Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    5-0!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If we ain't scoring double figures today, it ain't worthy for me!
    i just got a wif of our starting lineups and scoring double figures looks very likely ..!!
    unless the old Mehdi half-assed finishings rears its ugly head...!! :/

Comment

I don't think I need to wait for the match to end.
      We are superior. We always were.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        7-0 today, but i dont care if its 1-0 or 29-0 either, as long as we beat iraq.. so i hope they dont runt themselves tired for that game. also fingers crossed for a draw in hong kong vs iraq game!
        I think Hong Kong will be up for the task, they are a solid side. I wouldn't put it past Hong Kong if they managed to pull off a draw against Arogh.

Comment

Here is another article from IFF about the importance of today's TM match vs Cambodia. For those who don't read Persian, in summary it emphasizes the point that the results against 5th place teams (Cambodia in the case of Group C) are counted for ranking first to last teams in each group and only then the 2nd place teams of all groups are taken out of the ranking and their results against 5h place teams are discarded to determine the top 4 second place teams that will go to the next stage. It discusses scenarios of Iran going to top of the group if TM wins today and Iraq ties HK and other scenarios on the last day of the matches.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8375/%D8%A7%...A8%D9%88%D8%AC

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            I think Hong Kong will be up for the task, they are a solid side. I wouldn't put it past Hong Kong if they managed to pull off a draw against Arogh.
            if they play super conservative and parked the bus all game long like in our game then they got a 40/60 chance of a tie...
            but i think they're much more likely to loose it narrowly late on.... probably from a set piece ?

also they got a penchant for hitting the opponents for a swift reply right after they get scored on... they did that shitt to us 2-3 times and nicked one in and one other great chance theyre rented striker skyed ..!! hopefully aroooghiez also get caught with their pants down, from one of those swift counters..!!

Comment

Just 3 points please

Comment

Yeah Hong Kong have them quick attacks.. may score on iraqs shaky defence with some luck.. would be cool with a 1-0 Hong Kong win but i guess thats wishing for to much, im very happy with a draw

Soon we will know our lineup vs Cambodia!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Here is when Cambodia National Team and Keisuke Honda visited Iran.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Very strong lineup. Hopefully they pull Taremi out early so he can get rest.

Comment

this lineup will be fun to watch!
                        hope we pull Taremi after 45 min, or already in the first half if we are up by 3.. eaven if its after 25 minutes.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Why JB left wing ????????
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            I think he'll interchange with Gholi frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              I know right, like give the youngins a chance such as Ghaedi or Salmani.

We saw how much good of a player he was when he started against Hong Kong. /s

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                                Damn so Hajsafi Will be playing next game, and Ezza wont? Hope thats not the case, but it probably is

Comment

Working...
                                X