Seeding groups for the next round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmfan
    I think Japan has better players than us in every position barring strikers. Glad we can avoid them.
    It is sad that we cant play them in WCQ, i think we have the better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan
      I think Japan has better players than us in every position barring strikers. Glad we can avoid them.
      We have the better GKs and Strikers, they have a better defense and midfield.

Comment

Ideal group for me:

Iran
        Australia
        Iraq
        China
        Oman
        Vietnam

Comment

Iran, sk or Australia, iraq, uae, syria, Vietnam.

Avoiding ksa and getting Vietnam are crucial

Comment

Iran
            2. Prefer Australia just for a change of routines, pretty tired of yet ANOTHER WCQ against the Koreans. Plus Son has been in form, dont need him running at Kanaani and Hajsafi lol.
            3. Iraq please, they are absolutely toothless and as long as we arent playing 2 games in stupid hot weather we should be able to get 6 points off of them
            4. China; dont want another group full of Arab teams, games against the likes of China seem to be less of a mental strain for the boys
            5. Slight preference for Oman
            6. Vietnam. Physically a weak team which suits our boys a lot, they do excellent when they can bully the opponent midfield and forwards.

Comment

Wtf.. i thought we were in WC after today’s victory. Here we go again, if this and if that…. We will qualify!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

One thing I'll say is the gap in Asia is closing fast. Looking at the teams like China, Vietnam, UAE, Lebanon. 10 years ago we could smoke these teams. They didn't belong on the same pitch as us. Now we are favorites but by 1-0 or 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Imagine if Carlos comes back and we face Oman (Branko)
                  The meeting between Carlos and Branko would be fierce.
                  How would a meeting between a lion and snake be fierce? CQ would smack him down like the fool he is

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    They have at least 1 top league starting player in every position (GK, CB, FB, DM, AM, WG) barring striker and the likes of Kamada, Tomiyasu and Endo are considered one of the bests in their position in Bundesliga and Serie A.

Comment

I'd like to avoid Australia due to the travel. Plus we seem to have South Korea's number. My ideal group would be: Iran-South Korea-arogh-China-Syria-Vietnam
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                        Wtf.. i thought we were in WC after today’s victory. Here we go again, if this and if that…. We will qualify!

Hahahahaha
                        Post of the week by far

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                          They have at least 1 top league starting player in every position (GK, CB, FB, DM, AM, WG) barring striker and the likes of Kamada, Tomiyasu and Endo are considered one of the bests in their position in Bundesliga and Serie A.
                          Japan is not sanctioned like Iran is + Japanese Market is better known to Europeans than Iran. I think Iran has better potential than Japan, f.e. Ghaedi is totally unknown but has so much talent that he could become the best player in Asia if he continues the right path.

Not to mention Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddus, AJB etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            I'd like to avoid Australia due to the travel. Plus we seem to have South Korea's number. My ideal group would be: Iran-South Korea-arogh-China-Syria-Vietnam
                            We had Korea since 2014, you are right we have their Number (specially CQ), but it would be a nice change to have Australia instead this time around...

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                              LOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                My friend. We just played then in AC and they showed they are years ahead of us
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X