Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Has Skocic earned your trust after the second round of WCQs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Well a good CV isn't everything, many other factors come into play, whether a coach performs well and gets good results is not solely dependent on his good CV and credentials. If that was the case then coaches with great CV's would never get fired as they would always get good results.

This has everything to do with nationality. Or at least nationality plays a big factor in why some such as yourself are still bashing a coach who saved TM from elimination under difficult circumstances. If Antonio Conte would have gotten the exact same results as Skocic and TM played the exact same way, you would not have bashed him but praised the man.

Wilmots did not have a crap CV as you put it. He was interim coach at Schalke, took Belgium to the quarter finals of the world cup and took them to a European championship. He also briefly coached the national team of Ivory Coast. I don't think you understand what a crap CV is. A crap CV is what Mourinho had before he became headcoach at FC porto and brought them the Champions League, he was merely a translator, he had a very meagre CV prior but proved he was very capable nonetheless.

Skocic also has a meagre CV but he has the chance to prove himself. Already he has done something that Queiroz could not achieve in 8 years, namely he beat Bahrain away 3-0 and he beat Iraq. He also plays with creative midfielders and shows he is a tactical versatile coach through his subs and by adapting formations during the game. Something which Queiroz never did as he only had one gameplan. Which could painfully be seen in our games against Bosnia, Nigeria, Spain and Japan. Skocic has had a promising start. Lastly a winning coach is always right and so far Skocic is winning.
    This 'you'd respect Skocic more if he was Conte and wore a designer suit and had long flowing hair and great perky breasts (he already has these tbf)' argument is wonderful. I've now seen comparisons drawn with Klopp at Mainz and Mourinho at Porto. The difference being they were starting out.

Yes, I would respect him more if he had some actual notable track-record of success in his 15+ year managerial career beside obviously winning the much respected BAHRAIN AWAY TROPHY that Quieroz so badly longed for and still goes to bed crying about on lonely nights.

Any criticism of CQ will not be taken seriously or tolerated on this or any community. Please edit your post accordingly to avoid a long ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      This 'you'd respect Skocic more if he was Conte and wore a designer suit and had long flowing hair and great perky breasts (he already has these tbf)' argument is wonderful. I've now seen comparisons drawn with Klopp at Mainz and Mourinho at Porto. The difference being they were starting out.

Yes, I would respect him more if he had some actual notable track-record of success in his 15+ year managerial career beside obviously winning the much respected BAHRAIN AWAY TROPHY that Quieroz so badly longed for and still goes to bed crying about on lonely nights.

Any criticism of CQ will not be taken seriously or tolerated on this or any community. Please edit your post accordingly to avoid a long ban.
      You conveniently left out the respected IRAQ AWAY TROPHY as after 8 years of being in charge of TM the man could not crack the mighty Iraqi code with a far better team at his disposal. Instead of adapting or changing his gameplan against Iraq he stuck to the one gameplan he has: defending for dear life by parking the bus against the Iraqi's. I remember seeing TM play super defensively against UAE and Qatar during the Asian Cup as if they where Brazil and France lol. He got fired at Colombia for the same reason: having only one gameplan. Skocic will prove all you critics wrong when he qualifies TM for the world cup, this is the chance a man of his talents has been waiting for.

Queiroz did good for TM but let's not get carried away here, he also had some big flaws.

Comment

CQ had a far better team? Are we just making up stuff now? Cool.

Comment

According to iranianlegionair on instagram Azizi Khadem has a meering tommorow and they want to discuss the cq matter, my feeling somehow says there is something going on

Comment

Better team under CQ? Everybody forgot that this guy had to beg for players that played in second rated european leagues? He only had Dejagah, who was playing in a respectable team.
            Now we have players from Zenit, Porto, Dinamo Zagreb and Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Better team under CQ? Everybody forgot that this guy had to beg for players that played in second rated european leagues? He only had Dejagah, who was playing in a respectable team.
              Now we have players from Zenit, Porto, Dinamo Zagreb and Brighton.
              Azmoun,Taremo,Jahanbakhsh and Moharrami were in CQ his team, that they made it to good european clubs is not CQ his work.........

