Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    when did skokic give a **** about Iran though ... he was a well known Dalal I mean what foreign coach accepts a job at Khoneh be Khoneh in Azadegan..
    Ya he accepted a position no one wanted...not just with Khooneh Be Khooneh but also with TM. Now after 1 single loss some want him out...how convenient! The guy bet on TM and this is his reward. We truly deserve a Wilmots!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Put Iran in other group instead of Aussie and do you honestly think we could have survived to qualify directly with Sko as head coach? Highly doubt...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Ya he accepted a position no one wanted...not just with Khooneh Be Khooneh but also with TM. Now after 1 single loss some want him out...how convenient! The guy bet on TM and this is his reward. We truly deserve a Wilmots!
        The loss was just the last straw that broke the camel’s back. After the WCQ ”success” in Bahrain hame fekr mikardim ye khabari hast( i’m guilty myself). However it soon become obvious during the 3rd round how clueless this Dallal is regarding tactics. His only test was against Korea, and he failed miserably both times.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Ok shall we start with the positives.....

No TM legionaires respect him
          He cannot motivate them - Ansarifard does all the motivational speeches
          His Training Sessions are awful
          Everything he does is with a short term outlook - what youngsters has he introduced?
          HE has been in charge over 2 years - do you know our style?
          He cannot pick a consistent line up
          Dalal Bazi in these lists - E.g. Faraji
          Horrendous performances covered by results (Taremi)
          Accompanied by awful starting line ups (you want to go to a WC with Hajsafi, Ahmad, Kamal in midfield?)
          Shall i Continue...

#DRAGANOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            My biggest concern is what happens after this World Cup. I posted a while back that most of our current squad are going to be 30+ by the next World Cup and we have a limited amount of young players coming through. I want a manager who is going to bring though and slowly implement these younger players. I am not convinced that Skocic is the man to do that at all.
            Absolutely.. That is my concern too.. I think after the world cup is when we can find a new "big" manager who can build us back to the top.

Like I said, as much as I dislike Dragan Skocic, I just don't see him getting fired with one loss...

Comment

People talk about how CQ lost against some Arab teams and SK has beaten them. CQ was trying to install a system of play that was very defensive and tried to score on countering with the aim of competing in the WC. Yes, it is true that against some of these teams a more offensive approach would have sufficed but he did not want that identity for the team. This coach seems to have a vision that extends forward less than a week. The idea that I have a couple of great players and they’ll figure it out in the game does not work against the better teams in Asia and certainly not on the world stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                People talk about how CQ lost against some Arab teams and SK has beaten them. CQ was trying to install a system of play that was very defensive and tried to score on countering with the aim of competing in the WC. Yes, it is true that against some of these teams a more offensive approach would have sufficed but he did not want that identity for the team. This coach seems to have a vision that extends forward less than a week. The idea that I have a couple of great players and they’ll figure it out in the game does not work against the better teams in Asia and certainly not on the world stage.
                I would have lost all respect for CQ if that was his thinking. Thankfully, I am very confident that it was not. What you are saying is that CQ knew how to qualify us easily for WC but risked not qualifying us because he wanted to teach us how to play a counter attacking style of football. Remember, we almost did not qualify for 2014 except for a last minute South Korean defender slip up that Gucci pounced on and scored.

Comment

Thank you Mr. Skočić for the smooth qualification campaign, finishing 1st in the group, and 1st in Asia!
                  زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    I would have lost all respect for CQ if that was his thinking. Thankfully, I am very confident that it was not. What you are saying is that CQ knew how to qualify us easily for WC but risked not qualifying us because he wanted to teach us how to play a counter attacking style of football. Remember, we almost did not qualify for 2014 except for a last minute South Korean defender slip up that Gucci pounced on and scored.
                    He is saying that CQ was creating a style of football for TM with an ultimate aim to do well in the WC in mind. He had charted a long term journey rather than a immediate day-to-day approach. I agree with his assessment. It doesnt mean that when you have a long term plan you lose sight of the immediate but make sure that even the immediate adds something to the long term plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                      He is saying that CQ was creating a style of football for TM with an ultimate aim to do well in the WC in mind. He had charted a long term journey rather than a immediate day-to-day approach. I agree with his assessment. It doesnt mean that when you have a long term plan you lose sight of the immediate but make sure that even the immediate adds something to the long term plan.
                      I understood what he said and what you are saying. What I am saying is that during 2014 WC qualification, CQ was playing each game the best possible way he could to get results that day. He would not have said to himself, "I can easily get results playing like this, but I don't care about immediate results, let me risk not making it to WC, so that I can teach the boys this other way which maybe in a year, once they figured how to play it, is a better way to play." I just don't think that was his thinking or the correct way to approach WC qualification games. Friendlies, yes. Unimportant regional tournaments, yes. WC qualification, leaving it to the last 10 minutes of the last game to qualify, no...

Comment

I suggest some of you all go back to the early pages of this thread and see how the doubters were saying this coach did get out of the hole in the last round, but will never make it to WC. Go back and read your own comments. Now, y'all are saying, yeh he got us qualified, but will not get good results in WC (like we were killing it every other time we got to WC).

TRUST THE RESULTS and then all-aboard the Skoochi train. It's the best one in town.

Mr. Skocic, we all appreciate you. Don't worry about the haters inside and outside Iran. There are always people who will never learn. YOU DA MAN!!!
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          TRUST THE RESULTS and then all-aboard the Skoochi train. It's the best one in town.
                          Mr. Skocic, we all appreciate you. Don't worry about the haters inside and outside Iran. There are always people who will never learn. YOU DA MAN!!!
                          I second this.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He got us through after Wilmots mess in 1st round. Easy qualification in the 2nd round.
                            I Never was less worried about 2nd round qualification as this one .
                            I stick my support to him.

Seeing TM under CQ parking the bus in WC like peak Atletico was brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                              Thank you Mr. Skočić for the smooth qualification campaign, finishing 1st in the group, and 1st in Asia!
                              Yeah being outplayed by the only team that posed a threath.
                              Getting 1p vs S.Korea, even worse than Daei( inexperieced)/Ghotbi combo.

Thank you Skocic for installing this mentality in some of our fans( thank god last poll showed they’re getting less than 50%) that you’re the best we can get.

Malavan/Khoneh be Khoneh management saw that Skocic was a joke, but some of you can’t smh.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

baba bekeshid biroon as Skocic. You are doing more harm than good. Leave it out.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X