Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    You’re being too logical. AFC doesn’t rely on logic.

Sometimes you wonder if AFC is carrying out a concerted scheme to screw us in every situation, or if it's just chalked up to plain stupidity.

Anyone can see how a conflict of interest could ensue here. And it should be the referee who recuses themself from the match if they suspect it.

Comment

damn its gonna be hot and dry . The humidity is not that bad 40% is okay (compared to uk 70%-80%). Win 10 mph also not that bad. Its just the heat that might cause some players problem. Otherwise taremi , ghayedi , ahmad , kanani won't have any problem. Most probably azmoun , gholizadeh and maybe milad will have some trouble.

Comment

Accroding to the IFF (see the link below) the ref's name is Ilgiz Tantashov from Uzbekistan. It is not Irmatov.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8431/%D8%A7%...B1%D8%A7%D9%82

Go TM!

Comment

I have just rewatched Japan vs Iraq WCQ 2018 games. Iraq was on par with them drawing them 1-1 at home and only loosing 2-1 to Japan in Torkyo. The Celebration of Japanese tells you how close that game actually was!

Comment

no way referee didn't see that! Japan's first goal was offside by few miles.

Comment

^ The AFC loves whoever uses their sponsors and we all know we don't spend a dime hence those who do are left in the games and those who don't "tough luck".
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^^^ Exactly Koka. I've been saying that for years! Sadly money talks ! Hopefully its not gonna affect us in next round. Even in world cup 2018 they let both spain and portugal go thro. Spain should've lost against morocco and ronaldo should've given a red card against us!

Comment

^ exactly my brother. Iraqis don't sped a dime hence they are in the same boat as us but honestly the AFC has treated Iran a little worse than Iraq so they always have better help than us like the red card in the Asian cup that took us out of the competition and kept Iraq in.

Comment

^^^ yeap I agree 100%, sadly when it becomes between arabs vs us , they prefer arabs (it doesn't matter which country). after all its Arab Football Confederation (AFC).

Comment

please dont start hajsafi!i beg you

Comment

I mean, he is our most experiences TM player (Haji) ... so, for the most important TM match, I am sure he will start ...
                        Also, I wonder, do TM players / coaching staff ever look at the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          I mean, he is our most experiences TM player (Haji) ... so, for the most important TM match, I am sure he will start ...
                          Also, I wonder, do TM players / coaching staff ever look at the forums?
                          i promise you if hajsafi play we wont win! experinece is one thing form is another, he is not on form and if hajsafi play ,who dont play, cause in midfield we need ezatollahi and ghoddos, we need ghoddos badly

Comment

^ he actually plays OK in defensive game but sucks at offensive one.

Comment

Does anyone know how many times TM had to do with 10 men as a result of Shojaie Red Card? A compilation of his blunders would be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Does anyone know how many times TM had to do with 10 men as a result of Shojaie Red Card? A compilation of his blunders would be good!
                                There has been few must win matches which Tm where down to 10 man or less.
                                1.1992 asian cup vs japan big fight with the ref
                                I think first time in our ac history DID NOT QUALIFY OUT OF OUR GROUPmaybe 1964 or 1960 one of those years we didnt come out of group.
                                2004 asian cup semifinal
                                Alavi or kamalimofrad was red carded against china Oh that year we would of won it all
                                ALI KARIMI WAS ON TEAR WITH OUT BEING CRYBABY , games went to pk famous chip of
                                EIN CHI VAGT CHIP ZADANEH AGHAYEH GOLMOHAMADI. We lost.

2015 asian cup quaterfinal vs iraq
                                POOLADI did the unthinkable iran was on the roll
                                He got red carded 3-3 game lost on pk.
                                THERE WAS RUMORS POOLADI WAS PAID TO DO THAT and he never been back to iran since that match which he is consider sarbaz farari.rumor is the Australians paid pooladi along with the australian referee.
                                THAT YEAR WAS THE BEST CQ TEAM .

2019 irab vs iraq b.s
                                Thats more of wilmoc fault then anyone
                                Which hashemian said he told wilmoc to get shojaie out and he left him in there.

Players i have concern for red cards
                                Shoja , kananizadegan,sardar

Comment

Working...
                                X