Comment

This sort of revisionism is what will see the king's legacy tarnished. We're probably close to "tHeIr DeVeLoPmEnT aNd SuCcEsS aT tHe ToP cLuBs ShOwEd CQ wAs HoLdInG tHeM bAcK. bAkTiAr RaHmAnI wOuLd HaVe BeEn ReAl MaDrId'S pLaYmAkEr If It WaSn'T fOr CQ's nEgAtIvE tAcTiCs".

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  here it is!
                  “Skocic’s contract runs until the end of the 2023 AFC Asian Cup. However, it is step by step and based on his performance,” Nabi said in an interview with the Iranian television.
                  https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/447...tails-revealed
                  I don't understand, what was his estep by estep performance clause then... that he wins 5 of the 4 qualifying matches?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    I don't understand, what was his estep by estep performance clause then... that he wins 5 of the 4 qualifying matches?!
                    Loool Contracts in Iran are truly meaningless man
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      You conveniently left out the respected IRAQ AWAY TROPHY as after 8 years of being in charge of TM the man could not crack the mighty Iraqi code with a far better team at his disposal. Instead of adapting or changing his gameplan against Iraq he stuck to the one gameplan he has: defending for dear life by parking the bus against the Iraqi's. I remember seeing TM play super defensively against UAE and Qatar during the Asian Cup as if they where Brazil and France lol. He got fired at Colombia for the same reason: having only one gameplan. Skocic will prove all you critics wrong when he qualifies TM for the world cup, this is the chance a man of his talents has been waiting for.

Queiroz did good for TM but let's not get carried away here, he also had some big flaws.
                      This guy parked the bus with Real Madrid and with Portugal and Ronaldo and company. He is good at a lot of things but high level coaching isn't one of them. Unfortunately us Iranians have gotten used to being lazy thinkers and not thinking independently. It's too much work looking at his record we should just label him world class because he had a stint at Real Madrid and of course he was assistant coach at the mighty Man united.

Comment

Yes but he chose to invite and play the inferior players based on how much distance they could cover on defense.

Comment

This is either quiet before storm or skocic is safe.
                          If this is quiet before storm then iff is waiting for league to be finished then appoint yahya g. As the head coach with hisbside kick bageri is there already. Yahya is not cheap and he is not one them coaches to work for free for tm he wants to get paid real money if he is offered the job.
                          The more this thing draq the least chance of a foreign coach will replace skocic.
                          Since on paper we are 65 days away from our first game with either china or iraq only 3 candidates are good since galenoie just signed a2 year extension.
                          1.skocic
                          2.yahya
                          3.ali daie

Comment

Mehdi taremi interview today was not very professional
                            I hope theae players play in europe learn how to talk yo the press

He said if he talk about cq he will have problems
                            He also said
                            HAMDLEY bazikona during cq era he has never seen in any team.
                            He said durring welmoc and NOW PLAYERS DONT HAVE SAME BOND.
                            He was one of those players who wanted skocic out and cq in.

i love mehdi taremi style play but his character get a f in my book i been following him since his days in 2nd division and his goten worst.
                            And his interview skills are f as well, sardar the same.

Anyway skocic is the head coach and need to suppprt him 100%

We really need karim bageri in tm to control villains like taremi and sardar.

Comment

When Afshin Qotbi could beat the mighty Iraqi's with forwards such as Mohamad Gholami and Reza Norouzi we can also expect Queiroz to beat Iraq with forwards such as Sardar Azmoun and Mehdi Taremi.

Comment

Listen, our own star player who has worked directly under them day-to-day is basically reading our posts from this thread. If you were ever under any doubt about CQ, Skocic, TM's performance in the fortnight, etc....don't be, the matter has been put to bed and I got a lot of time for Mehdi using his platform to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X