Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    We’re gonna need a daily Amiri report heading towards kickoff to see if he’s able to make it
    I hope he is fit and that is just a fake injury, that it was a planned substitution and that they faked that it was an injury just to confuse everybody.
    but if it is a hamstring he probably wont play. on the other hand we have Torabi and Ghaedi aswell so im not to worried. but hope he is fit and its all a bluff.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

There was a rumor circled around day before the
        Cambodia match that amiri was ready even for rhe cambodia match, thats why he was not returned to iran to get proper tretment under his club supervision which is the common practice.
        I didnt report it because it was a rumor i saw in iranian telegram chats.
        My guess is he will start and with 5 substitute allowed why not take that tisk if he is ok.

IRAQ BEH MAN GOOOOOOOOFT

Comment

posted this in both this thread and TM news thread.. hope its ok!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

IMO we must score the first goal of the game in order to have any chance for the win. We must have very good concentration as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              @teammellitalk >>>>>>>>> Gol Bezan

Loved it the enthusiasm and positivity in the video

Comment

So iraq is also under pressure not much but still they are.

If they lose there is %20 chance they get eliminated.

If they lose to us .

Any 4 happen and they are out:

Lebanon get a draw
                Lebanon win
                =
                China get a draw
                China win
                =
                Uzbekistan win
                =
                UAE Win
                =
                Jordan Win

So they are not that safe anyway. I'm guessing they already know that so they will play some anti football against us to get a draw out of us. We must keep our calm and play a relaxed game.

Comment

What happens if we draw Iraq and get second place- how good of a chance is there to advance to round 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    What happens if we draw Iraq and get second place- how good of a chance is there to advance to round 2?
                    Then any "2" of the following to has to happen:

any 2 from below -

Lebanon lose
                    Jordan not win
                    =
                    UAE lose
                    UAE draw 0-0 and we draw 2-2 - edit actually 1-1 would also do the job
                    =
                    Uzbekistan lose
                    =
                    China lose by 7 goals lol

Comment

Thanks for this.
                      - I see Lebanon losing to Korea and Jordan losing and drawing to Aussies (that would put us through)?
                      - UAE likely beats Vietnam
                      - Saudi - Uzbek plays after us and Saudis will do us no favors
                      - No way China loses by 7 lol

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Then any "2" of the following to has to happen:
                      any 2 from below -
                      Lebanon lose
                      Jordan not win
                      =
                      UAE lose
                      UAE draw 0-0 and we draw 2-2 - edit actually 1-1 would also do the job
                      =
                      Uzbekistan lose
                      =
                      China lose by 7 goals lol

Comment

My Iraqi sources have told me that their team is extra motivated because of Mehdi Ghaedis 3-0 predictions. I don't understand what the need is for our players to make bold predictions like this. it is truly unprofessional.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

^^^ No Problem bro. TBH it all depends on South korea and Australia ! if they are not gonna take the game seriously and feild their B team then it might not happen. Lebanon managed to get a draw out of South Korea's A Team !

Yes I agree UAE has improved and has better chance of winning.
                          Also saudi doesn't mind uzbekistan get a draw out of them. So i won't be surprised if they let them get a draw

Comment

Yep exactly and we should know what happens tonight with the Korea match (11pm PST). Quite honestly the odds are decent. But winning will put all the doubts to rest full stop

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            ^^^ No Problem bro. TBH it all depends on South korea and Australia ! if they are not gonna take the game seriously and feild their B team then it might not happen. Lebanon managed to get a draw out of South Korea's A Team !

Yes I agree UAE has improved and has better chance of winning.
                            Also saudi doesn't mind uzbekistan get a draw out of them. So i won't be surprised if they let them get a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              My Iraqi sources have told me that their team is extra motivated because of Mehdi Ghaedis 3-0 predictions. I don't understand what the need is for our players to make bold predictions like this. it is truly unprofessional.
                              Shoma khodesho ziad narahat nakon..

This is good that our confidence is slapping them. Just change your negative glasses to positive ones and you'll see the positivity & confidence which is very healthy in a football match. :-)
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                Yep exactly and we should know what happens tonight with the Korea match (11pm PST). Quite honestly the odds are decent. But winning will put all the doubts to rest full stop
                                I think regardless of the outcome we should only go for the win. Honestly these iraqi guys are getting more cocky day by day.

Good thing is that lebanon game is before us and UAE game starts 15 minute after our game.

Comment

Working...
                                X