Real time AFC qualification simulator without 5th placed matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Iraq is not 100% thro mate. I explained it in previous post.

These are 100% thro.

Although Syria is topping their group and were close to qualifying for the latest World Cup, it would be criminal to see that teams like Syria, Lebanon and Oman go through the next stage of qualifying while Iran (god forbids) doesn’t make it with this squad which has been one of the best since 1998.

Comment

World Cup spots should be determined regardless of continental borders. Qualifying groups should be mixed.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        World Cup spots should be determined regardless of continental borders. Qualifying groups should be mixed.
        I initially thought this was crazy and bad for TM, but I think otherwise after thinking about it, and indeed this would be good for football everywhere. Maybe they can also create an international-style Europa League for smaller national teams as well.

Also, with the WC's expansion, if TM can't qualify there is something seriously wrong...

Comment

I think its a great idea.
          Or we get a tiered leagues (initially set based on FIFA rankings), with 20 teams a league with a promotion and relegation system. Issue would be finding time to play alot of these games, as you would be lucky to get more than 8 games per team, per year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
            Theoretically thats possible, but theoretically we can also become 3rd in the group if we lose to Iraq and Bahrain beats Hong Kong with 23-0.
            if that happens I will find you and feed you 23 gallons of coffee for calling it 😂
            Your name was coffee khor, no? 😁

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Although Syria is topping their group and were close to qualifying for the latest World Cup, it would be criminal to see that teams like Syria, Lebanon and Oman go through the next stage of qualifying while Iran (god forbids) doesn’t make it with this squad which has been one of the best since 1998.
              Syria and China truly got a gift with phillipines, guam, and maldives. joke of a group lol

Comment

Honestly, in the long ran AFC may be happy to see Iran being eliminated on the other hand Syria, Iraq, KSA, Qatar will all be slaughtered in World Cup 5-0, 8-0 maybe even 10-0. This will be a huge embarrassment for Asia. Iran on the other hand drew Nigeria, outperformed against Argentina ( in my Books the greatest Performance by TM EVER!), fighting against Spain dominating the last 20 minutes of the Game, defeating Africa's Best Team in Morocco, drawing Portugal with a last minute chance that would making Iran leaders in the group of death if it was in the net!!!

I am sure high level Asian Teams like Korea, Japan or Australia want to see Iran in the WC because we would represent Asia in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  Syria and China truly got a gift with phillipines, guam, and maldives. joke of a group lol
                  Totally true. In our group, we have 3 contenders that could have topped the group (two of them with AFC's help of course).

Comment

It's already there.
                    It's called "Euro Championship" with guest appearances By a couple of south american and one or two asian/african eams ...... as token tickets!!!!

Comment

It's a disaster man ! You know what makes it even worse ?? its the fact that this year asia got the most number of spots in world cup! Asia got 5.5 countries. 4.5 from qualifying rouns and Qatar the host !

Comment

It is absolutely criminal for Syria , Lebanon or Oman and Jordan to make it to the third round while Iran has to struggle this way
                        we beat those teams almost every time we play them.
                        but hey I am confident tomorrow Iran will win 2-0 and qualify as the group leader.
                        Inshallah

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          It's already there.
                          It's called "Euro Championship" with guest appearances By a couple of south american and one or two asian/african eams ...... as token tickets!!!!
                          That's what has a global audience not to mention a high level of performance.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            It is absolutely criminal for Syria , Lebanon or Oman and Jordan to make it to the third round while Iran has to struggle this way
                            we beat those teams almost every time we play them.
                            but hey I am confident tomorrow Iran will win 2-0 and qualify as the group leader.
                            Inshallah
                            It’s funny that every other organization would bend over backwards for their strongest representative. If a team from Asia does well in the WC it’s a good reflection on AFC. But as we know AFC is Bass Ackwards!

Comment

this is current table
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ikiosan View Post
                                this is current table
                                uzbekistan currently have 9 points from 5 games and if they lose to saudi they will be on 9 points hence lebanon going through

Comment

Working...
                                X