Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Migam dalile aslie nimkatneshinie PAG chi ast?
    Good Question, since i consider PAG to be our best Central Defender and levels above Kanaani. Maybe PAG didn't had much playing time at his Chinese club? Or Skocic just generally prefers Kanaani/Shojas-Style over his.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      Thank you for this. Very good wrap-up of the game & analysis of what is to come. Enjoyed listening to it, especially the guests you guys had on. Keep up rhe good work. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
        Thank you for this. Very good wrap-up of the game & analysis of what is to come. Enjoyed listening to it, especially the guests you guys had on. Keep up rhe good work. Thanks.
        Thanks a lot for listening Omid jan and for the kind words.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Beiro's interview with Arabic channel.

https://youtu.be/O4JFa0GWNOw
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Fun facts from last round of Asian WQC:

Iran and Japan scored the largest victories with 14-0 wins each

Karim Ansarifard scored the most per match by a single player (4 against Cambodia)

Comment

Now I am having post qualifiers blues haha it was pretty unique to see TM play 4 games in two weeks, especially after barely seeing them over the last 2 years.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

“Congratulations to Iran for their win and also qualifying to the next round,” said Katanec. “They had one chance in the first half and they scored from it.

“Iran are one of the best teams and they have shown quality but unfortunately, we always concede goals.

“We improved in the second half because we knew that we had secured our place in the next stage but we still conceded some chances and we must draw lessons from today’s defeat."

“I want to congratulate the players for qualifying to the final round,” he said. “We achieved this despite many of our key players not having played competitive football with their clubs for months.

“That is why I’m happy that we managed to get six points (upon the resumption of the Asian Qualifiers). However, this will not be enough in the final round and to be honest, our task will be very difficult.”
                -Katanec

Comment

^^ We at least had 3 chances in the first half or am i delusional?
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    “We improved in the second half because we knew that we had secured our place in the next stage
                    -Katanec
                    I don't like this sentence from him. He makes it look like Iraq didn't try because they were already through the next stage. Iraq would have loved to kick us out and from the beginning of the game, they played very intense and made a lot of challenges / fouls. They just got better in the second half because we looked more exhausted and gave them space to attack. I definitely want Iraq in our group again to show Katanec who's the better team.

Comment

According to reports, Katanec has left Iraq. I really think this is strange, he was a fairly good manager for them and got some good results.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        That clip of Azmoun shaking hands might be from the 1st leg, not the 2nd.
                        Def is because of all the fans at the stadium, Iraq also wearing old givova jerseys. I think things got more heated this second game when Azmoun said "I won't let people disrespect our country" or something along those lines

Comment

I am glad Azmoun took this game personally. International football is full of county vs. country rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I don't like this sentence from him. He makes it look like Iraq didn't try because they were already through the next stage. Iraq would have loved to kick us out and from the beginning of the game, they played very intense and made a lot of challenges / fouls. They just got better in the second half because we looked more exhausted and gave them space to attack. I definitely want Iraq in our group again to show Katanec who's the better team.
                            Agree, but he had to say things like that, instead of being honest and saying we were lucky didn't got more goals today and last home game we where lucky with the late goal and Iran had pretty bad form and not their best player on field etc...

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Beiro's interview with Arabic channel.

https://youtu.be/O4JFa0GWNOw
                              well that was impossible to understand what he said as they translated when he spoke anyone know what was said?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                              X