Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ is not going to Iraq for one reason and one reason only:

MONEY

The Iraqi fa is corrupt. They didn’t pay Katanec for 6 months. He even reduced his salary to avoid issues but it continued. CQ’s salary is 1.5 million +. Iraqis won’t pay for that. They will hire a local or B level east European coach.

Comment

According to Iranlegionar on Instagram Skocic is 100% out , its seems like its bo BS with CQ

Comment

IFF president Shahaboddin Azizi Khadem meeting tomorrow with IFF board of directors to see who wants Carlos Queiroz back. They will reach a conclusion and create proposal

Comment

If i wake up and the news says
          cq is back
          It will be one of the happiest sports day of my life
          Right next to
          Persepolise 3 ss 0. 1365 derby
          Iran 2-australia 2
          98 wc win
          Iran 4 s.korea 3 2004 ac
          Iran 3 qatar 2. 2006 wcq
          Iran 1 s.korea 0. 2014 reza gucci
          Argentina 1 iran 0. 2014 wc ref saved the Argentina
          20018 wc
          All 3 matches

CQ COMING BACK HOME IS UP THERE
          Persepolise 2 sepahan 1 sepeher hydari miracle

Comment

Ramingeles2000 & Mahsaa I suggest you both toning down please. This is a public discussion board. This was a friendly reminder to you both!

Comment

These CQ rumours are gaining steam. They're all over the Persian insta sites and tabloids. I'm not getting too excited but cautiously optimistic. He gives us the best Chance at getting to the WC and making it to the next round. Also should be allowed to finish what he started with this group of players. What Taremi said is [emoji817] true

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                These CQ rumours are gaining steam. They're all over the Persian insta sites and tabloids. I'm not getting too excited but cautiously optimistic. He gives us the best Chance at getting to the WC and making it to the next round. Also should be allowed to finish what he started with this group of players. What Taremi said is [emoji817] true

yes, a lot of steam. i hope what i posted is true

جلسه رئیس فدراسیون با اعضای هیات رئیسه با موضوع جذب کارلوس کی روش

فردا شنبه عزیزی* خادم با برخی از اعضای هیئت رئیسه که موافق بازگشت کی روش هستند، جلسه دارد و قرار است در این جلسه به جمع*بندی مهم برسند که پیشنهاد جدیدی را به کی*روش ارائه بدهند. پیشنهادی که قرار است جزئیاتش در جلسه فردا مطرح شود.
                این پیشنهاد می تواند تا حدود زیادی تکلیف کی*روش و فوتبال ایران را روشن کند.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRgqflMCfw/

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post

IFF president Shahaboddin Azizi Khadem meeting tomorrow with IFF board of directors to see who wants Carlos Queiroz back. They will reach a conclusion and create proposal
                  How was CQ's relationship with the Board of Directors?
                  I think the players need to be involved as well. We don't need another Wilmots.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Ramingeles2000 & Mahsaa I suggest you both toning down please. This is a public discussion board. This was a friendly reminder to you both!
                    Hehe fine. Sorry Mahsaa jan. I got excited. It's not every day you

speak your dreams into reality

Zende bad Iran / CQ!

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post

Oh man that'b be an amazing piece of news to wake up to one day!

Comment

Getting rid of CQ was mostly a political decision it felt like. I don't see any political changes that would lead to his return. It will be a surprising day for I.R.I. to bring back a man that has no fear of speaking out.

Comment

I'm not offering to cut off my shombool if CQ comes back... I value it too much. But I know we have someone willing to make the scarifice [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

The new Regime is going to get him, just because to calm the people.

Comment

such a dark day for iran as it has been for past 42 years, but cq coming back and the love our boys have for Iran gives me some hope for our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                                I'm not offering to cut off my shombool if CQ comes back... I value it too much. But I know we have someone willing to make the scarifice [emoji23][emoji23]

Hahahaha Soniq’s legendary promise will never get forgotten [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X