X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    Strama and Pine is a great choice and they would definately be interested
    Strama is a failure.
    Pine is a good assistant, not head coach.

Comment

One day we can hope for Poya Asbagi, Fereydoon Zandi, or maybe even Alex Nouri...but for now we have Skocic. This was a bump in the road. We must and will improve. 9 months and some decent prep (hope IFF delivers) can do us wonders.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Strama is a failure.
        Pine is a good assistant, not head coach.
        Failure? He only left SS due to the usual mismanagement and Italian banks forcing pressure

Give me stramma no1 and pine as no2 for TM anyday over that dalal

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          Failure? He only left SS due to the usual mismanagement and Italian banks forcing pressure

Give me stramma no1 and pine as no2 for TM anyday over that dalal
          He couldn’t get past a Persepolis that was coming off another transfer ban. He was given whatever he wanted and his teams football was still quite bad.

Now he’s in Qatar and he’s doing poorly there too.

He’s average at best.

I understand you don’t like skocic - that’s fine, but let’s not pretend Strama is any better just because he’s got an Italian name.
          He’s gone through progressively worse teams as time has gone on because he’s not a good manager. He’s after only money now.

If you want a guy like that I’d rather we get Golmohammadi or Ghalenoei in.

Comment

Carvalhal please

Someone tell IFF http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...rlos-Carvalhal...

Comment

Golmohammadi is probably the realistic option at this point. He actually has some international success with PP

I would take him over Skocic if he is ready

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Golmohammadi is probably the realistic option at this point. He actually has some international success with PP

I would take him over Skocic if he is ready
                I'd love to smoke what you are smoking. I'd take Reza Enayati over Golmo at this rate.

Comment

Golmohammadi ain't bad, but he's a bit overrated... I don't see us getting rid of Skocic unless he really sh*ts the bed against Lebanon.

Anyways we really need more friendlies and tests against good teams because our only decent opponent in our group is South Korea... And to be honest our first match against South Korea was much more disappointing than today's when you think about the predicaments...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    I'd love to smoke what you are smoking. I'd take Reza Enayati over Golmo at this rate.

why so?

Comment

why so?
                      Because every opinion he has is bad, don't entertain him. Golmo is our best bet at this point really, Skocic's dinosaur 442 will have us eaten in WC

Comment

We need a real international boss.
                        There are plenty of coaches looking for work.
                        I think a Portuguese coach can help us.
                        Indeed, the style of Portuguese football is similar to ours.

Comment

iranian coach
                          only
                          amir galenoie/

Comment

why so?
                            Because Havadar is like TM...low funding and yet he kept the team competitive and above relegation. If it's Golmo as coach expect a completely aged PP and SS lineup...

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                            Because every opinion he has is bad, don't entertain him. Golmo is our best bet at this point really, Skocic's dinosaur 442 will have us eaten in WC
                            Good one. At least your insult wasn't as personal as the last time...for a member who joined just 3 months ago seems you have learned and shown that empathy towards fellow beings goes a long way!

Comment

This thread gonna age worse than the Son vs ARJ thread

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                                We can disagree with each other a lot without having to insult each other, brother. Ozone jan has good takes too. Disagreeing with each other is healthy. We should try to seek each other's perspectives - discussion and debate is important

Comment

Working...
                                X