Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprised about Hajisafi. Please Hajisafi, for the first time in 6 years - play a good game and help TM win.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Skocic had Hajsafi with him in the pre-match news conference today. So far, every player who has accompanied Skocic in a pre-match news conference has started that match. Skocic said that Iraq match is the most important one and is the hardest one of the four. He said TM should forget the previous matches and focus on this one. Hajsafi said that TM camp atmosphere is extraordinary and the team has come together to win.

Link to Skocic's interview: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8444/%D8%A7%...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Link to Hajsafi's remarks: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8445/%D8%AD%...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Let's hope he plays LB tomorrow, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Not surprised about Hajisafi. Please Hajisafi, for the first time in 6 years - play a good game and help TM win.
        can you for the first time in 6 years either dont play or play l dont want to see you as attacking mid at all!

Comment

Does anyone know if vahid amiri is playing tommo?

Comment

I predict a 3-0 victory tomorrow for EYE-ran, just like little Ghayedi predicted!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I predict a 3-0 victory tomorrow for EYE-ran, just like little Ghayedi predicted!
              I disagree. I predict a 3-0 victory for E-RUN!

Go TM!

Comment

is vahid amiri fit for tommo? He was in training session but he didn't train with the boys? or if he did they didn't release the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  is vahid amiri fit for tommo? He was in training session but he didn't train with the boys? or if he did they didn't release the pics.
                  Training session report/pics are not out yet. I won't be surprised if the photographers are instructed to avoid capturing him in the pics to keep Iraq in suspense.

Go TM!

Comment

I disagree. I predict a 3-0 victory for E-RUN!
                    Go TM!
                    I prefer a 3-0 victory for E-Ron!

All this talk about a 3-0 victory for TM. I just placed a bet for that exact score line

Let's go!

Comment

FYI. This was posted by someone else for the last match. It was well run, but the quality of the stream was poor (not unexpected for any TM matches). I ended up just finding another stream. But if all else fails, try this. You'll need to pre-register for it.

Comment

pre match press conference

Comment

Training session report/pics are not out yet. I won't be surprised if the photographers are instructed to avoid capturing him in the pics to keep Iraq in suspense.

Go TM!
                          I hope thats the case. Lol i think they forgot to tell taremi not to leake it out because after the game he said vahid is okay . Hopefully its all mind games by Skocic and team melli and vahid is okay to play

Comment

Good memories - Iran 2- 1 Iraq - and this was when they had
                            Younis Mahmood
                            Hawar Mulla Mohammed
                            Emad Reza
                            Neshat Akram

Look what Khalatbari did to them. Hopefully Ghayedi can do the same.

Comment

Ghoddos posting a lot of hype videos of his highlights against Iraq from 2019 on IG. probably doesnt mean anything for starting lineup but I am sure he is hungry to beat these guys!

Comment

In my opinion, it was Hajsafi's fault when Portgual (Quaresma) scored against us in the WC, he wasn't marking him properly. I find he's such a liability. I'm scared he's going to be a problem tomorrow.
                                See it here: https://youtu.be/u8Z3-8t_bsA?t=7

I can't believe how he moves his body to the left allowing Quaresma to walk in like a mehmoon. WTH are you thinking... you're supposed to push the player to the outside NOT THE INSIDE.

Comment

Working...
                                X