Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    According to Iraqi media, Ravshan Irmatov is going to officiate the game.

He also officiated Iran vs Iraq in the 2019 AC.
    Rashvan Irmatoz is not even in the list of Referees for our group. They probably mean Ilgiz Tantashev

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Rashvan Irmatoz is not even in the list of Referees for our group. They probably mean Ilgiz Tantashev
      If faghani was appointed for
      Ksa vs uzbakistan
      THE GAME WOULDNT HAPPENED TILL HE IS CHANGED

Why on eart there is ref from uzbakistan
      Which we are in race with in the 2nd place table

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        Ksa vs uzbakistan

We have chinese , japanese , uzbek, arab referee. We also had a Australian referee which I think he was changed due to corona . Afc has tried to give us referees from all over asia.

If china was in Uzbekistan's place we would probably say the same thing.

Comment

Ksa vs uzbakistan

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            My biggest worry is what Skocic will send out with in the center of the pitch. Some speculate that his starting lineup isnt going to include Ezatollahi/Ghoddos since they started vs cambodia. If thats the case I think we are in for a very rough first half but again this is all speculation.
            that Skocic starts with Haysafi

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              I believe in our team, our players are very strong. They just need to not get emotional and play their game, and not fall into Iraq’s
              I agree, somehow i got the impression that our boys actually have friendly attitude toward some iraqi-players, don't think that there is any bad-blood like it was with Bahrainis.

In any case, the boys need to stay focused, disciplined and starving to beat Iraq.

Comment

You were right. It has been confirmed
                http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8431/%D8%A7%...B1%D8%A7%D9%82

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  You were right. It has been confirmed
                  http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8431/%D8%A7%...B1%D8%A7%D9%82
                  Agha khoda be dademon berese! He is very in experienced referee!

Comment

Seems like a Masterplan by AFC to give us some Ok Refs against Teams like Hongkong and Cambodia that we would beat anyways, even if we had to start being 2-0 down and only allowed to field 9 Players, but now for the crucial Iraq Game the "right" Ref is in place.

Comment

Preview: Iran 🇮🇷 vs 🇮🇶 Iraq

https://youtu.be/HbivLRaQzVU
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        Seems like a Masterplan by AFC to give us some Ok Refs against Teams like Hongkong and Cambodia that we would beat anyways, even if we had to start being 2-0 down and only allowed to field 9 Players, but now for the crucial Iraq Game the "right" Ref is in place.
                        ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT IRAN
                        IN THE WORLD CUP
                        IN AN ARAB COUNTRY
                        ALL BECAUSE OF
                        THE NAME PERSIAN GULF.

Comment

Derby? Also, “No”

Comment

The referee we wished it was Rushan Irmatov. Unfortunately the referee is Ilgiz Tantashev a young Uzbek. Sad very sad we see this in the daylight. Conflict of interest at its worst. The guy’s country is fighting with us neck to neck for 2nd spot qualification. I don’t know what this incompetent federation is doing? That useless Taj and laughing joker Kafashian!!! This round of qualifying was a real joke and against fair play and Racism. Any other country would have pulled out of competitions if AFC had done all these package of shit against their country. Guys. This is not a good news. Usually I will be happy with an Uzbek referee regardless of their age against Arab teams. However this time the ref has interest in a tight hard Asian Derby involving his own country in the battle of qualification
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Hang on, I’m confused. This here says the referee is going to be Irmatov. Where did you get Tantashev from?

Comment

An early goal will settle it. It will Shush the Iraqis, the ground, ref, weather……..
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X