No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I agree we need a new coach. This guy did the job but I don't know if he is good enough to qualify. His lineups were bad, he likes to make adjustments but you won't always have that luxury
    Last edited by Stmaserati; 06-15-2021, 11:35 AM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

Ah yes, the CQ haters are coming out of their self-imposed exile now that we have our heads just above the sewage and can take a few breaths

This TM is like watching a car crash in slow motion. You can see the carnage coming once we are playing against semi-respectable opposition on a regular basis.

Comment

Our 7-0-0 or better said 007

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Thank to Dragan, but please take a yadegari picture with Haysafi and send him to retirement.

Comment

Thank you coach, 4 must win matches, 4 wins. Defeated Bahrain in their country, and beat Iraq after 10 years. Lots to work on still, but for now we can breath and hopefully proceed with better planning (unlikely with our federation)
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Ah yes, the CQ haters are coming out of their self-imposed exile now that we have our heads just above the sewage and can take a few breaths

This TM is like watching a car crash in slow motion. You can see the carnage coming once we are playing against semi-respectable opposition on a regular basis.
              Taz jan, enjoy the win for a few hours at least!
              There is time and always hope! TM can (and will) get better.

Comment

to honor mr Skocic, I will have cevapcici for dinner and drink "šljivovica"! well done ostad
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I'm not celebrating passage to the third round of AFC qualifiers. Certainly not with a performance like that. And I appreciate I may be seen as a party pooper but I think it's important people are alert to these shortcomings now whilst we still have time to act.

Comment

I'm not celebrating passage to the third round of AFC qualifiers. Certainly not with a performance like that. And I appreciate I may be seen as a party pooper but I think it's important people are alert to these shortcomings now whilst we still have time to act.
                    I guess you are used to losing to Iraq.

Comment

Give Skocic, the man, his due credit. He undid the damage that Wilmots did during his tenure, saved us from being disqualified in the 2nd round. Got us the wins.

One thing that troubles me is our timidity with our play: we don’t carry the ball when we have the space, way too slow in our passing, and have an over tendency to pass back.

Unless Skocic can fix this, even if we make the WC, we definitely won’t make the Round of 16.

Comment

not impressed with the play but have to give him credit. 4/4 wins in bahrain. he got the job done and the players seem to like him. Thank you Mr. Skocic, and fuck you Wilmots, you fat thieving bastard

Comment

I wouldn't object to a "Marc Wilmots Depreciation Thread"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that big titted sack of shit. Sorry, Had to be said.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                            I wouldn't object to a "Marc Wilmots Depreciation Thread"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that big titted sack of shit. Sorry, Had to be said.

Hahaha made me laugh so hard.

Comment

Ah yes the CQ fanboys. Lose to ISIS in worst Asian cup result in history no advancement in the world cup no problem Mr. blue eyes with a tie here is another 4 years. No advancement again get humiliated by Japan in worst loss to Japan with all kinds of hashieh by Mr world-class no problem sir lets do this until one of us dies. No thanks. 8 years was plenty. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Ah yes the CQ fanboys. Lose to ISIS in worst Asian cup result in history no advancement in the world cup no problem Mr. blue eyes with a tie here is another 4 years. No advancement again get humiliated by Japan in worst loss to Japan with all kinds of hashieh by Mr world-class no problem sir lets do this until one of us dies. No thanks. 8 years was plenty. Thank you.
                                Fact check
                                Worst result in ac history was 1992
                                We failed to come out the group.
                                Only way cq can be judge is before and after

When he arrived in iran we had problems with players almost all positions, had failed to qualify to the wc and our soccer direction was on its way
                                TO NAKOJA ABAD.
                                WHEN HE LEFT
                                Iran had players which can field 3 team melli .
                                Cq had destroyed bazikon salari.
                                We had qualify FIRST TIME IN HISTORY TO 2 CONSECUTIVE WORLD CUPS.
                                IN THE WORLD CUPS WE PLAYED neck to neck with eventual runner up a country called argentina with there is just this player name messi which needed refree help to beat us. We tied afric ppwer house nigeria and lost a respectable 3-1to a best bosnia of all time.
                                We beat african champ Morocco, then lost to there us this country oh they are nothing by the name of spain 1-0 that goal by saeed ez even in var was difficult to tell. Then we tied and inches away from knocking you know this country whats their name oh Portugal with oh just this player nobody i mean nobody NAME RONALDO.
                                with cq we went to first semi since 04 ac and only our 2nd asian cup semifinal since 1988.

ONLY MISTAKE CQ MADE AND HE PAID FOR IT TOO QAS turning his back on seywd jalal hossini.
                                ANYWAY WE WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A HC IN CQ LEVEL ever again.

Comment

Working...
                                X