No announcement yet.

Real time AFC qualification simulator without 5th placed matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just updated the simulator and it doesn't look promising for Iran, game against Iraq is a must win!
    5th place in group D still undecided.
    Attached Files

Comment

So not including Qatar , Asia will have 5 more teams in the world cup ???????
      Total of 6 , Really ???????

That sounds very unlikely to me , the winner of the group's 3rd teams of each group will probaoly have to play another team from another continent I am sure.

Comment

if we fail to make next round due to GD, then Skocic is truly an idiot for not running up the score vs hong kong and keeping a player like ghaedi on the bench

Comment

hmm in this picture some teams has played 6 and 7 games while the rest 5.. i dont get it sry if i have missed any info here..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            if we fail to make next round due to GD, then Skocic is truly an idiot for not running up the score vs hong kong and keeping a player like ghaedi on the bench
            don't worry we will win Iraq and make it to the next round

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              hmm in this picture some teams has played 6 and 7 games while the rest 5.. i dont get it sry if i have missed any info here..
              Its because 5th place in groep D is not decided yet and therefore no points are reduced.

Comment

Now after today's games, the following is the outcome we want on final match day, if (and this is very very low possibility) Iran ties or losses to IIIIRRAGH

Syria to beat China
                Australia to beat Jordan
                Saudi to beat Uzbeks
                Korea to beat Lebanon

Comment

Korea win over lebanon is the first positive outcome that has been reached, Iran still needs a victory over Iraq to not be dependent on other outcomes.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Aaah niice they won! So now if Aussies take point from their game we are in with a draw right? We will still win but its good to have that draw to fall back on since rhe ref can make crazy afc salam aleikon calls..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I dont get it still

I see Jordan having a chance, i see UAE having a chance, i see Kyrgistan having a chance, .... am i wrong ? Why is everyone only talking about Jordan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        I dont get it still

I see Jordan having a chance, i see UAE having a chance, i see Kyrgistan having a chance, .... am i wrong ? Why is everyone only talking about Jordan ?
                        krygstan have 4 points ( the chart above is not acurate) they play japan, even if they win they become 7 points, hence they cant do anything,jordan have a small chance they have to win , even a draw is not good for them, unless we lose, uae is ok , since lebanon lost uae is not a concern, as long as we draw and aust dont lose we are through. of course a win is excelent for us or saudi win and uae lose

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          I dont get it still

i dont know i just assume those who wrote it are right about it
                          Hopefully they are, would be nice if someone updated ecerything now after Koreas win, with an official pfdc live table to follow.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Btw, will the positipnings of this level affect the seedings in next? Or is it based on fifarankings? Just thinking about our seeding if we become 1st or second.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              krygstan have 4 points ( the chart above is not acurate) they play japan, even if they win they become 7 points, hence they cant do anything,jordan have a small chance they have to win , even a draw is not good for them, unless we lose, uae is ok , since lebanon lost uae is not a concern, as long as we draw and aust dont lose we are through. of course a win is excelent for us or saudi win and uae lose
                              Kyrgyzstan still have a chance, albeit very small.

If they beat Japan and Tajikistan drop points against Myanmar, they will finish ahead of us.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Kyrgyzstan still have a chance, albeit very small.

If they beat Japan and Tajikistan drop points against Myanmar, they will finish ahead of us.
                                how they finish ahead of us, they played 5 game they have 4 points, we played 5 games we have 9 points, even if they win and we lose , they become 7 points while we stay 9, can you explain to me, also the chart above , the krygstan one is wrong, they have 4 points now not 7, they have 10 points from 7 games, minus 6 points, it become 4 points

Comment

Working...
                                X