X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Find this depressing...
    I suppose we deserve some things...
    Like winning games. Yes I think we deserve it.....

Not that I'm not saying that CQ was bad by any means, but this bashing of others because of idolizing him should stop.

Comment

Oh I left one more criticism of skocic out:

5- Hey buddy. Lay off the Chelo of the chelo-kabab at least.
      You didnt have that belly a few years ago. Clearly your local kababi is serving you well.
      at least lay off the chelo and just stick to the kababs.
      That belly is very unsightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

You didnt have that belly a few years ago. Clearly your local kababi is serving you well.
        lol
        na baba
        that belly is not from cholo kabob
        THATS
        KALEH PACHE BELLY
        DOUBLE TILIT MAGHZ

nooosh jonesh
        5 match 13 pt

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Impressive observations dadash. I agree with all your points. I think moving a 4-4-2 formation freed up Sardar since Lebanese had to cover Ansarifard also. Sko rarely gets the credit that he deserves. Sardar said it best when he pointed out that if it was only players who did this, how come the same bunch couldn't do it under Wilmotsaster. We really need to appreciate what we have before we ruin it.

Go TM!
          Mokhlesam dadash. No matter how we play and win people have this wrong belief that skocic can't take us to round 16! Sadly people don't realize that if skocic gets fired we will be back to square one, to wilmots time!

Comment

khodaya khodaya
            ta jame jahani
            hata
            melathaye asia
            kenar eh
            karim bagheri
            SKOVIC O NEGAH DAR

Comment

the report on what transpired on the sidelines and skocic's red card

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179150...A7%D9%82%DB%8C

Comment

lol its not fat, its all sperm.. dude hasnt get laid for ages

he got 2 hookers * at his birthday as part of his contract together along with one cake and a waterpipe.. rest of contract includes a one room rental appartment payed by the iff in down town tehran and one meal a day at the local chelokababi, a paykan 1995 model and a small monthly paycheck.. he also get 25 % discount on the lokal taylor shop so he can repair his one suit.. so he looked a bit thiner last month but the belly of sperm has risen once again.. since it was come one time and its full payment, he never got to empty the belly.. poor gut and poor guy

* Hookers in his contract for his birthday were probaby the cheapest iff could find.. lokal, to much makeup, chainsmokin middle aged and non luxory sort of hookers..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  he got 2 hookers * at his birthday as part of his contract together with one cake.. rest of contract is a one room rental appartment payed by the iff in down town tehran and one meal a day at the local chelokababi, a paykan 1995 model and a small monthly paycheck.. he also get 25 % discount on the lokal taylor shop so he can repair his one suit..

* Hookerrs were probaby the cheapest iff could find.. lokal, to much makeup, chainsmokin middle aged and non luxory sort of hookers
                  loooooooool

Comment

the report on what transpired on the sidelines and skocic's red card
                    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179150...A7%D9%82%DB%8C
                    lol skocic getting iranian and iranian day by day! he got gheirati and did that move that got him red card . Look at him doing his Gholdoor Move

Latisho poor karde

Comment

skocic can't be blamed for anything. he's performing to the best of his capabilities. but in the end, he's going to get outmatched by more experienced coaches in the wc. end of story. there's no alternative, either. even if we brought a bigger name coach, he'd barely have time with the team before the WC to instill his tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                        skocic can't be blamed for anything. he's performing to the best of his capabilities. but in the end, he's going to get outmatched by more experienced coaches in the wc. end of story. there's no alternative, either. even if we brought a bigger name coach, he'd barely have time with the team before the WC to instill his tactics.
                        My opinion is coaches are overrated anyway, if you have smart players a normal coach can be enough, when your players cant play football like gholizadeh no coach can do anything, ok he can change the players.... i expect 2-3 changes vs syria

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          What a GREAT Idea?!!! Somebody call IFF and let them know.

Yes, lets replace a guy who has the best record EVER in Iranian coaches, who is getting results every game, who has handily beaten teams that CQ lost to, who has lived in Iran and knows Iranian players and Iranian culture (and going by the size of his belly, enjoys chelo-Kaboab) with some guy who is working in 3rd division of some league, in the hope that this unknown, unproven guy could be that once in a lifetime diamond in the rough who will deliver better results.

Brilliant!!
                          You gotta take risks to get the big rewards my friend.
                          Also i didnt say fire him. My point is im not gonna kiss his ass unless he takes us outta the group stage
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            its not about resume necessarily or what you and I prefer. But to say resume has no meaning is very naive.

For example, if you feel your boss is underperforming, not preparing your company for success and that you as an employee are bailing him out time and again, and then you look at his resume to see if he has experience needed to guide team, build a long term vision, etc and you realize the guy has only a fraction of your own top level experience, you begin to question him (Taremi, Ghoddos, Sardar). Thats just natural and has nothing do with insubordination.

Skocic lack of experience will always in the elephant in the room, especially when you consider his jobs in PGPL were very average. You wouldnt hire any iranian coach off the back of average performances with SNA, Foolad, Khoone be Khoone.

The players who experienced higher level management clearly realize for however much of a good guy he is (willing to really work and be dedicated, honest, etc) he simply doesnt have requisite knowledge or capabilities for them to fully support him. It shows in that after 12 games nobody can name any tactical prinicples the team is being directed to use, just a series of random crosses and hoping for azmoun, taremi link play or occasional vahid run from midfield. We dont have same level of control and structure in our game at all.

Issue is we cannot have this kind of doubt in players minds at WC, or lack of full unity, belief in coach. When we do lose a game which the way its going is when not if, then the team could really crash and burn. Skocic is not giving us big technical/tactical or gheyrati benefits. He did a solid job as a caretaker to get the team through sticky patch of games on short notice and if not for IFF incompetence that would have been that.

And people keep bringing up wilmots as example of somebody with resume who did bad to somehow say we shouldnt try another option if possible. Thats BS...Wilmots was a total fraud who was actively trying to sabotage the team to secure a payout. There are many coaches more qualified on paper than skocic to lead NT that wont try active robbery, sabotage where players basically have to wait until we lose enough games for inevitable firing to happen.
                            yes, but without the benefit of friendlies, how is he supposed to build tactical principles ? You can't try new tactics in actual WC qualifiers.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

he got 2 hookers * at his birthday as part of his contract together along with one cake and a waterpipe.. rest of contract includes a one room rental appartment payed by the iff in down town tehran and one meal a day at the local chelokababi, a paykan 1995 model and a small monthly paycheck.. he also get 25 % discount on the lokal taylor shop so he can repair his one suit.. so he looked a bit thiner last month but the belly of sperm has risen once again.. since it was come one time and its full payment, he never got to empty the belly.. poor gut and poor guy

* Hookers in his contract for his birthday were probaby the cheapest iff could find.. lokal, to much makeup, chainsmokin middle aged and non luxory sort of hookers..
                              that's understandable. If there is one thing this IFF has alot of, is hookers, and we all know what happens to prices when there is an oversupply of anything.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                yeah as long as he doesnt lose the players respect and the lockerroom, and iff doesnt talk guus hiddink out of retirement im ok with him staying..
                                but after the mehdi issue i started to se he has lost the guys, and thats why i have now posted that he should leave.. + his lack of tactics but that, maybe improves with friendies and so on.. but atm, id be happy with eaven Mahdavikia or Ali Daei.. or whoever coached that succesful youthteam at the world cup
                                edit: from wiki: 2017 coach at world cup was Abbas Chamanyan, and still coach of u17.. for those with better info of him and the youth teams and his work (st mark maybe knows about him ?) what do you think of this coach ?
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X