Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    baba bekeshid biroon as Skocic. You are doing more harm than good. Leave it out.
    Him being our coach at the world cup is the only harm that is being done.

We care deeply about our national team and want them to be fully prepared for the world cup.
    We want to maximize our chances there.

That requires this ”coach” to leave ASAP.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

We care deeply about our national team and want them to be fully prepared for the world cup.

Boro Baba, your hate against Skocic is ridiculous.
      It's the entire football system which needs to be fixed not just one position ffs.
      Even Morinho or Pep won't get better results than Skocic. At the end of the day, there are 11 professional players on the pitch with international experience.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

And maximizing chances means parking the bus right?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          No it means pushing everyone forward and letting opponent’s attackers do as they please with our QSL CBs and DM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            No it means pushing everyone forward and letting opponent’s attackers do as they please with our QSL CBs and DM.
            Well...it got a 14-1-1 record. I'll take that any day!

As Wayne Gretzky once said...you miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              Boro Baba, your hate against Skocic is ridiculous.
              It's the entire football system which needs to be fixed not just one position ffs.
              Even Morinho or Pep won't get better results than Skocic. At the end of the day, there are 11 professional players on the pitch with international experience.
              Lmao so now Skocic is as good as Pep and Mourino?

A good coach can fix some of the other problems too.
              Look at CQ:

* He made our league more professional( 16 teams instead of 18, better scheduling)
              * He installed good mentality in our players( more and more became legionares)
              * PEC

You think a dallal like Skocic can install things like that?
              Every since he became TM coach more and more players are going to arab leagues.

Him coaching us in the WC will be the biggest khiyanat and khodzani in the history of iranian football.

Open your eyes ffs.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It means getting a coach who can get the best out of our players and finding the right formation based on that.

The situation is completely different now compared to 2014 and 2018.
                We have better players and a doable WC group.

The only thing missing this time around is ironically a capable coach.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Him coaching us in the WC will be the biggest khiyanat and khodzani in the history of iranian football.

Mayeli Kohan, Daei, Ghotbi, Wilmots?!?!?!?

Is there any logical reason why Skocic should be sacked with 14-1-1 record beside your personal hate?
                  What world class coach on this earth would want to coach Iran when Skocic get sacked with such a record 227 days before the world cup?
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

Mayeli Kohan, Daei, Ghotbi, Wilmots?!?!?!?

Is there any logical reason why Skocic should be sacked with 14-1-1 record beside your personal hate?
                    What world class coach on this earth would want to coach Iran when Skocic get sacked with such a record 227 days before the world cup?
                    What personal hate lol? It’s all based on the clueless football we have seen the past 16 games.
                    I wish him a happy life, just as far as possible from TM bench.

Coaching in the WC is a dream for many coaches.
                    Iran have great players this time around and it’s a great opportunity.

But you keep telling yourself otherwise.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

What personal hate lol? It’s all based on the clueless football we have seen the past 16 games.
                      I wish him a happy life, just as far as possible from TM bench.

Coaching in the WC is a dream for many coaches.
                      Iran have great players this time around and it’s a great opportunity.

But you keep telling yourself otherwise.
                      This opportunity you speak of...what coached earned it for us? Don't forget Wilmots was a renowned coach who almost cost us dearly.

Comment

This opportunity you speak of...what coached earned it for us? Don't forget Wilmots was a renowned coach who almost cost us dearly.

Wilmots? You mean the same guy who failed big time at Ivory Coast before coming to Iran?
                        The same guy who managed to get that golden Belgium team to lose to Wales in Euro 2016?

Wilmots was a joke, same with Skocic.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Lmao so now Skocic is as good as Pep and Mourino?

A good coach can fix some of the other problems too.
                          Look at CQ:

* He made our league more professional( 16 teams instead of 18, better scheduling)
                          * He installed good mentality in our players( more and more became legionares)
                          * PEC

You think a dallal like Skocic can install things like that?
                          Every since he became TM coach more and more players are going to arab leagues.

Open your eyes ffs.
                          FACTS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            FACTS!!!!
                            Salamat bashid
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I will support Skocic because I am aware of the constraints faced by Iran and IFF - but let’s not kid ourselves. We (and I personally) made all of these mistakes in 2006. The discussions are identical. “Look at Branko’s record, we qualified so easily, Iranians are namak nashnas”. The performances back then weren’t great, we relied on the same 11, and played a bezan ziresh style. The fact is - we might get lucky short term, but long term, poor performances will catch up with us - in 2006, it was the second half against Mexico where it all unraveled. This time, we have an even weaker coach than Branko, against a stronger opponent in England. If we don’t address some key issues (most important of which is our overall fitness, Ahmad Noor at centre midfield and our weak fullbacks), we will face the same fate with (arguably) our best ever side. Of course, I hope and pray Skocic proves me wrong, and I would be glad to eat a big slice of humble pie - but with the information we have currently, he is a very weak coach.

Comment

Originally posted by momad2468 View Post
                                I will support Skocic because I am aware of the constraints faced by Iran and IFF - but let’s not kid ourselves. We (and I personally) made all of these mistakes in 2006. The discussions are identical. “Look at Branko’s record, we qualified so easily, Iranians are namak nashnas”. The performances back then weren’t great, we relied on the same 11, and played a bezan ziresh style. The fact is - we might get lucky short term, but long term, poor performances will catch up with us - in 2006, it was the second half against Mexico where it all unraveled. This time, we have an even weaker coach than Branko, against a stronger opponent in England. If we don’t address some key issues (most important of which is our overall fitness, Ahmad Noor at centre midfield and our weak fullbacks), we will face the same fate with (arguably) our best ever side. Of course, I hope and pray Skocic proves me wrong, and I would be glad to eat a big slice of humble pie - but with the information we have currently, he is a very weak coach.
                                100 percent.

As someone who was saying this in 2006 but still passionately supported the team in Germany I am proud to do the same again whether Skocic is coach or whoever... But it's so frustrating to see an exact repeat of the same discussions...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X