Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Has Skocic earned your trust after the second round of WCQs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With an Iranian coach we can say good bye to the world cup. Plain and simple as that !

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

From what i been reading
      All over
      From rip maradona to akbar misagiyan
      Are candidates.
      I think once the draw is known coach is decided
      And first game is 100%is either iraq or china
      In 75 days

Comment

Must read mamali myli kohan support for skocic in varzesh3.com interview.
        At the end he has classic comment
        Saying
        Now a day all players play in europe
        WHEN HE WAS THE COACH THE PLAYERS ONE TIME WENT TO SHABDOLAZIM lol
        Before the 96 asian cup i wanted firooz karimi yo be our head coach but they gave it to mk and to his credit he did some what of a revolution in our team by get the OLD RESPECTED players out and bring in young blood and play 3-5-2 formation, and that semifinal against ksa still breaks my heart thinking about it after that ac and his stromg wcq98 start he got little crazy SAME MAN WHICH WOULD DRINK from the whiskey bottle and lesson to daruish Now made players do their prayers furring the match and he lost the players
        And after that draw in ksa and team was facing a must win game un qatar which was 2-0 defeat it was end of him. And thank god he never saw the pp bench either. He is really good xo coach just little too crazy, abedzadeh blamed his stroke on him , any way he is big skocic supporter now

Comment

What I see as the biggest issue with the team now is the lack of discipline in their game. Some how I feel the players kind of of do what they want

Comment

IFF don’t F this up again. We’re less than 3 months away from our next WCQ match. Don’t over think this.

1) You can’t get a world class coach
            2) even if you did, they’d pull a wilmots
            3) Dragan is ready and willing to continue

This is not rocket science

Comment

Scocik just said that he has a contract til 2023. This is so weird.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                IFF don’t F this up again. We’re less than 3 months away from our next WCQ match. Don’t over think this.

1) You can’t get a world class coach
                2) even if you did, they’d pull a wilmots
                3) Dragan is ready and willing to continue

This is not rocket science
                I wouldn’t count on IFF to even know common sense stuff. Some of the people in there have the IQ of a truck driver. (No offense to anyone who is one)

Comment

Yahya goal mohamadi for tm is every where
                  Karim bagheri k hast.
                  I rather have skocic then yahya

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    Scocik just said that he has a contract til 2023. This is so weird.
                    Can you tell a source ? The only Option is Skocic, how can we believe that he will be replaced after 7/7 and CQ beeing the only other option ? As if IFF is able to negotiate with world class coaches, they cant even get a friendly.

Comment

31 People votet No.
                      Why?
                      He won all games with TM while in charge and especially the most important last 4 games.
                      Player do respect him, no hashiye around him, we topped the group.

What else must a coach do to gain your trust?
                      I really don't like the namak nashnas attitude. See the other thread.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        31 People votet No.
                        Why?
                        He won all games with TM while in charge and especially the most important last 4 games.
                        Player do respect him, no hashiye around him, we topped the group.

What else must a coach do to gain your trust?
                        I really don't like the namak nashnas attitude. See the other thread.
                        I even say give Skocic 8 Years and he will do better than CQ, CQ did a lot for Iran but reached his peak.....time for change, time for different styles.

Comment

He's won 7 games against real quality opposition and has a 100% record, why stop at 8 years? Give him a 40 year contract and a promise to replace Khamenei. We need to tie him down before the big boys like Slaven Koprivnica and NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac come calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            Can you tell a source ? The only Option is Skocic, how can we believe that he will be replaced after 7/7 and CQ beeing the only other option ? As if IFF is able to negotiate with world class coaches, they cant even get a friendly.

Straight from the horses mouth. He was on TV with Misaghi!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              Straight from the horses mouth. He was on TV with Misaghi!
                              well thats what i tryed to say, that when he got signed there were reports that his contract would get aoutomaticly renewed if he took us to next round, and again automaticly renewed over world cup if he qualified us. that was all over news and pfdc but everyone seems to forget that. then someone said that was incorrect this is confuseng
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                I even say give Skocic 8 Years and he will do better than CQ, CQ did a lot for Iran but reached his peak.....time for change, time for different styles.
                                To be fair, I also think you have to look at what GQ took over, and where Skocic stepped in. Not comparable.

Comment

Working...
                                X