Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

With qatar already qualified for 22 wc
    And their first place finsh in their group is almost gurantee
    There will 5 2nd place teams going through
    Which oman with bronko lools like a lock to advance as well.
    With lebnon 3-2 win late last night
    And korea trashing turkemanestan
    The lebnon vs turkmanestan is very important
    I will update the 2nd place table tonight
    Till end of the 2nd round will update

kuwait vs jordan (draw) and uae vs thailand (uae lose or a draw) are 2 important games for . Regardless of that I think we will qualify as first teams! We WILL win all of our games. End Off (jynx - padlock )

anyways I think these teams will qualify to next round ast 2nd teams

Oman
    China/Syria
    Iraq/Bahrain
    Vietnam/UAE
    Lebanon

Comment

Here is the most updated best second place table
      1.lebnon. 10pt. +5. 4gp

2.oman. 9pt. +4. 4gp

3.iraq. 8pt. +3. 4gp

4.kuwait. 7. +2. 5gp

5. Uae. 6. +3. 4gp

6.uzb. 6. +1. 4gp

7.china. 4. +4. 3gp

8. Tajikistan. 4. -3. 4gp
      Iran. 6pt. +2. 4gplyd
      As you can clearly see iram missed a golden opportunity to score more goals which will be big factor at the end.

Comment

We need two of these things to happen for us having a chance of going through as one of the best second placed-teams (if we get 4 points from the games against Bahrain and Iraq):

1. Saudi winning against Uzbekistan
        OR
        Uzbekistan beating Singapore with at most two goals more than Iran beats Bahrain/Iraq AND drawing Saudi Arabia

2. Lebanon losing to Turkmenistan AND South Korea

3. Kuwait - Jordan ending in a draw AND Jordan losing to/drawing Australia
        OR
        Kuwait beating Jordan with at most one goal more than Iran beats Bahrain/Iraq

4. UAE at most getting 3 points out of the games against Vietnam AND Thailand.

There are of course some other things that could happen to teams above (or some other teams like China) that could benefit us in the end, but these are what I would call the realistic scenarios.

Comment

If turkamenestan beat lebnon they have 9pt
          And then once they beat Sri Lanka they will have
          12pt .
          Lebnon draw or beat turkamanestan they have 11 or 13pt
          So its safe to say either lebnon and turkmanestan will advance.
          Then oman looks like a lock as well
          So
          That will realistically leaves 3 spots.

وقتی اقای سردار ازمون و مهدی طارمی خودشان رو ب اب و اتش نمیزنن جلوی هنگ کنگ ک مبادا لباسسون کثیف نشه
          ما بهترین فرصت و از دست دادیم با فقط اختلاف ٢ گل بردن
          اگه با ٤ گل اختلاف میبردیم
          با ٤ امتیاز با بحرین و عراق هیچ احتیاجی ب تیمای دیگر نمیشد.
          امیدوارم افسوس اون بازی رو نخوریم.

Btw china still have 3 games which counts left
          With a good gd.
          Syria will field their b team against them since 1st place be all locked by then
          UNLESS
          ASAD GETS phone call.

Comment

The upside to this nail-biting period is that we have all these threads to keep us busy otherwise if TM had won all their games so far sitting on the top with 15 points we would have nothing to talk about.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think it's good that we all understand how exactly the process works. Based on the below link from IFF, the results against 5th place teams are not discounted for anyone until all the matches are played. At that point and only at that point the 2nd and 5th teams are taken out and the second place teams results are modified by the way of discounting the matches against the 5th place teams ONLY for determining the top 4 second place teams that will make it to the next round. So, the results against the 5th place teams are counted for determining the ranking before finding out which 2nd place teams will make it to the next round. This also means that for ranking 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places, results against the 5th place teams of the groups matter and are counted. So, TM has to go into the match against Cambodia fully prepared to win. Of course, the technical team could start many players who are used as subs or did not play at all to rest the others for Iraq match, yet we should go in to win and score as many times as possible.

