No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactically Yahya and Turnip salesman are not much different. If anything, Skochooch is slightly better.
    Also Skochooch would not embarrass us at the world cup by throwing fit and storming the pitch when he doesn't get call in his favour.
    Last edited by The; 03-25-2022, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Tactically Yahya and Turnip salesman are not much different. If anything, Skochooch is slightly better.
      Also Skochooch would not embarrass us at the world cup by throwing fit and storming the pitch when he doesn't get call in his favour.
      I think he's good tactically. I just don't think he can handle big personalities or huge pressure well.

Comment

Time to send him a thank you card, give him a bonus, give him a raise and send him to coach Padideh Khorasan. They can use a winning streak.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          You’re right, just his presence on our bench will be embarassing enough.

Time is up for Mr. Dallal. 16 games, still 0 tactics.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I tried to be positive and supportive, he still did do us a huge favor taking a job nobody wanted and saving us from the embarrassment Wilmots left us in, but I just can't be supportive anymore. I can't see how he can perform against big teams, if this is how he plays against a very beatable Korean side. Granted, he has had no supported in terms of friendlies, but just his selection and lack of tactics is so alarming. I just don't know where we would go from here
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This appreciation page needs a swift deletion. A known out of depth dalal why are we settling for such a weak coach just as an excuse for 'sanctions'...

Comment

People who say he did a great job comparing result to shit show like Wilmots
                Because he got the job right after... .
                Otherwise beating the worst Iraq team in 2 decades, Lebanon, Syria, etc is not an achievement tbh.
                And we got dominated vs a half decent team like Korea. Even in Tehran.
                He shouldn't sit on TM bench in WC.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  We can disagree with each other a lot without having to insult each other, brother. Ozone jan has good takes too. Disagreeing with each other is healthy. We should try to seek each other's perspectives - discussion and debate is important
                  "I'd love to smoke what you are smoking." ~ O-Zone

Sounds pretty offensive to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post

It happens bro, sometimes you just have to chuckle it off lol

Comment

Its just sad that people have been waiting for Us to lose so they can bash Skocic. Skocic has done great and will stay in team melli to shut people up. Meanwhile keep crying but Skocic aint going nowhere.

If anyone thinks that changing the coach at this stage is a good option, needs to stop following Team melli games ASAP, because I consider you our number 1 enemy. Skocic will stay and will get us advanced to next stage. END OFF

PS: Coming from die hard CQ fan.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Its just sad that people have been waiting for Us to lose so they can bash Skocic. Skocic has done great and will stay in team melli to shut people up. Meanwhile keep crying but Skocic aint going nowhere.
                        If anyone thinks that changing the coach at this stage is a good option, needs to stop following Team melli games ASAP, because I consider you our number 1 enemy. Skocic will stay and will get us advanced to next stage. END OFF
                        PS: Coming from die hard CQ fan.
                        People are nostalgic of daei area (were we finished almost dead last of our wcq group) or Ghalenoei one (where we lost 4/0 against mexico).
                        I hate skocic's choice of players but let's not go mad and burn all either

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          People are nostalgic of daei area (were we finished almost dead last of our wcq group) or Ghalenoei one (where we lost 4/0 against mexico).
                          I hate skocic's choice of players but let's not go mad and burn all either
                          You have to reference friendly against Mexico because even Ghalenoei won 4/6 points against Korea…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            You have to reference friendly against Mexico because even Ghalenoei won 4/6 points against Korea…
                            When? We lost against them at ac2007

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              When? We lost against them at ac2007
                              ACQ? I clearly remember GN was coach in game where Hash scored late goal. Was he not the coach in the 2-0?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                It happens bro, sometimes you just have to chuckle it off lol
                                Not at all. It's a common expression. Would love to meet your train of thought...thats all it means.

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post

And if Altamonte has a personal issue he can send a report to mods...his personal vendetta serves no one and keeps people from posting.

Now back to supporting TM and Skocic!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X