Real time AFC qualification simulator without 5th placed matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=530567
    the article said even if iraq lose they will qualify, hence they might play a weaker team

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      the article said even if iraq lose they will qualify, hence they might play a weaker team
      No way, they will do everything in their power to eliminate us.

Comment

iraq play a weaker team against their “mortal enemy”? good joke

Comment

There is absolutely no chance Iraq is going to be ok with losing and will not field a “weaker” team…..they are going full throttle for the win.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            There is absolutely no chance Iraq is going to be ok with losing and will not field a “weaker” team…..they are going full throttle for the win.
            they might want to win, but for them this game is just a normal game , win draw or lose is no issue for them, they are through, we have to play hard and win

Comment

they might want to win, but for them this game is just a normal game , win draw or lose is no issue for them, they are through, we have to play hard and win
              I don't think that it is a "normal" Game for them. They frequently speak about the "Derby" with Iran. They have the power to frustrated 80. Mio Iranians and i am pretty sure that they are aiming for that. In fact i would argue that they will play even more aggressive and lucid, since there is no (or very small) risk for them for not advancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                I don't think that it is a "normal" Game for them. They frequently speak about the "Derby" with Iran. They have the power to frustrated 80. Mio Iranians and i am pretty sure that they are aiming for that. In fact i would argue that they will play even more aggressive and lucid, since there is no (or very small) risk for them for not advancing.
                iraq is 100% through

Comment

A professional team will not risk injuries and suspensions because they feel passionate about a particular game. But Iraq is a mixed of smart and passionate attitude when it comes to Iran. I am guessing they will play hard but not to the point they risk their chances in the next round.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

iraq is 100% through
                    Iraq is not 100% thro mate. I explained it in previous post.

These are 100% thro.

If

Oman 12 points
                    China win/draw - 11-13 points +11+...
                    Uzbekistan win - 12 points
                    UAE win (1 GD) will become group leader
                    +Vietnam taking 2nd spot with 11 points 2+
                    Jordan Win 11 points 5+

Iraq lose to us by 3-0 goals (as mehdi ghayedi promised) they will be out ! Iraq 11 points 1+

They have a good chance to qualify but the job still not done.

Comment

This all just too crazy leave it to afc to come up with this crap. Complicating its as much as possible. The grouping to start with is was and is absolutely crap. Then this either they should have had both best teams from each group or just one. Then the North Korea thing. They could have just made all the remaining games of NK a 3-0 loss and moved on.

Sometimes if wish we could move to Europe, but then we wouldn’t see the World Cup for a while.
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                        This all just too crazy leave it to afc to come up with this crap. Complicating its as much as possible. The grouping to start with is was and is absolutely crap. Then this either they should have had both best teams from each group or just one. Then the North Korea thing. They could have just made all the remaining games of NK a 3-0 loss and moved on.
                        Sometimes if wish we could move to Europe, but then we wouldn’t see the World Cup for a while.
                        I dont think moving to Europe is something in our circle of influence

Comment

The North Korean team really are the biggest pos for forfeiting. They f***ed everybody over lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikiosan View Post
                            I dont think moving to Europe is something in our circle of influence
                            Maybe not moving to Europe but Africa is certainly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              That is probably just as corrupt (if not more) as AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post

No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X