Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ and Iraq sounds like a team thats ready to get a lot of red cards

Comment

One reason CQ made TM so successful is the amount of time he had to establish himself (very unique for an international coach). Getting quick results with Iraq is a different story, under a lot of pressure and all. It will be a tall task compared to having 7-8 years with TM to steer the ship the way he wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
        A good coach maybe is responsible for 25% of a teams success. 50 % is on the players and 25% on the things we fans dont see that happens behind the scene like preparations, friendly games support from federation
        Like i mentioned in a previous post, what makes me personally sad is not that Iraq might get CQ but that we Iran dont manage to get any decent coach at all whom can replace him. This is the worst part and it burns... Our NT deserves the best, not just because i am Iranian and love my country... The reasons is because our players are really good and we have much talent in Iran. And this has been shown now in all of our World Cup appearances and also in our Futsal. We need to support these people to reach the best possible results...
        I disagree, a great coach can be a key factor in the success of a team. I'm not into percentages and ofcourse a great coach cannot do much without the quality of his players but you can view a coach as a general of an army. For example just within a season Chelsea was underperforming with Frank Lampard and getting bad results, when Lampard was fired and replaced by Thomas Tuchel Chelsea became a winning machine beating all their opponents and they won the Champions League in the same season with the same players. This is how massive the influence of a coach can be. Similarly a bad coach can have the opposite effect, TM went from being one of the best sides in Asia under Queiroz to almost being eliminated when Wilmots was our coach, within one year the damage Wilmots had done was huge. There are many many other examples, so let's not take the influence of a head coach lightly my friend (not saying you did).

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          I disagree, a great coach can be a key factor in the success of a team. I'm not into percentages and ofcourse a great coach cannot do much without the quality of his players but you can view a coach as a general of an army. For example just within a season Chelsea was underperforming with Frank Lampard and getting bad results, when Lampard was fired and replaced by Thomas Tuchel Chelsea became a winning machine beating all their opponents and they won the Champions League in the same season with the same players. This is how massive the influence of a coach can be. Similarly a bad coach can have the opposite effect, TM went from being one of the best sides in Asia under Queiroz to almost being elimated when Wilmots was our coach, within one year the damage Wilmots had done was huge. Their are many many other examples, so let's not take the influence of a head coach lightly my friend.
          Coaches are very important indeed. They can make or break you.

Comment

At this point it looks like CQ is sabotaging Iraq because with every passing day, is another day Iraq doesnt have a coach.

39 days til they play South Korea.
            44 days til they play Iran.

Comment

https://twitter.com/marklomasSport/s...099660293?s=19

Weeks of slandering CQ for considering / negotiating this job and in the end looks like he's not gonna be Iraq's coach after all.

Hopefully now we can all move on and focus on September 2nd. Does TM have any prep plans or we gonna roll off the bus and start playing without warming up?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Joone maderetoon CQ ro velesh konin.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ lol yes maybe best to just close this thread since skocic got extended contract..
                  it was just 1 member spamming this thread and forum with bs rumors from someones amos twitter account and some Iranian 3rd level newspapers snapping it up, interesting detail wsas he stated its a rumor and next he said its 100 % and followed the rumor as it was facts, and everybody jumped on it.. just a detail to watch for in future new members spamming.. a rumor is not a fact. its 80-90% of times bs made up news. and now that he is banned everything is calm again.
                  for me this thread is done, maybe when cq signs a new deal we can start a new thread or if skocic would quit wich he wont..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Former Esteghlal Coach Schafer Nominated to coach Iraq

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Former Esteghlal coach Winfried Schafer has been shortlisted to lead Iraqi football team.

According to an Iraqi reporter, the normalization committee for the Iraq Football Association (IFA) has negotiated with the German coach.Schafer led Esteghlal from 2017 to 2019.Carlos Queiroz, who led Iran from 2011 to 2019, is also a candidate to lead Iraq.Iraq is in Group A along with Iran, Korea Republic, United Arab Emirates, Syria and Lebanon in Round 3 of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.The competition will begin on September 1.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2021/07/27/2544554/former-esteghlal-coach-schafer-nominated-to-coach-iraq
                    Last edited by webmaster; 07-27-2021, 12:18 PM.

Comment

lol terrible choice.
                      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

Former Esteghlal Coach Schafer Nominated to Coach Iraq

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Former Esteghlal coach Winfried Schafer has been shortlisted to lead Iraqi football team.

According to an Iraqi reporter, the normalization committee for the Iraq Football Association (IFA) has negotiated with the German coach.Schafer led Esteghlal from 2017 to 2019.Carlos Queiroz, who led Iran from 2011 to 2019, is also a candidate to lead Iraq.Iraq is in Group A along with Iran, Korea Republic, United Arab Emirates, Syria and Lebanon in Round 3 of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.The competition will begin on September 1.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2021/07/27/2544554/former-esteghlal-coach-schafer-nominated-to-coach-iraq
                        Ahh the guy that would make a great Santa Claus at the local mall lol... I like the coach and he was good for Esteghlal but I don't like the move for Iraq

Comment

Seems like CQ and Iraq is almost a done deal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/marklomasSport/s...099660293?s=19

Weeks of slandering CQ for considering / negotiating this job and in the end looks like he's not gonna be Iraq's coach after all.

Hopefully now we can all move on and focus on September 2nd. Does TM have any prep plans or we gonna roll off the bus and start playing without warming up?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
                            you already know, thats how we roll baby
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

He’s joining Iraq probably. They’ve accepted all his conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He’s joining Iraq probably. They’ve accepted all his conditions.

AwNaw! Hell Naw! Boy....He all done up and done it now..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X