Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Some people should be very happy wity this logical loss they waited since 2 years. However, all those who wants skocic head don't give any credible and better alternatives.

You want golmo, a guy that couldn't keep his calm during a mickey mouse derby? Someone that will favor every random 30 yo players in TM, like he did with PP where young players were left out. Others Iranian coaches that are worse and more emotional than skocic and golmo?

A realist alternative would be someone like stratamacioni with Gabriel pine as assistant. But will they accept and last with banking sanctions? Will they favor SS players? Are they motivated to fight for Iran?
    \

I don't want to hear anything about Stramaccioni. He's a fraud who is no longer respected in Italy and isn't doing well in Qatar either.

Comment

Out of all the veteran players to invite, how did he not invite the one player who is on blistering form and looks very fit...

https://twitter.com/Eri1806/status/1506654636043907077

Comment

Oh my god. We lost a meaningless away game in a qualifying round we have already qualified for, missing a lot of starters. Oh my god....Horror of horrors. Let's fire the coach, his assistants, and all their first-born.

Get a grip people. It is really a sign of how high Skoochi has raised the expectations that we expect to finish the campaign without a single loss.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I wish we could have just given the guy the chance to finish his third stage (which would have ended in 2022) - we genuinely were building something for the future... and were only at the end of stage 2....

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...os-Queiroz-Out

It was so frustrating when members were not getting what's happening...

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...734&viewfull=1

On a similar theme, over these 16 games, which talents have been blooded/developed by Skocic? Even in his disastrous reign, at least Wiltits took a slight risk and got Mohebi integrated into the national team setup.

Comment

Regardless of who the coach is, the fact that a panel of PFDC folks from any random draw(seriously I have faith in you all) could plan a better pre World cup preparation than IFF should be the scariest thing to appreciate.

Comment

skocic reminds me so much of Ole Gunnar Solskjær:

inherited a depleted team and got results immediately
              relies on individual brilliance

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                I wish we could have just given the guy the chance to finish his third stage (which would have ended in 2022) - we genuinely were building something for the future... and were only at the end of stage 2....

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...os-Queiroz-Out

It was so frustrating when members were not getting what's happening...

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...734&viewfull=1

On a similar theme, over these 16 games, which talents have been blooded/developed by Skocic? Even in his disastrous reign, at least Wiltits took a slight risk and got Mohebi integrated into the national team setup.
                Doctor jan, please let it go.
                I was a big fan of the man and what he did for TM, but he wasn't infalliable!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  Oh my god. We lost a meaningless away game in a qualifying round we have already qualified for, missing a lot of starters. Oh my god....Horror of horrors. Let's fire the coach, his assistants, and all their first-born.

Get a grip people. It is really a sign of how high Skoochi has raised the expectations that we expect to finish the campaign without a single loss.
                  Saudis, Aussies had terrible outings today. Doubt any of them are reacting like we are.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Out of all the veteran players to invite, how did he not invite the one player who is on blistering form and looks very fit...

https://twitter.com/Eri1806/status/1506654636043907077
                    Prob cause the defense of the teams he was scoring on are more soorakh than TM showing today lol. But in all fairness some of the veterans left out who are in form like Omid and Beitashour could give us a boost more so than guys like Hajsafi!

We had this issue with Cq as well particularly with insisting on Shojaie but dropping guys like Khalatbari.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

You guys realize that this game wasn’t meaningless right? We lost our first place fifa ranking and standing in our group. Our WC draw will most likely be a lot more difficult now as a result. This game wasn’t supposed to be taken lightly, and our coach simply did not seem to care about winning, and was happy to lose by not a large margin for some reason
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        You guys realize that this game wasn’t meaningless right? We lost our first place fifa ranking and standing in our group. Our WC draw will most likely be a lot more difficult now as a result. This game wasn’t supposed to be taken lightly, and our coach simply did not seem to care about winning, and was happy to lose by not a large margin for some reason
                        Sorry, but this isn't true. We likely were not being drawn into Pot 2, and assuming we remain in Pot 3, ranking won't matter in terms of the difficulty of the draw.

Comment

Dragan or Dragon.

No one expected Amiri to have a sub-par game.
                          Amir to drop a shot that should have been pushed away.
                          Shoja to have been injured, when we were solid up to then.
                          Gholi and Hajsafi to instead of passing the ball to free players to horribly go for glory themselves.

Covid playing its own part too but out of all the absenteeism, Taremi and possibly ezatollahi (non Covid) being the most missed.

Dragan and let’s be fair his assistants though:
                          Made the wrong substitutes by putting a couple of inexperienced players out of their positions in a crucial haseiate game.
                          Wrongly played Soon to be retired Hajsafi instead of Ansarifard.
                          Left an ineffective tired and jaded Sardar on his own, instead of giving him the support of Ansarifard or Allayar from the start.

Tactically we got this almost right but player-wise nope. We pressed high but in the final third didn’t, and time and time again Koreans and in particular Son made the most of this.

At least we have already qualified. It’s what we do post Lebanon game that is important. Proper training camps, proper friendlies.

Don’t ask me who’s the alternative but I fear for Dragan. He has either coached his last game or Lebanon is, so is the nature of IFF. They will sack him and two months to the World Cup find a Wilmote take II possibly a Dick Advocate!!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Skocic his limitations came to full display today. He started with 0 intentions to attack and got his line up completely wrong, forcing him to waste 2 subs at half time. This game shows how incompetent he is and that we haven’t been actually tested in this group. Fearing what will happen if we play teams that are 2-3 levels above Korea in the World Cup.

Comment

If skocic has some balls, he would send azmoun (let him adapt to Germany), milmo, hajsafi kamalbinia torabi back to their club. In return he should call hardani, aghasi and Ebrahimi for lebanon game

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Some people should be very happy wity this logical loss they waited since 2 years. However, all those who wants skocic head don't give any credible and better alternatives.

You want golmo, a guy that couldn't keep his calm during a mickey mouse derby? Someone that will favor every random 30 yo players in TM, like he did with PP where young players were left out. Others Iranian coaches that are worse and more emotional than skocic and golmo?

A realist alternative would be someone like stratamacioni with Gabriel pine as assistant. But will they accept and last with banking sanctions? Will they favor SS players? Are they motivated to fight for Iran?
                                Strama and Pine is a great choice and they would definately be interested

Comment

Working...
                                X