No announcement yet.

Iran vs Iraq Match Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiranvand - 7 - was excellent. Knew how to tick off the opponent and stopped/saved anything near him. His confidence briefly reminded me of Abedzadeh Sr. (we all can hope)
    Hajsafi - 7 - I'm happy to say he was greater than our collective expectations today. Honestly didn't do much besides the assist, but at least he didn't f*** up. Will be caught out as he always was versus better teams.
    Khalilzadeh - 6.5 - seemed ok
    Kanaani - 6 - good in the air, but dumb on the ground. Incredibly slow, even as a CB. Either overcommits or gives too much space.
    Moharrami - 7.5 - Great job on defense and pushing the ball up. I'll chalk up the loss of possession to a poor field and playing 4 games despite coming off a major injury.
    Nourollahi - 7.5 - played great and did what he was supposed to do.
    Ezatolahi - 6.5 - wasn't bad, but wasn't his best either.
    Jahanbakhsh - 6 - Great on covering and tracking back, really bad on offense unfortunately. I am ok with Ghodoos taking his spot. Position didn't help him, but he is in a huge funk right now.
    Gholizadeh - 6 - If it wasn't for his beautiful second assist, I would rate him much lower. Not clinical or precise enough, besides on that one point. Must be tired. Again, he has quality that he can do somethign special, but he made too many mistakes tonight.
    Taremi - 6.5 - He was wonderful with all the non-flashy stuff - winning the ball, killing the time, opening up space... was probably tired. Plus nearly got a dumb 2nd yellow.
    Azmoun - 7.5 - Great finish, missed another great chance. Damesh garm though, he has become much more efficient.

Mohammadi - 6.5 - not sure why everyone thought he was so bad.
    Ghoddos - 7 - great player who is a reassuring touch for our midfield and team as a whole when on. Should be a starter.
    Ghaedi - NA - Missed a great chance. Not ready yet though. Good experience gained. Must go to Europe.
    Sarlak - NA - Did his job and our midfield was calmer once he was on.
    Rezaei - NA - nearly had a nice assist.

Skocic - 7.5/10 - odd lineups and loves Hajisafi, but he got us 4 wins in a terrible place with all sorts of disadvantages.

AFC/Bahrain Hosting - 0/10 . Very poor. Poor stadiums. Poor camerawork. Poor football.

Again, we won 4 games in Bahrain against teams that give us a hard time.

Next round will be much harder and preparation needs to start ASAP. There will be very little time for friendlies or camps, so Skocic really needs to be sure of his best players and what they can deliver.

Comment

Let me first say that I couldn’t be happier about how those 4 games happened. What the boys did is historical! Well done to that!

I just really try to understand the psychological factors which make us play like a bunch of little girls without a single piece of tokhm when we’re facing Iraq. I truely don‘t get it…
      Is it purely emotional?
      Did the weather play a big role yesterday?
      What is it?
      I really don’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Beiranvand - 7 - was excellent. Knew how to tick off the opponent and stopped/saved anything near him. His confidence briefly reminded me of Abedzadeh Sr. (we all can hope)
        Hajsafi - 7 - I'm happy to say he was greater than our collective expectations today. Honestly didn't do much besides the assist, but at least he didn't f*** up. Will be caught out as he always was versus better teams.
        Khalilzadeh - 6.5 - seemed ok
        Kanaani - 6 - good in the air, but dumb on the ground. Incredibly slow, even as a CB. Either overcommits or gives too much space.
        Moharrami - 7.5 - Great job on defense and pushing the ball up. I'll chalk up the loss of possession to a poor field and playing 4 games despite coming off a major injury.
        Nourollahi - 7.5 - played great and did what he was supposed to do.
        Ezatolahi - 6.5 - wasn't bad, but wasn't his best either.
        Jahanbakhsh - 6 - Great on covering and tracking back, really bad on offense unfortunately. I am ok with Ghodoos taking his spot. Position didn't help him, but he is in a huge funk right now.
        Gholizadeh - 6 - If it wasn't for his beautiful second assist, I would rate him much lower. Not clinical or precise enough, besides on that one point. Must be tired. Again, he has quality that he can do somethign special, but he made too many mistakes tonight.
        Taremi - 6.5 - He was wonderful with all the non-flashy stuff - winning the ball, killing the time, opening up space... was probably tired. Plus nearly got a dumb 2nd yellow.
        Azmoun - 7.5 - Great finish, missed another great chance. Damesh garm though, he has become much more efficient.

Mohammadi - 6.5 - not sure why everyone thought he was so bad.
        Ghoddos - 7 - great player who is a reassuring touch for our midfield and team as a whole when on. Should be a starter.
        Ghaedi - NA - Missed a great chance. Not ready yet though. Good experience gained. Must go to Europe.
        Sarlak - NA - Did his job and our midfield was calmer once he was on.
        Rezaei - NA - nearly had a nice assist.

Skocic - 7.5/10 - odd lineups and loves Hajisafi, but he got us 4 wins in a terrible place with all sorts of disadvantages.

AFC/Bahrain Hosting - 0/10 . Very poor. Poor stadiums. Poor camerawork. Poor football.

Again, we won 4 games in Bahrain against teams that give us a hard time.

Next round will be much harder and preparation needs to start ASAP. There will be very little time for friendlies or camps, so Skocic really needs to be sure of his best players and what they can deliver.
        As i said before, Hajsafi as LB is just fine. He played in two WC as RB or LW. And i don't find anything special in Milad game. It is just when he play as CM he hurts TM and lose the battles often.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I also get why JB is in and out of the line up both in club and TM. He isn't even shadow of the guy who killed it in the Dutch league..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed, Milad has regressed and if I don't see that kid on another throw-in I'll be the happier for it. As if being the laughing stock of a WC wasn't enough, my man lobbed one straight behind the Iraq goal for a goal kick in the latter stages yesterday which was comical

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Can someone GIF up Kanaani's defending for that Bashar chance in the opening minute of the second half? It's for evidence when Dragan gets pulled up in The Hague in the international court of justice. Man's got one of the continent's best defenders sat on the bench just so he can be invited to Bagheri's mehmoonis.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Agreed, Milad has regressed and if I don't see that kid on another throw-in I'll be the happier for it. As if being the laughing stock of a WC wasn't enough, my man lobbed one straight behind the Iraq goal for a goal kick in the latter stages yesterday which was comical
                That was so frustrating to watch. Specially in the 90th minute where we are trying to hold possession and run time.

Comment

Working...
                X