year to implement it. Unless things have changed significantly or AFC comes up with a fast track process for implementing VAR in countries who don't have it, not only Iran but six of the 12 countries including Vietnam, Lebanon, Oman will also lose hosting on their own soil (Iraq and Syria in all likelihood are unlikely to host due to security issues).

Go TM!
            Futballdoost jan, Faghani was talking having VAR in IPL. VAR costs around $100k each (and around $5 million for All IPL league - year) which can be implemented in Azadi stadium. So it won't be a problem. Also there are news that Aziz khadem wants to bring VAR for IPL this season coming. So i won't be surprised if they start with Azadi stadium.

IFF should act fast before we get screwed by AFC again.

Comment

VAR in ACQ internationally would be a disaster. I think even worse than what it is now. The referees just aren't equipped to that level of pressure, maybe besides Faghani, Irmatov, Ahmed Al Kaf, and Ruji Sato.

It could be a shitshow with a lot of dramatic shady, unconfident decisions

ACL final I don't think it went so well for PP

Comment

Playing in an Arab country may be in our benefit as we would likely have limited fans in Azadi and the heat would prepare us for the conditions at the WC finals.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                  Playing in an Arab country may be in our benefit as we would likely have limited fans in Azadi and the heat would prepare us for the conditions at the WC finals.
                  So we subject ourselves to poor hosting and backhanded tricks.

Qatar World Cup will be in the winter anyways. Much more tolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    So we subject ourselves to poor hosting and backhanded tricks.

Qatar World Cup will be in the winter anyways. Much more tolerable.
                    Playing on our home turf is the best options; however, there could be some positives to an otherwise negative situation.

Comment

Thanks that make you go hmmmmmm....... But not unexpected.

https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=531446

فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال در شرایطی اقدام به اعلام رنکینگ کشورها کرده که پیش از این قرار بود این رنکینگ مردادماه اعلام شود اما ظاهرا فشار چند کشور این تصمیم را تغییر داده است.
                      به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، مرحله مقدماتی انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر با مشخص شدن تکلیف تیم*های صعود کننده به دور نهایی مشخص شد تا تیم*های راه یافته به این رقابت*ها منتظر قرعه کشی از سوی AFC بر اساس جایگاه تیم*ها در جدول رده بندی فیفا باشند.
                      فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال در تاریخ ۲۷ می میلادی (۶ خردادماه) اعلام کرد با توجه به اینکه دیداری برگزار نشده است و برنامه بازی*ها نیز مشخص است رده بندی جدید را تا دوازدهم آگوست میلادی (۲۱ مردادماه) اعلام نمی*کند. (لینک خبر فیفا در این خصوص)
                      بنابراین تیم*های راه یافته به دور نهایی انتخابی جام جهانی قطر انتظار داشتند قرعه کشی این بازی*ها بر اساس جایگاه آنها در رده بندی مربوط به ماه می میلادی انجام شود که طبق آن تیم*های ایران و ژاپن به عنوان صدرنشین*های دو گروه در مرحله نهایی بودند.
                      همچنین استرالیا و کره جنوبی نیز در سید B حضور داشتند و عربستان سعودی و عراق نیز در سید C حضور داشتند. امارات و چین نیز در گلدان چهارم قرار گرفتند و عمان به همراه سوریه در سید E و ویتنام و لبنان در گلدان F قرار بگیرند.
                      این موضوع سبب می*شد تا احتمال قرار گرفتن تیم*های عربستان و امارات که خواهان میزبانی بازی*ها نیز هستند در یک گروه وجود داشته باشد.
                      دو تیمی که حق پخش تلویزیونی را از طریق شبکه*های ملی خود از AFC نیز خریداری کرده*اند تا یکی از حامیان مالی کنفدراسیون آسیا لقب بگیرند.
                      با این حال فیفا در اقدامی غیر منتظره تصمیم به اعلام فوری و اضطراری رده بندی تیم*های ملی آسیا در رنکینگ خود گرفت که طی آن جایگاه عراق و امارات تغییر ناگهانی داشت که احتمال برخورد امارات با عربستان در مرحله نهایی به صفر برسد. (لینک خبر فیفا در این خصوص)
                      قرار گرفتن امارات و عربستان در یک گلدان در حالی اتفاق می*افتد که این دو کشور با توجه به درخواست خود مبنی بر میزبانی متمرکز بازی*های دور نهایی، شانس خود برای صعود به جام جهانی را افزایش دهند.
                      جابجایی سید بندی بازی*ها در مرحله نهایی انتخابی جام جهانی در قاره آسیا به دو تیم امارات و عربستان کمک کرد تا با خیال راحت پروژه مربوط به متمرکز شدن این دیدارها در کشورهای خود را دنبال کنند چرا که دو تیم قطعاً با همدیگر بازی ندارند و بدون دردسر می*توانند این بازی*ها را میزبانی کنند.
                      باید دید فیفا که قبلاً اعلام کرده بود تصمیمی برای ایجاد تغییر در رنکینگ خود ندارد چرا به صورت ناگهانی چنین اقدامی را مد نظر قرار داده است تا آینده تیم*ها در رسیدن به جام جهانی قطر تحت تأثیر قرار بگیرد.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

