Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Has Skocic earned your trust after the second round of WCQs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masaleye asli baraaye man in ast: ta inja TM zire Skocic zire feshaare hamlei naboode.

Che ettefaaghi miyofte vaghti team zire feshaare hamle gharaar migire roberooye Japon, Kore, Australia ya

hatta Arabestan? Nazme defaai kamelan mirize be ham va chandin gol mikhorim?

Skocic in tavanaayi raa daare ke betone yek khate defaaie ba-nazm besaaze?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      hatta Arabestan? Nazme defaai kamelan mirize be ham va chandin gol mikhorim?
      Yes.

Comment

the fact 95% of TM players have yet to back him says it all really....

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Even Mayeli Kohan won't do a game by game contract. Yes a contract with performance incentives makes more sense and realistic. At this point the guy has a right to continue the momentum. He has a lot to prove and hasn't been cocky...the drama free approach is doing us wonders. Of course one bad loss and everything might change but here is hoping we never feel that pain again!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Yea, mostly what I meant by game by game was that Eskoochie will be far more acceptable of a low $$ penalty Non-mutual contract Exit Clause…!
          After IFF are in their current messed up financial condition because they were unable to insert such ☝️ a Clause in that moftkhor Wiltits’ contract..!

Comment

The answer to this question: Definitely NOT. He's had easy matches so far with a far superior team. He seems to have gotten the team back on t rack and only time will tell if he's' good enough.

Comment

The best solution considering the context is to continue with Skocic. We could use the CQ card in the middle or after wcq if the situation change drastically

Comment

he needs to go.. we need a world class coach..bring back CQ please

Comment

I know it is unlikely, but if CQ is hired, as a middle-ground, would it make sense to keep Skocic on as his assistant coach (and would Skocic take it if offered)?

Comment

I’m in the still not sure category like most here - with these rumored considerations of CQ I’m an absolute no, if we have ANY shot at getting the king back we should go for it.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I’m in the still not sure category like most here - with these rumored considerations of CQ I’m an absolute no, if we have ANY shot at getting the king back we should go for it.
                      I feel the same. I mean poor guy has done what he is supposed to do "Delivering results" with all his 7 games with wins, however many of us can't get ourselves to fully get behind him and vouch for him. I think mainly because we were not convinced that he really has had a solid strategy for TM games. Don't get me wrong, I am not devaluing the man's worth, but again for me personally CQ had spoiled me with his team's discipline and solidarity. We formed up the best defense we have ever had with TM (Mind you TM for as long as I can remember always suffered from a very unorganized and sooraakh defense) So finally having witnessed one of the best defensive lines in the continent and arguably one of the better ones in the world as well, it kinda bugged me to see our defense looking fragile and vulnerable under both Wilmots and Skocic.

So yeah I would also take CQ over Skocic any given day!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        I feel the same. I mean poor guy has done what he is supposed to do "Delivering results" with all his 7 games with wins, however many of us can't get ourselves to fully get behind him and vouch for him. I think mainly because we were not convinced that he really has had a solid strategy for TM games. Don't get me wrong, I am not devaluing the man's worth, but again for me personally CQ had spoiled me with his team's discipline and solidarity. We formed up the best defense we have ever had with TM (Mind you TM for as long as I can remember always suffered from a very unorganized and sooraakh defense) So finally having witnessed one of the best defensive lines in the continent and arguably one of the better ones in the world as well, it kinda bugged me to see our defense looking fragile and vulnerable under both Wilmots and Skocic.

So yeah I would also take CQ over Skocic any given day!
                        I agree that most of us are not convinced that he is the reason behind the 7 win result, but, this same group of players who were a result of CQ's 8 years of hard work, under a bad coach like Wilmot lost to Bahrain and Iraq. So I give Skocic alot of credit for turning things around and getting us those wins.

Obviously CQ would be ideal, but the concern is that IFF will not extend Skocic's contract and go off and hire a vatani coach or throw cash at a Con artist foreign coach, someone like a Wilmot.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

My tin-foil theory is that Bagheri was sent to be more than just as a temporary assistant. I think they sent him there to lube up the boys for Yahya in case we made it to the next round.

I'm basing this on absolutely nothing but the vibe that Skocic didn't seem too close to the players, and vice-versa. Also it's 1 am here and I can't sleep, my mind is running wild.

Comment

He should be commended on his record so far but let’s be real, he is not going to carry to many victories in the WC.

Comment

I am also still not sure yet the only viable foreign option for me is CQ since he is familiar with our football. The only Iranian coach qualified is Yahya and I think he is eyeing the AFC CL championship before accepting TM HC. No Daei or Ghaleh Noee please. First match is on September 2. That's exactly 75 days from today (2.5 months). The new coach should be here and working AT LEAST 30 days before that so that he could start putting his plan together. That gives IFF Management Committee (heyat raeeseh) 45 days to finalize its decision, go through candidate selection process, finalize that process with a candidate's offer accepted, finalize contract negotiations and get the coach in here. Rushing through this process is a huge mistake and will open us to the serious risk of another Wilmotsaster (Wilmots + disaster ). So, either negotiate with CQ NOW and get him in here (I don't think he will come back) in the next few weeks or stick to Skocic and support him in the best possible ways.

Mahmood Reza Rezaei who is the TM Media Manager (modeer-eh rasaanehee), who BTW has done a great job considering all the TM updaes and videos professionally done and well publicized on social media, said today (http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8551/%D8%B1%...88%DB%8C%D9%85) that contrary to all the media speculations, IFF has not negotiated with any other coach and in due time will make the best decision in accordance with national interest. Well Mr. Rezaei, due time is fast approaching if not passed already and now we have the VAR issue that could easily become another AFC debacle. IFF should act ASAP.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                My tin-foil theory is that Bagheri was sent to be more than just as a temporary assistant. I think they sent him there to lube up the boys for Yahya in case we made it to the next round.

I'm basing this on absolutely nothing but the vibe that Skocic didn't seem too close to the players, and vice-versa. Also it's 1 am here and I can't sleep, my mind is running wild.
                                This. I think Yahya will be a good choice as long as the eses fans don't give him shit (which I know they will).

Comment

Working...
                                X