Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

(Yes, I understand the game isn't finished yet.)

too early. If he drops hajisafi then ill post here
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I’ll appreciate him when he fully digs us out of this hole that Wiltits put us in

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

BORO BABA

The guy started the worst xi possible that produced probably one of our most suicidual halves of football ever.

Only when forced to introduce ghoddos did game change (a player who should have started the game) and then when he brought in saeid for an injured vahid (another who should have started game) did we shit on bahrain like we should have done from minute 1.

And still he didnt sub the worst player on the pitch, hajsafi...

The guy is gone after this round. He is a moron in charge of one of the most talented generations ever

I do give him credit for at least recognizing how badly he fucked up and putting in ghoddos at half. Also whatever they spoke about with the players overall was solid bc they did not panic in second half.

Only if he drops the worst midfield combination in the history of TM for Iraq game will there be some evidence for appreciation thread.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            BORO BABA

The guy started the worst xi possible that produced probably one of our most suicidual halves of football ever.

Only when forced to introduce ghoddos did game change (a player who should have started the game) and then when he brought in saeid for an injured vahid (another who should have started game) did we shit on bahrain like we should have done from minute 1.

And still he didnt sub the worst player on the pitch, hajsafi...

The guy is gone after this round. He is a moron in charge of one of the most talented generations ever

Exactly. There is no game plan, but long balls for the forwards to chase. Individual brilliance is dragging the team forward.

Comment

Let's calm down please, in my opinion he made a lot of mistakes in the squad selection.

Comment

Came out very defensive first half today, perhaps knowing how we've played in the past after conceding first. I didn't love it, but don't fault him for it. Brought the team out of its shell in the second half and boy what a difference. Hong Kong game was a solid display, and the friendlies were fine.

Not ready to fire him, not building a statue of him next to CQ. He's doing his job and it on the right track -- keep at it Dragan! Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                  Came out very defensive first half today, perhaps knowing how we've played in the past after conceding first. I didn't love it, but don't fault him for it. Brought the team out of its shell in the second half and boy what a difference. Hong Kong game was a solid display, and the friendlies were fine.

Not ready to fire him, not building a statue of him next to CQ. He's doing his job and it on the right track -- keep at it Dragan! Good stuff.
                  he did not come out defensive, if he did we wouldnt have conceded 4 clear cut openings in first half vs bahrain, 2 where bahrainis being garbage saved us, one where beiro saved us.

He came out like a total, complete moron. We are so lucky we did not concede.

Comment

This was more of a great individual effort by our players combined with Bahrain burning out, rather than masterclass of coaching by Skocic.

I'm still not convinced he's the right guy to lead us in the next round of WCQ (if we make it there).

Comment

Say what you will, first coach to ever lead Iran to a victory in Bahrain.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        he did not come out defensive, if he did we wouldnt have conceded 4 clear cut openings in first half vs bahrain, 2 where bahrainis being garbage saved us, one where beiro saved us.
                        He came out like a total, complete moron. We are so lucky we did not concede.
                        People are acting like the job is done and like the first half never happened.....that was the worst most pathetic approach to a do or die game I have seen in TM history. The players literally walked the entire first 45 mins.

I don’t think he’s awful and still don’t have a super strong opinion on him either way just yet but he/we really had lots of luck today. One of them also was having a solid referee especially for AFC standards.

Good win today but the job is not done.....let’s see what happens vs Iraq and then we can have this appreciation thread have some validity to it.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No thanks. There is no future with this mug in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            Say what you will, first coach to ever lead Iran to a victory in Bahrain.
                            Just for that he deserves an appreciation thread. That Bahrain coach, Hélio Sousa was really getting on my nerves and rent-free in my head.

Comment

typical PFDC. one guy creates an appreciation thread, another guy says Skocic produced one of the worst first halves of football ever....truth is, there isn't enough to judge him on yet. he's gotten results that any iran team should have gotten.

he's probably a class below what this team needs for the next round of wcq (and certainly same applies if we qualify to the wc...).

my hope is that CQ comes back for the final round of qualifying. i know people don't want to hear that, but we saw what happened in his absence. i doubt these moftkhor IR pieces of shit will let it happen but it makes a lot of sense. This is still CQ's team and he's only been gone for 1.5 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X