Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hesabi riid ba in harkatesh. Does he want us to hate him LOL?
    Anyways, if we score early against Iraq they’re done, since CQ offensive tactics are close to 0.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      2.5 million i heard

You know, I really cant be bothered with him taking the post in Iraq.
      as Pajam said, "Q is king no more" (very well said pajam)

what REEAAALLLLYYYYYY pisses me off is most probably WE, IRAN will be forking out that money to the Iraqi federation (just as we do when we build their roads, schools, mosques, emamzadehs, dams, freeways, hospitals, ) albeit, INDIRECTLY!

still, even "indirectly" it burns to the core!

==========

double edged sword.
      So while we caution ourselves on him knowing our team well, we also know his TACTICS well.
      We would be wise to devise multiple plans to counter and take advantage of his tactics.

Skocic also will have something to prove.
      That he's worthy of a contract for the WC games by beating CQ's supposedly "proven" qualification strategy. Thus cementing his position for the actual WC tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        You know, I really cant be bothered with him taking the post in Iraq.
        as Pajam said, "Q is king no more" (very well said pajam)

what REEAAALLLLYYYYYY pisses me off is most probably WE, IRAN will be forking out that money to the Iraqi federation (just as we do when we build their roads, schools, mosques, emamzadehs, dams, freeways, hospitals, ) albeit, INDIRECTLY!

still, even "indirectly" it burns to the core!

==========

double edged sword.
        So while we caution ourselves on him knowing our team well, we also know his TACTICS well.
        We would be wise to devise multiple plans to counter and take advantage of his tactics.

Skocic also will have something to prove.
        That he's worthy of a contract for the WC games by beating CQ's supposedly "proven" qualification strategy. Thus cementing his position for the actual WC tournament.
        Seriously. IR selling Iran's resources and gifting it to other countries burns so much. A CQ appointment by them would be a byproduct of IR selling out Iran.

Skocic can really make a name for himself is he able to quality excellently with Iran. He knows this is his shot, he stumbled upon this opportunity but can make a career out of it.

Comment

A few points:

1- Let Iraqi's pay what IFF probably still owes CQ...

2- CQ is not the kind of coach that comes in and just make minor changes to a team... He is going to implement his style which Iraqi's are not familiar with. Before they learn it and become good at it, we have gotten our 6 points against them. Remember, we are playing them in 47 days and CQ has not even signed with them yet.

3- One of the strong points of CQ is to get the players motivated to play hard... Iraqis are already motivated to play us hard and so he can't improve that aspect either.

4- This action will help end the love affair most of our players have with CQ and the dream of bringing him back to Iran. Players will deal with the realities better and accept the current situation better. Fans too hopefully.

I love CQ and wish him no ill will and don't blame him one bit for collecting one more paycheck. This is football. We are playing against CQ and Bronko... Let that motivate us...

Comment

^ Oh yeahhh .... I forgot about that braindead moron, Branko..... the insignificant gnat that he is.

Comment

We had the option to keep him or even bring him back and we didn’t. So why blame him for accepting the Iraq job.

Anyway, this sport it is not a war.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

FFS
                This shit is really happening ? welp..!! 😩

so now both groups are somewhat evenly challenging (iraq will likely become equally challenging side as Saudi)
                i believe boys will beat iraq both home n away, just to revenge his sorta betrayal..!! same with Brangohz team.... Iraq may salvage a one tie parking the bus and thats all..!
                now i see why our players were pushing so hard to bring him back to TM .... i guess himself was actively involved in pushing that agenda too..?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Yes that's why he choose iraq out of 200 national teams and more clubs in the world. Iraq where a terrorist attack occurs yesterday in Baghdad.
                  Does he have 200 offers? Also say he does have more offers, and this one pays more / he likes the challenge, why should he not go? Our federation literally fought with him and disrespected him at every step throughout his employment, we should be grateful for what he did for us, but he doesn't owe us anything.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Does he have 200 offers? Also say he does have more offers, and this one pays more / he likes the challenge, why should he not go? Our federation literally fought with him and disrespected him at every step throughout his employment, we should be grateful for what he did for us, but he doesn't owe us anything.
                    He doesn't owe us anything, but it is funny that he wants to go the federation that lost its last coach, because he wasn't paid for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      He had the south Africa for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                        CQ is a Portuguese coach who led Iran against Portugal in the World Cup, investing all his energy to ensure that we'd have a shot to win and advance to the R16, even at the cost of Portugal. Now we're chastising him - someone who our own Government, Federation, media, and a sect of toxic fans drove out - for wanting to take up employment with a willing party? He did an excellent job for us and owes us nothing.
                        I disagree, by moving to Iraq he showed that Iran was nothing more than a job for him, sure he liked Iran and Iranian people but to call him a king or great is wrong in my opinion. He was TM's headcoach for 8 years but he didn't manage to bring us the Asian cup or qualify us for the second round of the world cup. After being in charge for almost a decade he didn't deliver at least one of the two targets, hence it was time to let him go. Also, we should not have turned him into this demigod or worship him, something Iranians do unfortunately, by moving to Iraq he just showed that he is only after his own interests, which is fine but it doesn't make him special.

Comment

How longer it takes for Iraq to get a coach, how better for Team Melli.

Comment

What crazy odds that Iraq hires CQ? Our most decorated coach going to one of our biggest archrivals.

CQ wouldn’t take the job unless he thought there was a legit chance he could make it to the world cup. I can see him very well transforming Iraq into a stout defensive counter-attacking team that would give us trouble. Doesn’t help he knows the tendencies of 95% of our players.

I hope the deal falls through.

Comment

work of art!

Comment

It makes our job tougher but no reason he should be blamed for taking a coaching job like this. It's totally legitimate to sign a contract with whatever team. I wonder why he'd go there with them having such financial troubles and instability though.

This could add a lot more spice and drama to our group for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X