Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Cambodia - Iran: Info, Updates & Live Reports (11.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Persian/English links preferably from youtube or with no lags will be hugely appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      I mentioned this before but Taremi has fitness levels akin to Amiri so you all don’t have to worry about how rested he is for Iraq. Man was playing 2/3x 90 minute games a week for Porto no problem.
      i agree, but still would prefer him rested for 2nd half and let Karim go to work on these combojees and possibly register his 2nd TM hattrick ..!!
      same with Gholi ... he needs to be sent to bench as soon as win looks well in our grasp..!

also would preferred Shoja rested and Hossaini given a start next to PAG ... Moharami also needs rest and Salmani shoulda been given a starting nod instead

and Milmo better show up with a good performance today or he fully deserve being demoted to deep bench ..!

Comment

download GLwiz on your smart tv and watch it there

it seems far more reliable than trying to find a IRIB3 Link online ??

Comment

https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l.../11-irib3-live
          but its all commercials now.. anyone have a link with pree match talks included so it doesnt just start stream when game starts?
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Best TM XI in years being used against Cambodia - only Iran and Skocic!
            Interesting lineup. Took me by surprise. Promises to make this game more interesting to watch than I thought...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOoEr0tGQ1M

Comment

The person who released the Team melli lineup few hours before the bahrain game line up has been excluded and will be taken to court. Official law suit against him. I wonder who it was, luckily it wasn't one of the players.

Comment

https://www.persianleague.com/iran-live-tv/video/29-tv3
                  OK broadcast has started heres the link
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

As many of you have said, this means that Hajisafi is probably starting against Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      download GLwiz on your smart tv and watch it there

it seems far more reliable than trying to find a IRIB3 Link online ??
                      Is this available on the play store for Android, I can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        The person who released the Team melli lineup few hours before the bahrain game line up has been excluded and will be taken to court. Official law suit against him. I wonder who it was, luckily it wasn't one of the players.
                        Good to know.
                        Do you have a article for this? Would like to read more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          Is this available on the play store for Android, I can't find it.
                          ? you'd think

search "GLwiz"

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Was it a Bahraini person or an Irani person?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              ? you'd think
                              search "GLwiz"
                              https://play.google.com/store/search?q=glwiz
                              I don't see it

strange because I had it a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Good to know.
                                Do you have a article for this? Would like to read more about it.
                                Yea bro , its in farsi , if you can read it I can translate for you. It was releases 20 hours before the game ! damn thats messed up man!
                                https://www.afkarnews.com/%D8%A8%D8%...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
                                به دنبال لو رفتن ترکیب تیم ملی ساعاتی پیش از دیدار با بحرین و ورود نهادهای نظارتی فرد خاطی شناسایی شد. بر این اساس و مطابق آخرین خبرهای دریافتی برای فرد مزبور در نهادهای ذیربط پرونده تشکیل شده و وی بلافاصله پس از مراجعت به ایران می بایست نسبت به تخلف رخ داده در مراجع نظارتی پاسخگو باشد.

بیش از 20 ساعت قبل از بازی ایران و بحرین در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2022 قطر در منامه ترکیب تیم ملی در تمام رسانه ها منتشر شد و همین انتقاداتی را نسبت به فضای نه چندان حرفه ای در میان اعضای تیم ملی را به همراه داشت.

Comment

Working...
                                X