No announcement yet.

Seeding groups for the next round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did Lebanon qualify or am I missing something here?
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      did Lebanon qualify or am I missing something here?
      Yes, unless Uzbekistan manages at least a draw against Saudi( currently down 3-0 with 25 min remaining.)
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Not too worried about teams in this stage actually...Biggest tests would be Saudi or Iraq again since we cant draw Japan.

SK have regressed a lot...basically no notable players/legionairres outside Son. Australia similarly, very low on talent. Dont think we will have big issue with either if we play as we can.

For UAE, China, Oman, Syria, Vietnam no issues with any of them. Would probably rather avoid syria bc they at least play physical + deep and make life harder for us. Vietnam would be cool to mix it up, they actually play refreshing offensive style and leave spaces for us. China are horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Yes, unless Uzbekistan manages at least a draw against Saudi( currently down 3-0 with 25 min remaining.)
          They only have 10 points. Even Tajikistan has 13 and uzbk 15. So I dont get it.

[ATTACH]19023[/ATTACH]
          Attached Files
          Last edited by webmaster; 06-15-2021, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            This is how the seed groups would be (unless Uzbekistan manages to get a draw from Saudi Arabia, but they are down 0-2 just before halftime):

1. Japan - Iran
            2. South Korea - Australia
            3. Saudi Arabia - Iraq
            4. UAE - China
            5. Syria - Oman
            6. Vietnam - Lebanon

The seeding will be based on the FIFA World Rankings of May 2021.
            Based on AntiIran corrupt as fuck AFC My prediction is:
            Iran, Australia,Iraq,UAE,Oman,Lebanon
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              They only have 10 points. Even Tajikistan has 13. So I dont get it.
              Tajikistan has 10 points webmaster jan. They have 13pts in their group but 3pts will be deducted( against Myanmar).
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Give me Iraq once more.. One win in 10 years doesn't satisfy me.. I want to crush them home and away

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Give me Iraq once more.. One win in 10 years doesn't satisfy me.. I want to crush them home and away
                  I want Saudi
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Tajikistan has 10 points webmaster jan. They have 13pts in their group but 3pts will be deducted( against Myanmar).
                    Edit: Oh OK.. whatever the F this format is by AFC.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 06-15-2021, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Not too worried about teams in this stage actually...Biggest tests would be Saudi or Iraq again since we cant draw Japan.

SK have regressed a lot...basically no notable players/legionairres outside Son. Australia similarly, very low on talent. Dont think we will have big issue with either if we play as we can.

For UAE, China, Oman, Syria, Vietnam no issues with any of them. Would probably rather avoid syria bc they at least play physical + deep and make life harder for us. Vietnam would be cool to mix it up, they actually play refreshing offensive style and leave spaces for us. China are horrible.
                      I think in terms of invidiual talent we are the best team in Asia!
                      However, as always, its a matter of getting the team working like a finely tuned machine.

Every single one of those teams can trouble us on a poor day.

For me, the biggest areas that need improvement.

- defense in our own zone, particularly when the opponent is charging at us
                      - finishing
                      - set pieces

Also, we need the team to stay injury free and stay a high level of physical strength and conditioning, so if its not our day skill wise, we can smash the opponent physically.

Comment

According to ESPN, the AFC gets 4.5 spots. The teams finishing third in round three play a two-legged playoff. The winners then advance to an inter-confederation playoff.

Comment

For once, we won't have to deal with Uzbekistan in the next round.. They're always a headache to play against.

Comment

when is the official draw and when are the first games?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Draw in about 10 days
                              First game in September

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Draw is 6/24 in malaysia
                                Games start sep 2 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X