Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ Our Busherhi national team players make us proud.
    Koka we are just missing mohebi and our attack line would've been fully bushehri. Taremi , Mohebi , Ghayedi

Comment

The best part of Bahrain game wa that we scored 10 goals and 9 different people got on score card
      Now that was a feast that the whole team was invited

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Allahyar was not injured bro. He played in Zorya's last game against Dynamo Kyiv on 13/05/2021. Our camp started on 25/05/2021? He didn't have any training session or games after Dynamo Kyiv game. Am i missing something here?
        Report came out that he was Injured. I'm guessing he hurt himself on vacation because just before that he was posting pictures of himself paddle boarding in the Maldives.

He's been quiet on social media since then.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Four years ago today we became the second team to qualify for the World Cup, and we did it with two games in hand. How times have changed
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Four years ago today we became the second team to qualify for the World Cup, and we did it with two games in hand. How times have changed
            Don’t forget the 1-1 tie we got against Turkmenistan which started our WCQ stumbling out of the gates. Back then we had our problems too. We ended up with a tie against Oman also. Definitely not a do or die situation like right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              And we were the first WC team to arrive in Russia. This was all due to CQs impeccable management.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                Report came out that he was Injured. I'm guessing he hurt himself on vacation because just before that he was posting pictures of himself paddle boarding in the Maldives.
                He's been quiet on social media since then.
                Hahahahahaha no way that has to be the biggest joke ever .My man got injured on vocation

do you have the link for it? Like to read the story please share it . thanks

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Hahahahahaha no way that has to be the biggest joke ever .My man got injured on vocation

do you have the link for it? Like to read the story please share it . thanks
                  Milad Jan. There no report that explicitly says he got injured on vacation.

There was a report that he was not invited due to injury and a couple days before that report he posted pictures of himself paddle boarding in the Maldives on his Instagram. Since that picture he has been quiet...

So he went from paddle boarding on vacation in swim trunks to injured and can't join TM ... I'm putting two and two together.

He's a human being, shit happens like this all the time... But seems fishy

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    Milad Jan. There no report that explicitly says he got injured on vacation.
                    There was a report that he was not invited due to injury and a couple days before that report he posted pictures of himself paddle boarding in the Maldives on his Instagram. Since that picture he has been quiet...
                    So he went from paddle boarding on vacation in swim trunks to injured and can't join TM ... I'm putting two and two together.
                    He's a human being, shit happens like this all the time... But seems fishy
                    Oh lol okay my bad. Very fishy indeed! Apparantly (according to varzesh3 and tarafdari) he asked team melli staff to cross his name as he is suffering from old pain in his hips and he wants to travel to germany to have procedure on his hips! I'me guessing he want to maldives first for vacation and then traveled to germany for his procedure.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1925914

با این حال طبق اخبار رسیده نام صیادمنش بین لژیونرهای دعوت شده به تیم ملی نیست که البته این موضوع یک دلیل خاص دارد. پیگیری خبرنگار طرفداری نشان می دهد صیادمنش یک درد کهنه در لگن پایش دارد که در فشار بازی ها او را اذیت می کند، همین مساله باعث شده او تصمیم بگیرد در تعطیلات لیگ های اروپایی به آلمان سفر کند تا مصدومیتش را درمان کند.
                    translation: Allahyar is suffering from old pain in his hips that gets worse when he plays . He has asked team melli staff to cross his name out so he can travel to germany for his treatment.

Comment

So there is nothing fishy, like reported initially he was injured. Just because a player plays in the last crucial game of the season doesnt mean they arent carrying a knock.

Happy he isnt aggravating it and focusing on rehab. He has a very aggressive body taxing play style so off season is when he needs to make sure everything is right. The next 6 months at zorya will determine if he gets an awesome transfer in january or not.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        So there is nothing fishy, .
                        He is in tehran with his friend and still hasn't gone to germany for his treatment. I think he is negotiating for next club .

Comment

Working...
                        X