Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Lol and how can they factually prove one way or another when I shared an opinion? Facts can only be described in terms of yiur senses...even data analysis provides correlation but that does not equal causation. As a Sharif grad I am surprised you feel opinions are facts.

More importantly you do agree CQ won us nothing...not a single medal in any competition in 8 years...a thing we all witnessed...an amount of time most coaches can only dream of having with 1 team.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    The posts are there for PFDC members to view and decide whether your initial post was factually incorrect or not.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I don’t know which one pleases me most, A Dick Advocate taking over as Iraqi manager or the potential of Mods putting us out of our miseries by closing this Thread?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Dick Advocat

Comment

Officiall announced

Comment

Khob
            Mobarakeshoon bashe🤗 😅
            Time to close this thread

CQ ham ke rid for even considering that job…!😒

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              CQ deserves an Oscar as the most talented actor, making us believe he genuinely loves iran and iranians. He seems he is showing us he was just a mercenary that get paid a lot to do its job (with a lot of good that's true but some bad aswell), nothing more, nothing less.

If mister really loves or cares iran and iranians, he would know Iranians are suffering, receiving bad news every day and have only football for some joy. If he knew that, he wouldn't accept money (as if he didn't earn enough) to come to Iran and try to eliminate the national team from wc with a country like iraq. He doesn't even have the excuse that he didn't know iran and iraq are in the same group.
              Loyalty and principle hasn't been top of the list in our community and you expect a foreigner to be more catholic than the pope. He's a professional he needs to move on to his next project.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Dick Advocaat has a huge resume & a lot of football intelligent, do not underistimate his capabilities.
                Having Said that, their is not enough time for him To mold a team in Arogh
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

^ yes, on paper he has a long history, but, at this point in his career, he is just a desperate coach with no other options but to sign with a Federation that lost a good coach because they wouldn't pay his salary. That's not exactly a place you want to be if you had other options.

Under Katanec, Iraq was a decent team. We'll see what happens with Advocaat, but usually these kind of signings is a failure wating to happen. Just like the Wilmot signing, it temporarily takes the pressure off the federation, but at the end, they get fired when they can't get results.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

LOOL iraq got the Dick

Now close this thread beforen people start posting shady links stating CQ is offered coaching Syria/Korea or China NT and people/haters start bashing him as he already signed .. 2 hafteh hemeh behesh alaki ridan
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I noted the following 2 days ago:

”truly can't understand why CQ would take this huge risk and put his reputation in danger by coaching a 2nd-tier Asian team with little chance to qualify?? He had a tough time working in Iran, what the hell does he expect to encounter in Iraq?? Surely not an optimum environment for such a perfectionist as CQ. The chances of a failure are high, he can be fired after 2-4 games, and this comes at the back of his exit from Colombia. Detrimental to his otherwise impeccable reputation.

If he accepts I would be hugely surprised.”

Btw Dick Advocaat for Iraq is great for us, he has long lost his “mojo”, he coached our hometown team (Feyenoord) till recently and that was nothing short of a disaster!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        So much hate and jumping to conclusions...Then they sign dick advocaat.

Wish some had better some self control
                        No hate and just criticism. The criticism leveled particularly by me is irregardless of where CQ lands next. I just pray not with us again!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

No hate and just criticism. The criticism leveled particularly by me is irregardless of where CQ lands next. I just pray not with us again!

Wasnt even referring to you who are in a separate category of thinking back 2 back world cup qualifications for the first time in our history, beating the best team in africa and drawing euro champs while only losing to Spain on the most BS goal ever is apparently not good enough and not a huge improvement to the 20 previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Wasnt even referring to you who are in a separate category of thinking back 2 back world cup qualifications for the first time in our history, beating the best team in africa and drawing euro champs while only losing to Spain on the most BS goal ever is apparently not good enough and not a huge improvement to the 20 previous years.
                            Beating best team in Africa with an own goal and atrocious possessions. Back to back worldcups but no change in results...if your goal is to win participation medals CQ is your guy in Asia.

Anyways love him or not he ain't coming back and we can hold on to the memories. Skocic can and should get our support.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Beating best team in Africa with an own goal and atrocious possessions. Back to back worldcups but no change in results...if your goal is to win participation medals CQ is your guy in Asia.

Anyways love him or not he ain't coming back and we can hold on to the memories. Skocic can and should get our support.

Change in results for sure buddy. 4 pts is our record point achieved in a WC.

Comment

lets be honest here, our win vs morocco was so lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X