Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble... but its not happening...
    Arezoo bar javanan eib nist

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      Well, do you have a world class coach in mind ? If yes, what are their names ? How much in salary do you think he’ll ask for ? Is he willing to live in Iran ?
      Only CQ but we all know chances of him coming back is slim to none. If IFF had extended his contact till WC 22, we would have advanced from our group even if we were placed in a super tough group like last time.

Yes...we were improving that much.

Comment

i read on instagram of some iraqi football site that katanec is finished in iraq, they were not happy with the way iraq played

Comment

A
          Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          i read on instagram of some iraqi football site that katanec is finished in iraq, they were not happy with the way iraq played
          Very foolish of them if true. He has taken them to the limit of their capabilities. No other coach can make them play significantly better.

Comment

Skocic did great and now he deserves a chance to prove himself in the third round. He should stay our headcoach until the world cup in 2022.

Queiroz was the best coach we have ever had. But he also had some flaws, one of them was that he refused to play with a creative CAM. Another issue i had with Carlos was that he did not seem to trust the abilities of our players, i mean playing super defensively against the likes of UAE and Qatar? Come on we are one of the best sides in Asia, he should have let TM play more attacking football, especially when we started to have more creative attacking players. Anyway, the past is the past, Queiroz did a good job for Iran and coached TM for 8 years, it's time to move on.

Skocic can get better results for TM and be an even better coach for us if he manages to qualify TM and get to the second round of the world cup. His start is very promising, he beat Bahrain and Iraq away, something we could not achieve under Queiroz. I'm rooting for the guy, he should be given the chance to show what he can do for us, he is very motivated and ambitious to bring TM success and i'm excited to see what he can do for us!

Comment

Just call CQ and get him back asap! Do whatever it takes! I bet thats why they didnt automaticly extend his contract, since they are talking to CQ and have Skicic as backup. Persian Intermet Mafia, lets lobby in CQ go go go make some fake news IFF is going to negotiate with CQ just so IFF have to comment it or something People comment on his insta or whatever platform he uses get him in the game

Someone get an interview with CQ if possible camp outside his residence :P

if not CQ then continue with Skocic
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                Only CQ but we all know chances of him coming back is slim to none. If IFF had extended his contact till WC 22, we would have advanced from our group even if we were placed in a super tough group like last time.

Yes...we were improving that much.
                Well, then case closed.

Yes, we would all like to have a world-class coach, but it is what it is.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  News out of iraq is circulating

Iraq will start negotiations with carlos Q. Asap.
                  Haji where did you hear this?

I would be very surprised if he took the job and also very disappointed in him if he does. It’ll be a big dent in his legacy with us if he were to take it on and I have a very hard time imagining he would.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Haji where did you hear this?
                    I would be very surprised if he took the job and also very disappointed in him if he does. It’ll be a big dent in his legacy with us if he were to take it on and I have a very hard time imagining he would.
                    Persepolis newspaper
                    Varzesh 3

Comment

Seriously hope that's nonsense, don't want to replace all my TM jerseys and Iran flags with Iraqi shit and I've heard the queues at the Iranian embassy for renunciation of citizenship is a right pain.

Comment

Can you imagine
                        A group luke this
                        Iran
                        Australia,s.korea
                        Ksa
                        Iraq=cq
                        Oman=bronko
                        Lebnon

Comment

Yeah brilliant! We finally have two great forwards that are clicking, not to mention some attaching midfielders and a decent bench, and you guys want to bring back a defensive minded coach??!!
                          We will never get out of the first round with this type of mentality...

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            Persepolis newspaper
                            Varzesh 3
                            The "news"

Comment

No way CQ would take over Iraq lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                No way CQ would take over Iraq lol
                                Why not
                                With iraq he can do his system of 4-2-3-1
                                Also remeber he is 68 and possibly last wc for him
                                He knows iraq and asian soccer
                                And for sure challenges are there for him
                                1.4th wc in the row
                                2. Possibility of playing iran and oman with bronko
                                And 2023 asian cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X