Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I care less about the amount of goals vs Cambodia but more about the creation of chances. These guys are going to let us hold the ball the whole game, lets use it to perfect our ball movement before the game vs. Iraq.

Keep switching up the attacks, spread it wide for crosses, take it down the middle, try some training ground set piece plays etc

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      Dont know why but i have a feeling Haji will score a thunder-shot goal vs Iraq..
      seriously about 1/100 should go in of these shots so it should be time for that one goal anytime soon?
      Would love to see that, but i highly doubt it. Haysafi did it once in AFC 2015 against Bahrain, since than i can't recall a TM goal from him.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Some people here are naive.
        Even if Fifa unilaterally awarded the World cup to Iraq after beating Hong Kong, they will still come and play us like beating us is a matter of life and death with a consequence of the balkanization of Iraq.
        And .... that goes with every Arab nation in the world!

Even those that are the recipient of billions of Iranian dollars and military aid in pursuit of whatever the hell they desire to do .. No matter what we do, Arabs hate Iranians!

Which is very strange! ... It should be the other way around. We should be the ones hating them for destroying our civilization, butchering our people and giving us a satanic religion!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          I was saying the same about Masoud for YEARS and look where we are now. I have just rewatched the whole Iraq game and Masoud was a big factor in this crucial loss not only because of the red card that was handed to him, but also with all the fouls made in dangerous areas, the bad passing game, slowing down our attack, bad decision making, losing the ball in every attempt to dribble past a player etc.
          Some players just don't perform at the highest level anymore and start hurting us, when they are keep getting invited to the Team. Unfortunely every TM-Coach has the one guy clearly underperforming, that they are keep sticking to, which could costs us the whole WCQ-Campaign.
          Under CQ and Wilmots it was obviously Masoud and now it is Haysafi. As a player it takes courage, self-honesty and altruism to just accept that you can't help the Team anymore and hurt the Team with your performance and just stepping away from TM is the best decision and help for its progress. TM is not about particular players it is about 80.Mio people and everyone needs to take responsibility in regard of the emotions of these 80.Mio people.
          Masoud literally should've been dropped around 2014... Even when he would play well in La Liga, he would rarely perform well in TM. His style of play was infuriating because he would slow down play so much and do such careless tackles. He was only good to bring on as a player when you are up and want to hold the lead, draw fouls, and hold possession. I honestly feel that most of the matches he started we literally played with ten men. I am so happy he is no longer invited, I think it is finally hard to justify a 37 year old CAM playing in Iran, over someone like Ghoddos, Gholizadeh or Jahanbakhsh who are younger and playing in Europe.

I thank Masoud and Hajsafi for their commitment and effort, but the best service they could provide TM is to never play again.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I hope Abedz or Niazmand play against Cambodia

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
              I hope Abedz or Niazmand play against Cambodia
              I would agree if Beiro was a starter at Antwerp, but since he is warming the bench, we need to give him as much playing time as possible to be ready for Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                Would love to see that, but i highly doubt it. Haysafi did it once in AFC 2015 against Bahrain, since than i can't recall a TM goal from him.
                hahaha true but does the morocco goal count too? or will it count as a assist?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  hahaha true but does the morocco goal count too? or will it count as a assist?
                  Hahah we can count that as a semi-goal, totally forget about that

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

^^^^
                      Khalatbari scored a similar goal in official match from corner in ACL. Not sure which team it was but he did it ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Impressive!
                        I absolutely love this. They are having fun with the game they love.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Impressive!
                          Beiranvand has the best personality of any TM player ever I don’t wanna hear any debates guy is hilarious and full of energy always
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^ and very impressive he actually made one of these shots! lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                              ^^ and very impressive he actually made one of these shots! lol
                              The one he made was actually by far the best one it cut right into the middle!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                ^^^^
                                Khalatbari scored a similar goal in official match from corner in ACL. Not sure which team it was but he did it ages ago.
                                If i recall correctly it was 2011 with ghotbi in charge

I am known to have an elephant memory for soccer , right majority of times and margin of era is there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X