Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoma fekr mikonid HK emkaane emtiyaaz-giri roberooye Eragh daare?

Agar bekeshan aghab manande baazi ba maa shayad 0-0 beshe?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Are dare! But they need to park the bus and play physical game. Specially if they play on the same potato field where we had to play HK, there will be a good chance for a 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        "Less pressure" so what? I stated : "If this is the case, than Iraqis will have less pressure going into the final game against Iran (IF they happen to defeat HK), which could give them a slide mental advantage. Of course they are not going to field their B-Team even if they made it already to the next round by them, given the heated rivalry."
        Am I naive now or you just to lazy to read my comment until the end?
        Well, maybe a bit lazy of me... I wasn't referring to you in particular, more of a passive comment that regardless of situation the Iraqis play us do or die, while some of our players like to hug them and take pics with them.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Well, maybe a bit lazy of me... I wasn't referring to you in particular, more of a passive comment that regardless of situation the Iraqis play us do or die, while some of our players like to hug them and take pics with them.
          Fully agree with you ! That was very annoying last time.

Comment

is it just me, or is the game with Cambodia taking a LOONNNG time to get here. I'm so excited. Can't wait for Friday and then Tuesday!

LET's GO TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Depends on which HK team and which Iraq team show up. If HK plays the way they played against Iran (Ootooboos) and Iraq shows up the sam gassed team with lackluster performance against Cambodia, absolutely. Also, remember that HK has had 4 additional days of rest since they did not play on the last match day. I am rooting for them to tie Iraq so that at the end of the two matches on Friday we will be in first place.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                They are played at the same time. Go to https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...-cup/fixtures/ and scroll down clicking on "more" until you get to Group C upcoming matches. I agree that AFC is full of it, yet facts are facts.

Go TM!
                I was talking the games across groups.....the other groups start their final games later. This is an advantage for them as they'll know exactly what kind of result they need.......

Comment

^ I don't think that ever happens. Even in the world cup. It's logistically impossible.

Go TM!

Comment

[QUOTE=Futbaldoost;2739966]^ I don't think that ever happens. Even in the world cup. It's logistically impossible.

Go TM![/QUOTE

Well, almost all games are played on the arab peninsula......and it is obviously OUR group that plays the earlierst games....go figure....it was like that 8 years ago with saudi arabia and north korea game......started after our game was finished and Saudis knew a draw is sufficient.....

Comment

While we have the luxury of resting few players against Cambodia and play those that didn’t play much against HK and Bahrain, Iraq doesn’t have that luxury. They simply can’t take a chance of putting out a “”second string side” against a semi decent HK.

The mental advantage of going into the final game topping the group for us is great.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        is it just me, or is the game with Cambodia taking a LOONNNG time to get here. I'm so excited. Can't wait for Friday and then Tuesday!

LET's GO TM!
                        That Bahrain win brought a lot of excitement and buzz to the team that hasn't been around since 2019 Asian Cup.
                        Even a game against Cambodia is really exciting. Really hoping to see the likes of Ghaedi and other inexperienced players playing the full 90 or close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Shoja has a yellow card? I think you mean kanani zadegan instead? And yes I agree they should be rested . Kanani , azmoun and Torabi should be rested.
                          But... watch how they will be in the line and hajsafi being rested
                          Thanks for the correction yes I meant KZ. We need Sardar and KZ to rest well and so that they can play with confidence against Iraq.
                          Last edited by Siavash; 06-09-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I think
                            Its better iraq beats hk with 17 points and 11points in the 2nd place table
                            THE URGENCY OF GETTING POINTS against iran id gone since 11 points guarantees spots in the 3rd round for iraq.
                            If they tie hk then they ENTER WITH 15 POINTS IN GROUP WITH BAD GOAL DIFFERENCE AND 9 POINTS IN THE SECOND PLACE TABLE which a tie is not enough with 10 points and abad gd in 2nd place table to advance.

عرب رو سیر نگه دارو پادشاهی کن

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              I think
                              Its better iraq beats hk with 17 points and 11points in the 2nd place table
                              THE URGENCY OF GETTING POINTS against iran id gone since 11 points guarantees spots in the 3rd round for iraq.
                              If they tie hk then they ENTER WITH 15 POINTS IN GROUP WITH BAD GOAL DIFFERENCE AND 9 POINTS IN THE SECOND PLACE TABLE which a tie is not enough with 10 points and abad gd in 2nd place table to advance.
                              عرب رو سیر نگه دارو پادشاهی کن
                              No, i’d rather have us in 1st place before our game against them.
                              It will be a perfect opportunity to kick them out of WCQ.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                No, i’d rather have us in 1st place before our game against them.
                                It will be a perfect opportunity to kick them out of WCQ.
                                You like excitments.

Comment

Working...
                                X