Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Match information

Game: Iran - Iraq
    Venue: Sheikh Ali Bin Mohammed Al Khalifa Stadium / Al Muharraq Stadium, Arad, Bahrain
    Date: Tuesday 15 June 2021
    Local Time: 19:30
    Tournament: FIFA World Cup 2022 Asian Qualifiers
    Stage: Second round, match day 8

Match report
    FIFA
    AFC

Officials
    Ilgiz Tantashev (Uzbekistan)

Latest head-to-head-results

Facts and figures

Group standings

Time zones

Broadcasting
    IRIB3
    Hesgoal

Re-cap
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRiz9TazTrU
    Last edited by Kiarash; 06-14-2021, 02:24 AM. Reason: Added the referee

As I just created this title, the bad news came in that Denmark NT player Christian Erikson got a cardiac arrest during the game. I'm very shocked by this news and football isn't a priority when human life is at danger. Praying for Eriksen that he will make it. Let's take a moment to support him!

Comment

^ Thank you Kiarash jaan and you are absolutely correct. Well being is above all.

Go TM!

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Iran chekaresh mikooooneh

Sooorakh sooooorakhesh mikoooneh

Roberooo amadeh bash
          Rooooberooo amadeh bash

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            As I just created this title, the bad news came in that Denmark NT player Christian Erikson got a cardiac arrest during the game. I'm very shocked by this news and football isn't a priority when human life is at danger. Praying for Eriksen that he will make it. Let's take a moment to support him!
            He's awake in the hospital, his condition is stable. The game between Denmark-Finland will resume 20.30 CET - 5 minutes remaining of the 1st half.

Comment

Look who was there at practice earlier today. He doesn’t have his cleats on yet the fact that he was there and did certain practices under Dr Shahab’s supervision is great news!

Go Amiri!
              Go TM!

Comment

^^^ sexy vahid amiri getting ready to destroy iraq

Comment

Persiangodfather plz remind everyone who the underdog is for this game - many thanks.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...83734281838600
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We’re gonna need a daily Amiri report heading towards kickoff to see if he’s able to make it

Comment

I have the utmost confidence in our team to finish this.

From the legionnaires pedigree to our IPL players who torched Iraq in ACL.

Comment

Kiarash, I think you forgot to add Bashar Resan to missing players. Or did I miss some news?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              Kiarash, I think you forgot to add Bashar Resan to missing players. Or did I miss some news?
                              It looks like he copy/pasted from transfermarket. The latest reports ive read are saying he is indeed out......he’s as important to them as Amiri was for us, if not even more so. We all know what a quality player he is.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X