Here is the link (sorry its in Farsi or Persian as some of us would prefer and if you don't read Farsi then I have translated the main points above): http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8279/%D8%B3%...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                The upside to this nail-biting period is that we have all these threads to keep us busy otherwise if TM had won all their games so far sitting on the top with 15 points we would have nothing to talk about.
                You are one of those guys
                If you get bad lemons you dont panic
                You make lemonade

I wish we had 15points
                And where playing bahrain for fun
                WE ARE 90 MINUTES away possibly missing on wc 2022.
                This is too much excitement as we are not even in the final round
                This reminds me on 2006 qualifications
                Which we lost to jordan at home
                And had to win oir last 2 matches
                EVEN KHODADAD WAS CALLED UP
                AND HECK he assisted the nikbakht goal 85th minute to go up 3-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  I think it's good that we all understand how exactly the process works. Based on the below link from IFF, the results against 5th place teams are not discounted for anyone until all the matches are played. At that point and only at that point the 2nd and 5th teams are taken out and the second place teams results are modified by the way of discounting the matches against the 5th place teams ONLY for determining the top 4 second place teams that will make it to the next round. So, the results against the 5th place teams are counted for determining the ranking before finding out which 2nd place teams will make it to the next round. This also means that for ranking 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places, results against the 5th place teams of the groups matter and are counted. So, TM has to go into the match against Cambodia fully prepared to win. Of course, the technical team could start many players who are used as subs or did not play at all to rest the others for Iraq match, yet we should go in to win and score as many times as possible.

Here is the link (sorry its in Farsi or Persian as some of us would prefer and if you don't read Farsi then I have translated the main points above): http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8279/%D8%B3%...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Go TM!

Definitely we MUST BEAT CAMBODIA any result even 1-0 is enough
                  Since for group seeding it counts

If skocic
                  Puts gaedy in goal
                  Starts karim bageri as last defender
                  And hashemian in forward
                  Heck he can play Rb if he wants
                  We will beat cambodia

Comment

In Footbaldoost I trust

Mokhlesim Ostad

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      Definitely we MUST BEAT CAMBODIA any result even 1-0 is enough
                      Since for group seeding it counts
                      If skocic
                      Puts gaedy in goal
                      Starts karim bageri as last defender
                      And hashemian in forward
                      Heck he can play Rb if he wants
                      We will beat cambodia
                      I say rest Taremi and Azmoun for the match vs. Cambodia, instead start Ghaedi and Rezaei like vs. Bosnia.

No offense to Cambodia, I have respect for their team. They play with heart and I’m sure they will improve. But Mehdi Ghaedi and Kaveh Rezaei should have no problem getting the job done.
                      Last edited by teammelli91; 06-06-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        In Footbaldoost I trust

Mokhlesim Ostad
                        Maa beeshtar sarbaza jaan. Damet garm dadash.

Go TM!

Comment

The funniest thing tomorrow before
                          Iran game if cambodia get a draw against iraq
                          Craziest things has happened in soccer this will definitely be up there with all time upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            The funniest thing tomorrow before
                            Iran game if cambodia get a draw against iraq
                            Craziest things has happened in soccer this will definitely be up there with all time upsets.
                            Honestly, if Cambodia would just park the bus and focus on anti-football they could achieve a draw. But unfortunately they will most likely play open game and loose 10-0 or smth. like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              Honestly, if Cambodia would just park the bus and focus on anti-football they could achieve a draw. But unfortunately they will most likely play open game and loose 10-0 or smth. like that.
                              I have more hope on hk getting a draw against bahrain or iraq
                              Since they did that already in the first match against bahrain
                              The chances of them losing to iran,bahrain,and iraq is there but to get a draw from either iraq or bahrain is possible
                              Cambodia is faroe island of europe.they come and play and get their a$$ given to them lately faroe island score goals and get draw and awin here and there as they not scared anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X