Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO at whoever said from the background when Torabi shot : "Namayande setab e aghaye Raeisi"

(Apologies for ardalan vibes, subsequent apologies to ardalan for making fun of finglish)

Comment

Comment

🇺🇸 ET - 10:30 AM*
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          LMAO at whoever said from the background when Torabi shot : "Namayande setab e aghaye Raeisi"

(Apologies for ardalan vibes, subsequent apologies to ardalan for making fun of finglish)
          It was Gholizadeh.

Comment

Just been told the line up for Iran today and all I'm saying it... RIP Cambodia. We'll tweet it 90 minutes before kick off.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Are we ready for this TOP fight?!

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                Just been told the line up for Iran today and all I'm saying it... RIP Cambodia. We'll tweet it 90 minutes before kick off.
                RIP? So that means Hajisafi is not playing

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                  This is so savage

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    i pray he dont play

Comment

Managing fatigue of first teamers and avoiding possible suspension of key players for Iraq game should objective number 1 for Eskoochie man today..!!
                      our so called second teamers are plenty good enough to see this game through comfortably along with a few key players who are currently on the fringe of becoming a regular starters.

an opponent who has nothing to loose is usually a dangerous one and im certain that Cambodians will present a far better account of their football as compared to their earlier drubbing vs us at Azadi where they looked shell shocked and werent hardly even try to play the game..! they are quick footed and feisty bunch and can hit you on quick counters, so the boys need to up for this challenge and ready to run their asses off in the first half to contain them .... further reason why key players will need a much needed rest instead today to be fresh in full strength vs Iraq.

hoping to see a change on the following CB pairing , keeper , 2 CMs, at least one of the Wingbacks , both wingers and min of Sardar, ( Sardar benched, Mehdi and Saman are rather used to bazi haye feshorde and poshte sare ham, so i suppose eskoochie can afford to play them longer if deemed required..!

Also if still keen on trying his 442, he could possibly try that again in today's game, but its very evident to me that the traditional 442 just doesnt suite our squad very well and we look unorganized and haphazard playing with 2 forwards in the box. its like everytime we revert back to our usual CQ years 433 (either 4231, 4141, 4123) we just seemed to click much better and comfortable attacking and getting back to defend as well..!!
                      i wouldnt mind us trying 352 in today's match either, in order to keep them pinned deep in their own half and suffocate their attacking forays before they can even get past Halfline..!

i'd predict a 5-0 victory.... they'll probably come close to scoring a few times off the break but doubt Amir would allow them to squeeze any through..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        i pray he dont play
                        ehsan singapore > Ehsan Hajsafi

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          ehsan singapore > Ehsan Hajsafi
                          No lies detected!!!!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Managing fatigue of first teamers and avoiding possible suspension of key players for Iraq game should objective number 1 for Eskoochie man today..!!
                            our so called second teamers are plenty good enough to see this game through comfortably along with a few key players who are currently on the fringe of becoming a regular starters.

an opponent who has nothing to loose is usually a dangerous one and im certain that Cambodians will present a far better account of their football as compared to their earlier drubbing vs us at Azadi where they looked shell shocked and werent hardly even try to play the game..! they are quick footed and feisty bunch and can hit you on quick counters, so the boys need to up for this challenge and ready to run their asses off in the first half to contain them .... further reason why key players will need a much needed rest instead today to be fresh in full strength vs Iraq.

hoping to see a change on the following CB pairing , keeper , 2 CMs, at least one of the Wingbacks , both wingers and min of Sardar, ( Sardar benched, Mehdi and Saman are rather used to bazi haye feshorde and poshte sare ham, so i suppose eskoochie can afford to play them longer if deemed required..!

Also if still keen on trying his 442, he could possibly try that again in today's game, but its very evident to me that the traditional 442 just doesnt suite our squad very well and we look unorganized and haphazard playing with 2 forwards in the box. its like everytime we revert back to our usual CQ years 433 (either 4231, 4141, 4123) we just seemed to click much better and comfortable attacking and getting back to defend as well..!!
                            i wouldnt mind us trying 352 in today's match either, in order to keep them pinned deep in their own half and suffocate their attacking forays before they can even get past Halfline..!

i'd predict a 5-0 victory.... they'll probably come close to scoring a few times off the break but doubt Amir would allow them to squeeze any through..!!
                            Made me think about these tactics
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              i'd predict a 5-0 victory....
                              5-0!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If we ain't scoring double figures today, it ain't worthy for me!

Comment

7-0 today, but i dont care if its 1-0 or 29-0 either, as long as we beat iraq.. so i hope they dont runt themselves tired for that game. also fingers crossed for a draw in hong kong vs iraq game!
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X