No they will be played on artifical grounds.
                        You just got Caged
                        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Screw it, give me Bahrain! I wouldn't mind playing in Bahrain in a neutral stadium consider we just went 4-0 there

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Screw it, give me Bahrain! I wouldn't mind playing in Bahrain in a neutral stadium consider we just went 4-0 there
                            Its because we were on Iranian land...

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              Thanks that make you go hmmmmmm....... But not unexpected.
                              https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=531446
                              فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال در شرایطی اقدام به اعلام رنکینگ کشورها کرده که پیش از این قرار بود این رنکینگ مردادماه اعلام شود اما ظاهرا فشار چند کشور این تصمیم را تغییر داده است.
                              به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، مرحله مقدماتی انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر با مشخص شدن تکلیف تیم*های صعود کننده به دور نهایی مشخص شد تا تیم*های راه یافته به این رقابت*ها منتظر قرعه کشی از سوی AFC بر اساس جایگاه تیم*ها در جدول رده بندی فیفا باشند.
                              فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال در تاریخ ۲۷ می میلادی (۶ خردادماه) اعلام کرد با توجه به اینکه دیداری برگزار نشده است و برنامه بازی*ها نیز مشخص است رده بندی جدید را تا دوازدهم آگوست
                              Lol well thats gonna backfire for saudi. Iraq is their "black cat". Saudi has hard time beating iraq . 17 wins for iraq and only 11 wins for saudi. In 2018 they hammered them by 4-1 goals lol. Saudi has never won a game on iraq's soil. But now they will avoid weak ass UAE which they normally beat like peice of cake (23 wins for saudi and only 7 losses)

Now there is a chance for saudi get teams that they find hard to beat. Japan/Iran , South korea/Australia and iraq.

Give us both iraq and saudi and see how we punish them.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Lol well thats gonna backfire for saudi. Iraq is their "black cat". Saudi has hard time beating iraq . 17 wins for iraq and only 11 wins for saudi. In 2018 they hammered them by 4-1 goals lol. Saudi has never won a game on iraq's soil. But now they will avoid weak ass UAE which they normally beat like peice of cake (23 wins for saudi and only 7 losses)

Now there is a chance for saudi get teams that they find hard to beat. Japan/Iran , South korea/Australia and iraq.

Give us both iraq and saudi and see how we punish them.
                                The truth is that most teams prefer Iran over Japan from pot 1. I think even if we had Australia or South Korea or Saudi Arabia instead of Iran in pot 1, most teams still would have preferred to avoid Japan. Anyway I just want Australia and UAE from pots 2 and 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X