The draw will be on June 24th

Iran
    S.korea
    Iraq
    China
    Oman
    Vietnam

Comment

still dont get why that aussies play in afc, those stuck up english related bastards dont belong in afc send them to europe and bring us turkey instead.. that would be much more fun! if they want aussies in afc then we should also get new zeeland aswell..
      as of that, i choose korea, since i dont aprove aussies in afc, wrong continent! and its not like they have respected our continent anywayz..

so from me to them, they can carve a kangaroo out of a piece of wood and shove it far up in their windsor john..

my list
      Iran
      Korea
      Iraq
      China
      Oman (I dont want TM to play in that muddy field in malaysia again so i go for oman here cuz of that)
      Vietnam
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iran
        South Korea (cmon guys, we have been consistent vs S Korea for awhile now, Australia would be more fun since it's been so long but they are quite strong and lots of unknowns)

Iraq (with today's win I feel some pressure off the boys, for sure we can beat these guys in Azadi. Saudi Arabia is close to a top 4 team in asia, iraq is nowhere near that)

China (UAE is trouble, especially with some recent acquisitions. I think we can get 4/6 vs China)

Syria (yes a sort of dirty team with some history in malaysia, but Oman is pretty solid under Branko and should have tied asian champs Qatar. Syria is not good. 5-0 under wiltits, 3-0 under skocic)

Vietnam or Lebanon is a toss-up. Vietnam is a much MUCH better team but lebanon is kind of a dirty team vs us plus we struggle vs arabs and lost to them in 2014 WCQ. Lebanon does suck though, barely beat sri lanka and lost to turkmenistan and somehow qualified LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          still dont get why that aussies play in afc, those english related bastards dont belong in afc send them to europe and bring us turkey instead.. that would be much more fun! if they want aussies in afc then we should also get new zeeland aswell so we have those 3 points atleast secured
          The only reaon they are in the asia
          Because when they where in their own continent
          THEY ONLY WENT TO THE WC ONE TIME
          Losing to their daddy iran 2 times.
          By them moving to asia
          They have qualified to every single wc since.
          Keep australia out of asia and keep Turkey where they are too.
          Like that one less ppwer we have to deal with
          Even though we never play them but they effect the seedings

Comment

I want:
            IRAN
            S KOREA
            IRAQ
            OMAN
            CHINA
            LEBANON

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              The only reaon they are in the asia
              Because when they where in their own continent
              THEY ONLY WENT TO THE WC ONE TIME
              Losing to their daddy iran 2 times.
              By them moving to asia
              They have qualified to every single wc since.
              Keep australia out of asia and keep Turkey where they are too.
              Like that one less ppwer we have to deal with
              Even though we never play them but they effect the seedings
              with turkey we would atleast get some friendlies against them aswell as good matches.
              these aussie soorakhs only complain against us and probably wouldnt play a friendly against us either,, so fk them they dont belong in afc.. and its not bcuz thats a ok team they only equal long ass travels for us + shitty attitude. Turkey is a better team but they would contribute to our continents football + they belong to afc, and i think they would come due to the way they are treated in europe anywayz.. still no free travel etc just bring them to afc while the door is open that would be good for us aswell. + id rather loos a spot to turkey than to those aussies..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I dont want headaches
                Thats why s.korea is perfect
                They are scared of us and they have too much respect for us so they are perfect if we can mamage 2 points from them its what we need.

Iraq over ksa
                Look if ksa is in our group and wc in arab country
                Ksa will do whatever it can to qualify to the world cup, heck they might even make trump their king if thats what it takes to make it to the wc.
                So IF WE GET THEM THAT 1 SPOT LOST.
                So from today till june 24th pray before bed we dont get them thats a big headache.

Uae is a headacge too as they have improve alot and they would sign a treaty for free oil just to qualify to the arab hosted wc nation next door.
                Thats a headache too.

Comment

I just don't want Japan. For some reason we have a hard time bending them. Such a tactical and organized team man. To me they're the Germany of Asia. Play like robots with so much discipline and class.

Comment

with turkey we would atleast get some friendlies against them aswell as good matches.
                    these aussie soorakhs only complain against us and probably wouldnt play a friendly against us either,, so fk them they dont belong in afc.. and its not bcuz thats a ok team they only equal long ass travels for us + shitty attitude. Turkey is a better team but they would contribute to our continents football + they belong to afc, and i think they would come due to the way they are treated in europe anywayz.. still no free travel etc just bring them to afc while the door is open that would be good for us aswell. + id rather loos a spot to turkey than to those aussies..
                    Lol
                    Well i think turkey is happy where they are in football is due being in europe and playing against big names all the time.
                    I dont think they want come to asia to play friendlies with iran when they can play friendlies with germany,italy.and turkey has parts in europe.

Australia have no bussiness being in asia and its soccer mafia blatter made this happened for them

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      I just don't want Japan. For some reason we have a hard time bending them. Such a tactical and organized team man. To me they're the Germany of Asia. Play like robots with so much discipline and class.
                      luckily we avoid japan since we are in pot 1 with them. Thank you Quieroz for the team melli fifa rankings boost all those years

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                        luckily we avoid japan since we are in pot 1 with them. Thank you Quieroz for the team melli fifa rankings boost all those years
                        Oh yeah you’re right. Thanks for the clarification OG jaan. Yeah man miss you sir CQ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news for you
                          We will not get japan since they are
                          Seed 1 like us.

Yes japan is in adifferent level a head and shoulder above us uess we meet in a asian cup semi or asian cup final dint want see them for years dont even want play them friendly as they are capable of embarrassing us.

Comment

we cant get them, we are in the same pot.

your post made me remember nekounams goal from that corner against them back in the days, if i remember correctly we won that game 2-1 in the qualifiers
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

we cant get them, we are in the same pot.

your post made me remember nekounams goal from that corner against them back in the days, if i remember correctly we won that game 2-1 in the qualifiers
                              Yes in Tehran. Though we lost the return match in Japan. I believe we lost 1-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X