Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    ^ Didn't hear him bring up politics. I might've watched the wrong one.
    It was the one with nosrati and ahmadi interviewed him
    He look and sound like a happy drunk
    At the end of the interview he said that
    If u have glwiz put on the 72hrs replay and watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      Would def. be a smart move. To be honest, Iraq is a problem that even CQ couldn't fully solve. We always struggle with Iraq, i can't recall a single game against them from 2011 up to this day, were we really dominated them.

On the contrary Iraqis did a great job in pressing us high and force us to ali-asghari long balls and errors.
      Yes but let’s not forget, several times we have played them a man down.

The game in 2019 we had Shojaei get an idiotic red card and then Naderi fell asleep in the last minute to concede. Even in that horrible game we should have tied.

Again, we just need to play our game and wear Iraq down.

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
        For me go (B team ) Cambodian and (A team full ) iraq we will get 2 win to next round 😉 😀 👍
        Judging by his starting selections and the performance of the bench players so far I’d prefer Skocic’s b-team against Iraq 😉

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          In the solo interview he said "We appreciate you, the fans. Thanks for your support and trust in Team Melli. We hope you enjoyed the match. The tears you cried for us we won't forget. The hate you received we will never forget. We will respond to them on the pitch, don't worry about anything."
          I hate this kind of bs chat from Azmoun. Just concerns me that we’ll see another over-emotional performance from him. Keep your motivation internal, stay calm and do your talking with goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Yes but let’s not forget, several times we have played them a man down.

The game in 2019 we had Shojaei get an idiotic red card and then Naderi fell asleep in the last minute to concede. Even in that horrible game we should have tied.

Again, we just need to play our game and wear Iraq down.
            On paper we should defeat all Persian Gulf Shaikhdoms with ease but most of the times there are lots of other factors that are brought into play that has not much to do with what goes on within the pitch lines and that are employed to give them huge advantages over us. All things equal and us having a decent management we destroy all of them.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Last 3 matches between Vietnam and Malaysia;
              Vietnam 2 narrow 1-0 wins, and one tie 2-2
              Vietnam has been the powerhouse on their continental zone along with Thailand, but other teams, namely Malaysia and the Philippines have been trying to narrow the gap with some success. There's no love lost between these two teams and Malaysia will go for the win, .. very important game for us to keep an eye on.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Both Iran and Iraq will win their upcoming matches against Cambodia and Hong Kong respectively. This puts Iran at 15 points and Iraq on 17 points. If Iran - Iraq game is a tie, Iran will have 16 points. Will that be enough for us to qualify as one of the second-placed teams in the group?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Imagine iraq losing or draw against Hong hong. That would be ace for us. Remember they are playing in that crappy pitch.

I think the results today pretty much says that we must win! No need for last minute ifs and buts. We should plan for the win and go for the win.

I was hoping uae lose or get a draw against thailand but they didn't (they have better goal scores) , on other hand uzbekistan hamered singapore by 5 goals so now they a great GD. Therefore now its a Must WIN game for us.

Uzbekistan vs Saudi , = Saudi arabia will let them win if that would kick us out
                  Lebanon vs South Korea = even if they lose to turkeminstan (which i doubt it), south korea will let lebanon get a draw if that would kick us out.
                  Uae vs Vietnam = Its 50-50% but if UAE beat vietnam then no chance for us as they would have 11 points (after beating malay)
                  China vs Syria = Syria will let china win or get a draw wich would also kick us out.

So I already see iraq game a MUST WIN game for us. Unless something drastic happens and Iraq lose points against Hong Kong or UAE lose points against Indonesia .
                  Yes, I agree that we need to win both games, but, you know it's not like the world revolves around Iran, some of these countries have their own priorities and so I don't think every single one of these teams will play just to have us getting kicked out. Each of these teams have players that want to perform well in an international stage, so saying that team X,Y or Z's only strategy is to get us kicked out is oversimplify things.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Tonight
                    11pm pacific time
                    Lebnon vs turkmanestan

THIS IS A CRUCIAL GAME INCASE WE FINISH 2ND.
                    we need a turkamanestan Win
                    A draw or a win by lebnon they will finish a head of us.

If anyone has a link to this match it would be greatly appreciated IF NOT ON LIVESCORE will follow the graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      Tonight
                      11pm pacific time
                      Lebnon vs turkmanestan
                      THIS IS A CRUCIAL GAME INCASE WE FINISH 2ND.
                      we need a turkamanestan Win
                      A draw or a win by lebnon they will finish a head of us.
                      If anyone has a link to this match it would be greatly appreciated IF NOT ON LIVESCORE will follow the graphics.
                      Even if they lose to turkmenistan, south korea will let them get a draw just to kick us out of the competition ! 100% .

A.) south korea hates us
                      B.) A strong opponent will be knocked out . So IMO don't really count on lebanon.

Comment

I really dont believe that South Korea Will loose on purpose just to get us knocked out. And they even play before us, so even if they dont win, its not sure that we Will get knocked out. Son aint sitting at home thinking about us. They are proffesionals who play for the pride og their country. And some players are playing for a place in the starting 11. Lets hope Turkmenistan helps us tomorrow

Comment

S.korea will come for a win since last time they tied lebnon hell broked out in their f.a
                          So they will win .

Lebnon need 1 point from turkamanestan to finish point wise ahead of us.

ترکمن حمله کنی سوراخ و پیدا میکنی

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                            I really dont believe that South Korea Will loose on purpose just to get us knocked out.
                            They don't have to lose, a draw is fine for South Korea.

As I said before, they would do it if that would kick us out. They want to avoid strong opponent. They also hate us so badly.

In next round, there will be 6 pots , and Fifa world ranking will used for each pot. so for example we will be in pot 1 with japan. South korea and australia will be in pot 2 . etc... you get the idea. There will be 2 groups and 1 team will be allocated to each group from each single pot - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 6.
                            If they kick us out they will avoid us (iran) and japan.

Now you tell me, would you rather win and get japan or iran and harder teams or would rather draw against lebanon and get easier opponents? As I said a draw would be fine for South korea to kick us out .

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              S.korea will come for a win since last time they tied lebnon hell broked out in their f.a
                              So they will win .

Lebnon need 1 point from turkamanestan to finish point wise ahead of us.

ترکمن حمله کنی سوراخ و پیدا میکنی
                              Let me put it this way! If it comes to a point that a single draw against lebanon would kick us out, South korea will do it without any hesitation.

A.) They hate us
                              B.) They would avoid us and japan by getting a draw
                              C.) The hardest opponent that they will get would be either Australia or Saudi arabia !
                              D.) Very very very very easy path to world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Let me put it this way! If it comes to a point that a single draw against lebanon would kick us out, South korea will do it without any hesitation.

A.) They hate us
                                B.) They would avoid us and japan by getting a draw
                                C.) The hardest opponent that they will get would be either Australia or Saudi arabia !
                                D.) Very very very very easy path to world cup.
                                Dadash these are good points but I don't think they are thinking as deep as we are. They just want to win, point blank period. They aren't thinking "oh if we give away the game to lebanon we can kick Iran out!" I guarantee they aren't even thinking about our group. They have one goal and that is to beat Lebanon and win the remainder of their games.

They will not lose to Lebanon in Korea, I can guarantee it

Comment

Working...
                                X