Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    It’s obvious this loss was a real koon soozi for the Bahrainis. The Bahraini reporter was trying desperately to take out his frustration by discrediting this victory for Iran.

I would have loved to have seen the face of the AFC head who is from Bahrain after the whipping they received in their own soil.
    Skocic gave the perfect answers and was well aware not to be rude or cocky, since we have two games left in Bahrain and they could try to make life difficult for us in different ways!

Comment

Any information on Milad Sarlak and Aref Gholami ?? which team do they play for ? and how good are they? Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Any information on Milad Sarlak and Aref Gholami ?? which team do they play for ? and how good are they? Thanks...
        perspolis and esteghlol players respectively

how good they are, i dont know

Comment

I wonder if we’ll see the Hosseini & Pouraliganji duo against Cambodia, and who our LB will be. Really hoping to see Ghoddos and Jahanbaksh start with Kaveh Rezaei up front
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Everything will count towards final ranking of each group. Only and only then they take the 2nd place teams out, remove the results against 5th place teams and compare them against each other to determine the top 4 second place teams that will go to the next round. Regardless, I agree with your line up with which I think we should beat them with many goals.

Go TM!
            Cambodia, will finish last, it is obvious. And the result vs Cambodia will not count for any team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We respect all of our opponents’ abilities on the pitch but we will be going to grab 3 points and score as many goals as we can.

Be omide yek borde shirin dar moghabele Cambodia.

Comment

I hope we remain just as hungry and focused for this game compared to our last two, in particular Bahrain’s. Cambodia game will be a game to practice composure and maturity. Characteristics that will help us win when the game against Iraq comes around.

Given the continuing praise, interviews, expression of animosity, extra, including from Media, I’m concerned that we seem still stuck in the win against Bahrain. We must move on and focus on Cambodia and then Iraq.

The target was 4 wins and that continue to remain the target.

Go TM.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Thank you Kiarash jaan. AFC changed the venue to Bahrain National Stadium (same as the Bahrain match yesterday) without any explanation (go to https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...-cup/fixtures/ and click on Iran's flag). They also changed the Iraq match to the horrible pitch of Mohammad Al Khalifa stadium where we beat HK. Fifa.com still has the old stadium that you have in the sticky post.
                  Go TM!
                  Hey man, thanks for letting me know. I corrected the venue in the initial post to the location you mentioned. AFC keeps changing venues like underwear...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Hey man, thanks for letting me know. I corrected the venue in the initial post to the location you mentioned. AFC keeps changing venues like underwear...
                    I doubt they change their underwear that often...AFC stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      We respect all of our opponents’ abilities on the pitch but we will be going to grab 3 points and score as many goals as we can.

Be omide yek borde shirin dar moghabele Cambodia.
                      Id say rest the ones with suspensionthreat from this game, (Azmoun) dont play Taremi, he needs to rest. score 3 goals , sub of 5 players and run as little as possible. Just pass the ball around til the game ends. Anf attqck a few times here and there.
                      Save energy and legs for the next game.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^^ respectfully disagree ; playing a B team? YES! but still pushing forward, dominating such a weak opponent, let the reserves show the starting players they have to fight for their spot

7-0
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          ^^ respectfully disagree ; playing a B team? YES! but still pushing forward, dominating such a weak opponent, let the reserves show the starting players they have to fight for their spot

7-0
                          Exactly.
                          Calling Ansarifard - Ghoddos - Ghaedi - JB etc our B Side is funny as hell tbh
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Cambodia, will finish last, it is obvious. And the result vs Cambodia will not count for any team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            That's incorrect. Please see the below post and link on this matter. The results count for final ranking in each group.

I think it's good that we all understand how exactly the process works. Based on the below link from IFF, the results against 5th place teams are not discounted for anyone until all the matches are played. At that point and only at that point the 2nd and 5th teams are taken out and the second place teams results are modified by the way of discounting the matches against the 5th place teams ONLY for determining the top 4 second place teams that will make it to the next round. So, the results against the 5th place teams are counted for determining the ranking before finding out which 2nd place teams will make it to the next round. This also means that for ranking 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places, results against the 5th place teams of the groups matter and are counted. So, TM has to go into the match against Cambodia fully prepared to win. Of course, the technical team could start many players who are used as subs or did not play at all to rest the others for Iraq match, yet we should go in to win and score as many times as possible.

Here is the link (sorry its in Farsi or Persian as some of us would prefer and if you don't read Farsi then I have translated the main points above): http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8279/%D8%B3%...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Go TM!

Comment

TM players like Azmon and Shoja with a yellow card should rest. I belive the rest should be the same as before meaning TM needs to play with strong lineup against Cambodia. This way TM players will continue to adjust further to that terrible weather condition in Bahrain. This will help TM to be better prepare for the match against Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I doubt they change their underwear that often...AFC stinks.
                                This might be off topic, but it is funny to note, that in the Middle Persian Texts Ahreman (Evil) is described as having bad smell, which is perfectly in line with your Theses regarding AFC not changing their underwear.

Comment

Working...
                                X