Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
    What crazy odds that Iraq hires CQ? Our most decorated coach going to one of our biggest archrivals.
    There is no rivalry between us and Iraq. When was the last time Iraq qualified for the WC finals?

Comment

Agar ham CQ mikhad enteghaam begire az divanehaaye bi-orzeye footbaalemoon hastand ke

mikhad enteghaam begire.

Man alaagheyi ke CQ be TM daasht va hamchening be mardome Iran zire soal nemibaram.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Would love to know if there are any serious sources for these claims that Queiroz is close / may become Iraq coach. - Anything to share??

I just find it so hard to believe that he would even want to take the Iraq job.

Sorry if i've maybe missed something! lol - Any proper sources to share?

Comment

CQ or no CQ it’s going to be tough for Iraq, however he knows all the teams in the group inside out. In particular he knows all our strength and weaknesses and has a Mental superiority over the Koreans, if he takes the job he will pass those to his players and with him they will have a better chance. CQ is the ultimate “Mr Motivator”!

I guess with Iran, he had his heart in the job. With Iraq he will be a merciless mercenary, his task: to qualify.

We would still beat Iraq over the two legs. 🏆
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
            There is no rivalry between us and Iraq. When was the last time Iraq qualified for the WC finals?
            Doesn't matter, whenever we play against Iraq the games are close, fierce and tough, they badly want to beat us and we badly want to beat them. We are huge rivals with our neighbours as most countries are, for example Germany also has a much superior history to neighbouring Holland but they are rivals nevertheless

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Agar ham CQ mikhad enteghaam begire az divanehaaye bi-orzeye footbaalemoon hastand ke

mikhad enteghaam begire.

Man alaagheyi ke CQ be TM daasht va hamchening be mardome Iran zire soal nemibaram.
              Cool story bro

Comment

The king is dead, long live Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                  Would love to know if there are any serious sources for these claims that Queiroz is close / may become Iraq coach. - Anything to share??

I just find it so hard to believe that he would even want to take the Iraq job.

Sorry if i've maybe missed something! lol - Any proper sources to share?
                  Why wouldn't he? He wants to get to the WC again and there aren't any other better jobs out there.
                  I'm sure if the likes of Morocco/Tunisia/Egypt fire their manager and it's offered to him, he would instantly take it over Iraq.
                  The man just wants to work.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz to take Iraq coaching post
                    Carlos Queiroz will coach the Iraq national team, journalist Mark Lomas reports. The new coach will be announced imminently. It has been 35 years since Iraq last qualified for the World Cup finals.
                    https://en.as.com/en/2021/07/19/socc...25_764797.html
                    https://twitter.com/marklomasSport/s...424075264?s=20

Comment

Haha, his condition of living in UAE, watching the league remotely and asking Iraq federation to get him a house and a car in UAE was hilarious. Basically saying Iraqi fcuk you lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Why wouldn't he? He wants to get to the WC again and there aren't any other better jobs out there.
                        I'm sure if the likes of Morocco/Tunisia/Egypt fire their manager and it's offered to him, he would instantly take it over Iraq.
                        The man just wants to work.
                        Ok but I'm wondering if we have legit sources instead of assumptions. This may all be true but again, I just like to see sources and evidence instead of relying on assumptions, so was wondering if anyone has a legit source that isn't just speculation.

Comment

Talks between CQ and Iraqi Football Federation are over, no agreement has been reached. Source: 90TV

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post

In the Arabic it says Emirates instead of Arbil. He didn’t want to live in Iraq.

Comment

As I said, CQ is a smart man, and he wouldn’t get burned again by an incompetent FA. He asked for the moon and the sun, Iraq couldn’t deliver. Case closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X