No announcement yet.

Iran vs Cambodia Post Match Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t understand the harsh critics towards Jahanbakhsh.
    He was one of our best players today.
    Hard working hustler [emoji1687]
    Was all over the Place in the crucial first 20 minutes.
    Got us the penalty, scored with confidence and would have scored if the Cambodian player didn’t score the own goal.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

With these type of games it's always very hard to place realistic assessments.

As soon as TM plays a more skillful opponent, it's a totally different dynamic.

But from what I have seen from all teams in the group thus far, there is no question that TM is the strongest.

The Iraq game is a must win and TM has the skill to do it. So most of comes down to nerves and the ref.

Regardless of what hurdles are potentially thrown at TM (ref, Iraqi player behaviour), I feel quite secure that TM will handle it and come out as group leaders.

Comment

I give everyone a 5 out of 10. Nobody really stood out today for me. That may be because the other side was weak and players were not focused. Only exception was Ghaeedi. This kid is brilliant! He is the one who can break a deadlock!

The top 5 learning points from today's game:

#1 Our defense specially on the left and right needs improvements.
        #2 Our midfielders need to play with more conviction and assert more ownership in the middle of the park. This is a key point in the game with Iraq.
        #3 After 3 games, we are still unable to deliver healthy crosses in the 6 yard box. We are not using the aerial ability of our strikers well
        #4 Our players have good days and bad days! Consistency is what makes a good team. A lot to be desired there.
        #5 We need to watch Iraq game with Hong Kong and learn how to play a cool game with Iraq. If we are 50% better than HK, then we should have no problem beating them 3-0

Comment

Working...
        X