Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korea seen as absolute favorite to win tomorrow by bookmakers. for 1 Euro you get 1.22 if SK wins, 6 Euros for a draw and 12 euros for a LEB win! no surprises expected

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Korea seen as absolute favorite to win tomorrow by bookmakers. for 1 Euro you get 1.22 if SK wins, 6 Euros for a draw and 12 euros for a LEB win! no surprises expected

Koreans will win this, they are far to proud, to play a draw against Lebanon infront of their crowd.

Comment

On top of all of the dodgy decisions since Covid, the very choice of a system where the best 2nd placed teams advance is inherently doubling up the bias in the seedlings and should be banned by FIFA as a mechanism for deciding who qualifiers for WC’s. For instance not only were we screwed by drawing the best teams in pot B and pot C but we then need to secure better results against them. It’s nonsense.

Having said this we must go and try to win - not only to avoid other results going against us but it also sets a very important psychological marker for the next round, so much so that it could be the difference between qualifying and not from the next stage.

To do this we need to improve our distribution and play out from defence. We were not only getting caught out by the high press at times against HK and Bahrain but also Cambodia! Kanaani a real worry here and Shoja and Milad in particular have also been very sloppy. Even Moharrami gave it away in a few dangerous positions. Seriously need to sort that out and change up the back line to avoid the same against a very dangerous Iraq team.

Comment

I don’t fear Iraq and I don’t care what the other teams do.

There’s a strong unity within our team that I haven’t seen since CQ era. Despite DS’ credentials, he has brought forth a sense of unity and optimism within the team. There’s literally NOTHING negative about this team when it comes to their morale. There’s no hashieh within the camp and everyone is focused to finish the job: 4/4.

I’m confident in this Team Melli!

Comment

Please don't count on other as we will disappointed.
            Let's focus on us and see what is the outcome at the end

Comment

We will beat Iraq I have no doubt. Harke ba dombeh Shir basi kard........

It will be so satisfying dancing around in Jordan celebrating that Iran defied all odds and qualified for the next round despite the arabs best efforts to steal it from us.....

Comment

We are the best!!

Comment

According to varzesh 3 bashar its good to go for iran match.
                  1 game at the time
                  S.korea vs lebnon
                  11pm pacific

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    I don’t fear Iraq and I don’t care what the other teams do.

I’m confident in this Team Melli!
                    Thats it ! End Of Story! Case Closed! No more discussion !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Thats it ! End Of Story! Case Closed! No more discussion !

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS....we will win and win convincingly. 4:0!!! Iran is the best!!!

Comment

I will be confident if Hajisafi doesn't play but we all know what will happen. Honestly, I just want to know why Skocic wants him in the line-up and that's it. What is it that he sees in him that we don't?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          The contract issues thats whole another issue

We had no choice to go after a world class coach and taj did it.
                          but then why did the sign wilmots?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                            I will be confident if Hajisafi doesn't play but we all know what will happen. Honestly, I just want to know why Skocic wants him in the line-up and that's it. What is it that he sees in him that we don't?
                            There are certain players only coaches understand why they get to play
                            I can name many many players
                            ONE EXAMPLE I CAN GIVE YOU OFF MY HEAD
                            is rip hadi noorozi
                            Every coach that came to persepolise started him
                            WHILE FANS WHERE BASHING HIM every second of the day, dont look at the fans chants his name at the 24th minute WE ARE THE NATION OF mordeh parast While he was a live the comments of g....dam ein perspolos roo k bazikonesh hadi noorozi hastesh was very normal.

In haj sooti same thing ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              but then why did the sign wilmots?

2 reasons
                              1.carlos q.
                              2.carlos q.

1.cq to get back at him by hiring a world class coach and pay him more.

2.cq not being in charge after 8 years and being people favorite, there was no way anyone would of excepted a demostic coach so to shut every ones mouth they after a big name.

Amir galenoie should of been the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

now it increased to 27 Euro for a Lebanon win... crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X