Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    You like excitments.
    It will feel much sweeter if we eliminate them.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Cambodia 0:6 IRAN
      Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Iran 6-0 Cambodia

2 goals scored by Agah Charrem
        3 goals scored by Mehdi Ghaedi
        1 goal scored by Saeid Ezatolahi

Comment

Iran 4- Cambodia 0

Comment

Four nil

Comment

5-0 Iran
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Iran 12-0 Cambodia

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Saman accompanied Skocic in the news conference. That is just awesome that the HC is recognizing him by his inclusion in the news conference. He said TM will give it's 100% vs Cambodia. Skocic also said that we got a good result against Bahrain and now we forget that and 100% of our focus is on the Cambodia match. He said that we respect Cambodia and they have shown more capabilities than their results show (remember they got a penalty kick in Tehran that they missed).

Link to Saman's news conference report: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8360/%D9%82%...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA

Go TM!

Comment

I seriously hope that we win the match with ease and that Haysafi gets a red card against Cambodia, so that Iraq won't have a 12th Player in an Iranian shirt next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      I seriously hope that we win the match with ease and that Haysafi gets a red card against Cambodia, so that Iraq won't have a 12th Player in an Iranian shirt next week.
                      Oh SNAP!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Oh SNAP!
                        I was saying the same about Masoud for YEARS and look where we are now. I have just rewatched the whole Iraq game and Masoud was a big factor in this crucial loss not only because of the red card that was handed to him, but also with all the fouls made in dangerous areas, the bad passing game, slowing down our attack, bad decision making, losing the ball in every attempt to dribble past a player etc.

Some players just don't perform at the highest level anymore and start hurting us, when they are keep getting invited to the Team. Unfortunely every TM-Coach has the one guy clearly underperforming, that they are keep sticking to, which could costs us the whole WCQ-Campaign.

Under CQ and Wilmots it was obviously Masoud and now it is Haysafi. As a player it takes courage, self-honesty and altruism to just accept that you can't help the Team anymore and hurt the Team with your performance and just stepping away from TM is the best decision and help for its progress. TM is not about particular players it is about 80.Mio people and everyone needs to take responsibility in regard of the emotions of these 80.Mio people.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post

Damn so much hate for Agha Ehsan. Poor Hajsafi.

But I get it the frustrations. I rewatched the whole match and counted 5 preventable errors by Mr. Hajsafi.

My thing is, if you’re gonna wear the captain’s armband you’ve got to be consistent in your playing and minimizing your mistakes on the pitch. Ehsan is a great leader for his team, but if he plays poorly he needs to see the bench. Give the armband to Morteza, Beiranvand or Jahanbakhsh if Karim isn’t playing.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

Damn so much hate for Agha Ehsan. Poor Hajsafi.
                            But I get it the frustrations. I rewatched the whole match and counted 5 preventable errors by Mr. Hajsafi.
                            My thing is, if you’re gonna wear the captain’s armband you’ve got to be consistent in your playing and minimizing your mistakes on the pitch. Ehsan is a great leader for his team, but if he plays poorly he needs to see the bench. Give the armband to Morteza, Beiranvand or Jahanbakhsh if Karim isn’t playing.
                            I love Ehsan, he seems to be calm and introverted guy. But i just want the best for TM and that means that he won't start against Iraq.

One of the greatest jokes in TM-History was, when Shojaei was our Captain in the Iraq-Game and got the red card with a silly foul (like always). Even before this he was constantly arguing with the ref so that players like Azmoun needed to come in and take him away...

Comment

Dont know why but i have a feeling Haji will score a thunder-shot goal vs Iraq..
                              seriously about 1/100 should go in of these shots so it should be time for that one goal anytime soon?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Here is the report and some photos from the last training. Sarlak and Gholami joined the training. Guys again looked sharp and very happy. Practice was held at 5:30 PM (same time as the match vs Cambodia tomorrow). Temperature was 97 F but humidity was lower at 34%. Good news is in the report is that Amiri is at the camp and is going through treatment under the supervision of the medical staff which probably means that there is hope that he will be able to play against Iraq. Focus was on tactics. Sardar shaved and was his playful self. You can sense a great deal of vitality in the photos.

Go TM!

Link to the report: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8370/%D8%A2%...1-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Link to all the photos: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8371/%D8%AA%...A8%D9%88%D8%AC

A selection of the photos:

Comment

Working...
                                X