Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the fact khadem said they have to "Discuss" after skocic 7/7 only points to CQ. I mean realistically, they dont have time/contacts to identify+start negotiations with another manager (Carvalhal,renard,etc) not to mention those guys would have no time to come in and figure out what is happening with the team, iranian culture + Federation, etc. Branko is employed and already said he wont come back, not to mention his reputation in iran after some lawsuits/CAS cases isnt great, Yahya is doing his thing with PP, Nekou with foolad (He isnt fully ready either, and wouldnt make sense to bring nekounam for skocic).

The only viable option they could have had contact with is CQ. I think CQ maybe even got in contact with them and signalled his intent for a return.

Then you have Taremi comments...After 7/7 wins its very strange thing to say that this was all/mainly due to the work of CQ (A previous coach). I dont see taremi as a high hashieh guy these days, the comment was probably somewhat strategic to put pressure on elements of IFF to bring back CQ if indeed he did have info they are considering it.

If he accepts lower wage which he probably would after colombia payoff, it would make perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I think the fact khadem said they have to "Discuss" after skocic 7/7 only points to CQ. I mean realistically, they dont have time/contacts to identify+start negotiations with another manager (Carvalhal,renard,etc) not to mention those guys would have no time to come in and figure out what is happening with the team, iranian culture + Federation, etc. Branko is employed and already said he wont come back, not to mention his reputation in iran after some lawsuits/CAS cases isnt great, Yahya is doing his thing with PP, Nekou with foolad (He isnt fully ready either, and wouldnt make sense to bring nekounam for skocic).
      The only viable option they could have had contact with is CQ. I think CQ maybe even got in contact with them and signalled his intent for a return.
      Then you have Taremi comments...After 7/7 wins its very strange thing to say that this was all/mainly due to the work of CQ (A previous coach). I dont see taremi as a high hashieh guy these days, the comment was probably somewhat strategic to put pressure on elements of IFF to bring back CQ if indeed he did have info they are considering it.
      If he accepts lower wage which he probably would after colombia payoff, it would make perfect sense.
      carlos made a lot of money in his career. he is 68. this may not be about money for him anymore plus he is owed 3 years salary by Columbia, i think they gave him a lot too. he wants one last ride into the world cup and that is more important for him. how many millions can a man make and only want money? carlos seems too in love with the game to only consider money.

i think with carlos there is no learning curve with our team, so he is the only one who can take over. our games start in sept 2nd

Comment

Skocic
        Will not get fired
        He be asked to take a leave of absent
        And come back after 2023 ac

IF CQ WANTS THE JOB
        IS UNFAIR NOT TO GIVE HIM A TRY
        GOAL SHOULD BE
        1.WC
        2.maybe second round maybe thats too much to ask but with cq is possible

3.THE MOST IMPORTANT WINING THE AC

Comment

It is still very unfair to Skocic, we dont know whats going on behind the scenes, maybe Skocic isnt the right man but Taremi should never say this in public, no matter what he wanted to say.

Skocic deserves much respect

Comment

THIS. It makes so much sense. They wouldn't have the balls to hire a vatani coach. No chance. They'd keep Skocic over vatani. So, that leaves foreign coaches. And as you wisely point out, even if a foreign coach was interested, there'd be 20 hoops to jump through to make hiring them possible.

Iranian internet mafia...if this news gets legs and we can verify a legitimate source or two, let's hit the streets. You know what to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              It is still very unfair to Skocic, we dont know whats going on behind the scenes, maybe Skocic isnt the right man but Taremi should never say this in public, no matter what he wanted to say.

baba "Fair" chieh? Is it fair that I've been waking up at 4am for 20 years to hear arabs yell on shitty, choppy live feeds that give my computer herpes? that we have to wait for years for the gratification of finally having a legitimate coach that unlocks our potential? this is about what's best for team melli and the happiness of 80 million people.

Skocic is extremely fortunate that our desperation boosted his profile like this. He's much better off than before he took the job.

Get out of here with this "fairness and honor" BS! There are higher values (national pride and joy) at stake here.

Comment

we may or may not be able to compete with skocic internationally and against good teams. but we know we can with carlos. that is the key. you cannot take risk.

skocic very lucky he got chance to coach top 30 team in the world. with his resume, he should not be coaching a top 100 national team. iran owes him nothing but are thankful he brought positive attitude to team camp during important time. so we thank him but we must get Carlos if we can

Comment

Let's hope it's CQ. The last time they made a change when a change wasn't needed was when they hired wilmot and we all saw the results
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

CQ left on a good note, i love Queiroz, but i don't have a good feeling about his return this time. The environment is 10 times worst than before and he will not be much welcomed by the same idiots. In other hand i don't trust Skocic in big games tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      Let's hope it's CQ. The last time they made a change when a change wasn't needed was when they hired wilmot and we all saw the results
                      mehdi taj is a snake and made tons of money off of wilmots. i read about this a while back. so diryt

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                        baba "Fair" chieh? Is it fair that I've been waking up at 4am for 20 years to hear arabs yell on shitty, choppy live feeds that give my computer herpes? that we have to wait for years for the gratification of finally having a legitimate coach that unlocks our potential? this is about what's best for team melli and the happiness of 80 million people.

Skocic is extremely fortunate that our desperation boosted his profile like this. He's much better off than before he took the job.
                        Get out of here with this "fairness and honor" BS! There are higher values (national pride and joy) at stake here.
                        **** you talk as if your national pride is in danger, we talk about a coach who is 7/7 , in hardest conditions, i dont know what your cq has done after 8 years rhat u still lick his balls
                        Last edited by Keano; 06-18-2021, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Kheyli guz guz mikoni, you talk as if your national pride is in danger, we talk about a coach who is 7/7 , in hardest conditions, i dont know what your cq has done after 8 years rhat u still lick his balls
                          Last edited by Keano; 06-18-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            bokhoresh, mahsaa!
                            Last edited by Keano; 06-18-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Jooon kuculuuuuu, was the discussion too heavy ?
                              Last edited by Keano; 06-18-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

from journalist inside iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X