Been using it for a year or so
    stable streams imo
    and the quality is also great
    you can get a trial and test it first
    I appreciate your feedback.
    Is IRIB 3 actually HD on this?

Comment

Hi Frank,
      Shortly after using RiraBox, my email account that I used with them got hacked, and through that, they tried to hack my other accounts by requesting password changes and ransom money. It continued despite changing my email password three times, etc. They even showed off and posted my passwords. Then, I stopped Rirabox, deleted, and cleaned up everything and the hacking stopped.

It might have been totally coincident but I was wondering if you experienced the same. Did anyone hacked into your accounts for the past year or so and asked for money? If not, I am gonna give it a try again since everything has stopped, and they are cheap, have excellent service and quality (too cheap )
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Your smart tv is android based, correct? Because I still can't find GLWiz on the google play store.
        Yes you are right. It's samsung android TV. It offers many channels and doesn't even ask for credit card info for trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I appreciate your feedback.
          Is IRIB 3 actually HD on this?
          It even has like a ultra hd version of channel 3
          Then it has normal hd and also old sd quality version

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
          Hi Frank,
          Shortly after using RiraBox, my email account that I used with them got hacked, and through that, they tried to hack my other accounts by requesting password changes and ransom money. It continued despite changing my email password three times, etc. They even showed off and posted my passwords. Then, I stopped Rirabox, deleted, and cleaned up everything and the hacking stopped.

It might have been totally coincident but I was wondering if you experienced the same. Did anyone hacked into your accounts for the past year or so and asked for money? If not, I am gonna give it a try again since everything has stopped, and they are cheap, have excellent service and quality (too cheap )
          Thats a crazy story bro,
          but I am 100% sure it was just a coincidence
          unless you’ve made the mistake of using your email password as your rirabox password noone would be able to access your email account, I am in IT and I can tell you hacking emails is really hard and 90% of the times its via phishing or social engineering

If you are still having doubts just create a new email address and use that email address for your rirabox registration

I have never had problems with them, they also have a telegram support where you can ask them questions

Comment

Thank you. My background is also CS. My only suspicion was the file that they send you could have an entity to spy. Of course, I didn't use the same password with them but thanks so much for ensuring. The number of soccer channels and the quality of the stream are amazing. I could watch anything anywhere with multiple options! Time to go back
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
              Thank you. My background is also CS. My only suspicion was the file that they send you could have an entity to spy. Of course, I didn't use the same password with them but thanks so much for ensuring. The number of soccer channels and the quality of the stream are amazing. I could watch anything anywhere with multiple options! Time to go back
              Sure bro no problem,
              yes you are right a m3u-file could possible contain spyware
              but they usually also just send you a URL link
              you can use that link via VLC player for example (open network stream -> paste the link), this way you do not have to download a file
              And yes I agree, the quality is great and they have every soccer channel imaginable
              I can only recommend it

Comment

I'm wondering, why is Bein Sport now showing these matches?

Comment

Easiest way these days is to search under YouTube “live” videos

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                    Easiest way these days is to search under YouTube “live” videos
                    https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one is in Arabic but good HD quality

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
                      https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one is in Arabic but good HD quality
                      They havent shown our games yet ...!! been checking but yea as far as HD they are the best

for non headacheless solution, just download GLWiz app into your streaming device and watch it on channel 3 irib

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Honestly, I would be happy to pay for a legal reliable stream of IRIB 3 or Shabakeye Varzesh whenever TM (and sometimes Persepolis) have games.
                        Try GLWIZ. I have had it in my Smart TV for quite sometime, over 10 years. It was much better and stable before but still the best way to be able to watch all games.

Comment

Against Bahrain someone postet this link:
                          https://farsiland.com/play/

It was really good I hope it will work today
                          sigpic

Comment

AFC announces coverage of all national team competitions in Australia

https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...s-in-australia
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Try GLWIZ. I have had it in my Smart TV for quite sometime, over 10 years. It was much better and stable before but still the best way to be able to watch all games.
                              Thanks Essi Jaan I never thought to do that - I have been streaming from my phone and casting it onto the TV. Do you experience lags at all usually with using GLWiz app on your smart TV?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Thanks Essi Jaan I never thought to do that - I have been streaming from my phone and casting it onto the TV. Do you experience lags at all usually with using GLWiz app on your smart TV?
                                Yes unfortunately GLWIZ still has lags in 2021. Some days are better than others. Cambodia had minimal lag. Bahrain game was terrible. The app kept kicking me out. For me as much as I don’t like some of our commentators, I still prefer it to the Arab/English streams.

Comment

Working...
                                X