Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    To me there is a very clear weaker team in each pot - the ideal group is:

Iran
    Australia
    UAE
    China
    Oman
    Vietnam
    I agree with this 100% I dont see any of UAE China Oman or Vietnam causing us any serious issues at all, and I rate us against australia as well.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      What's the point having these competitive "friendlies" if we don't qualify for wc at the end?
      I think that's why our opinions differ. I think someone mentioned it before with Skocic we're pretty safe to qualify but unlikley to get the to knockout stage of the world cup as his strong point is that he knows Asian football enough to negate any threats from Asian teams (as we saw with Bahrain and Iraq), and I whole heartedly agree with that. With Qatar already qualified I don't really see any team aside from Japan, Korea or Australia being a threat. We can't get drawn with Japan so in our group there will be 1 team that we could lose to over both legs (even though I doubt it). I know you'll mention the incomptence of the IFF as a potential source for our downfall, which is worth mentioning, but I personally think this kind of corruption/self debilitating favourtism exists in the majority of teams to the same degree and perhaps only to a lesser extent in Korea/Australia/UAE. Not an excuse for it of course, but the standard of football and professionalism in our continent is not very high as a whole; not just in Iran.
      Last edited by AliDaeiNumber1Fan; 06-16-2021, 05:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Here is mine.

Iran
        Australia
        Iraq
        China
        Oman
        Vietnam

The draw will be on June 24th
        This would be a good group for us.
        We have broken the curse of not beating the Arab Teams away.

I love to see us play against Australia, This would be a good preparation for the World Cup for us.
        The only problem is the long travel with games being spaced one week apart

Comment

Uae is very strong if they are anything like they showed back in 2019 ac, which they where really scary good and they moved up in the seeding as well and if the games are in one nation good chance they host and they will spend money and money to have weaker teams help them qualify since the wc is right next door and they want be there as much as the ksa.
          BUT BETWEEN UAE and ksa i take uae in our group .

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            Uae is very strong if they are anything like they showed back in 2019 ac, which they where really scary good and they moved up in the seeding as well and if the games are in one nation good chance they host and they will spend money and money to have weaker teams help them qualify since the wc is right next door and they want be there as much as the ksa.
            BUT BETWEEN UAE and ksa i take uae in our group .
            yes UAE is much better now, especially with Lima. also the remaining games could be in UAE as a "neutral" host as well. I rather not draw them but between them and Saudi I guess we gotta take uae

Comment

I am going with the theory of "less arab the better", "Let's give it to MBS" , "Tired of Korean b.s.", and "Don't mind the Omanis"

The other consideration is which arab country will be hosting all of Iran's home games.. Saudi?

Iran
              Australia
              Saudi Arabia
              China
              Oman
              Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                I am going with the theory of "less arab the better", "Let's give it to MBS" , "Tired of Korean b.s.", and "Don't mind the Omanis"

The other consideration is which arab country will be hosting all of Iran's home games.. Saudi?

Iran
                Australia
                Saudi Arabia
                China
                Oman
                Vietnam
                Ksa got to host acl so they might as well host wcq as well i wont be surprised.

Comment

Shabakayeh khabar
                  Announced
                  The draw
                  Is this coming Wednesday
                  This heyat modireh which khdem is referring to if s.korea is in our group will increase tye chance of offerinf cq 2 million $he will probably want
                  NOOSH E JANET DON CARLOS
                  Balahat yek ja bekhoreh be sareh wilmoc

Btw iran first match is against seed 4
                  Which is either iraq or china

Comment

This would be ideal. I would like to see us crap all over SA and eliminate them from the WC finals.

Iran
                    Australia
                    Saudi Arabia
                    China
                    Oman
                    Vietnam

Comment

I just want Australia and UAE from pots 2 and 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                        I just want Australia and UAE from pots 2 and 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.
                        Australia coach
                        Which was involved in the 97 match with iran
                        DID A MASSIVE KOOOR KOORI on possible match up with iran
                        Should check it out on v3.

Comment

Iran is not the same as in 1998. We will mop the floor with them (assuming we have the right coaching).
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            Australia coach
                            Which was involved in the 97 match with iran
                            DID A MASSIVE KOOOR KOORI on possible match up with iran
                            Should check it out on v3.
                            I checked it. It should not matter to us what others say about us. What should matter to us is improvement. We should focus on improvement. I want to be drawn with Australia from pot 2 because we have not played with them since 1997. I also want us play UAE from pot 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                              I checked it. It should not matter to us what others say about us. What should matter to us is improvement. We should focus on improvement. I want to be drawn with Australia from pot 2 because we have not played with them since 1997. I also want us play UAE from pot 3. Regard pots 4, 5, and 6, It really does not matter to me.
                              Uae over ksa
                              But s.korea better than these revenge seekers

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Here is mine.

Iran
                                Australia
                                Iraq
                                China
                                Oman
                                Vietnam

The draw will be on June 24th
                                Here it says the draw is July 1st?
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_F...FC_Third_Round

Comment

Working...
                                X